Fitbit Charge is one of the most popular and useful gadgets to check fitness and body activity levels like your heartbeat, pulse, symptoms, etc. But if your Fitbit Charge 4 is not Turning On then there may be a problem. You need to do something as soon as possible.
Fitbit Charge has a lot of excellent features and its features are worth its price. If you are looking for a way to fix the Fitbit Charge 4 then you are in the right place. In this guide, I’ll tell you every possible way and every fix issue of the Fitbit Charge 4.
I don’t need to give a more introduction about Fitbit Charge 4, since you’re here, you have this gadget or you already know how it works. So let’s just start to find out the solution.
Why is Fitbit Charge 4 not Turning On
Before resolving anything, always try to know the reason why it happened. When you get the reason, you can solve the issues quickly.
Fitbit Charge 4 is not turning on at all or it will turn off immediately after turning on, the smiley face is displayed but there is nothing after that, the Fitbit logo displays but doesn’t turn on, and shows an Err message.
If these are the symptoms on your Fitbit Charge then, there can be many reasons for the Fitbit Charge 4 not Turning On like:
- The device is fully discharged.
- Your Fitbit Charge is damaged.
- You charged the gadget with another cable so it is not turning on.
- Small holes in sensors like the microphone on your gadget.
How to Fix Fitbit Charge 4 not Turning On
Fix blank screen issue
Here are some key points to fix this issue:
1. Hardpress the button for a few seconds and then release it. The battery icon will display and the Fitbit Charge 4 will vibrate when restarted then your device is fully on.
2. If your Fitbit Charge 4 screen shows a blank screen but keeps vibrating then it is likely your battery is dead, you need to charge the battery with its adapter for 2,3 hours. If it still shows a blank screen then contact Fitbit Customer Care for service.
3. Charge your Fitbit device with its own cable that came with your device. Don’t use another or Third-Party cable to charge because another cable is not compatible with Fitbit Charge 4.
4. You can plugin or Unplug the charger while the device is charging or your device is not turning on. Disconnect your Fitbit Charge from the cable for 15 minutes and then reconnect it. Make sure that there are no metal items, like jewelry and other things while your device is charged.
5. Ensure that your Fitbit is charging, if it’s not then check the charge port. Sometimes, dust or other small particles may stick so they can’t charge correctly. So clean this port by using a very tiny object while your Fitbit is turned off.
6. You should also clean the screen of the Fitbit Charge 4 since this is always wearable on your wrists so wipe off dirt and sweat from the touchscreen.
7. If you get a blank screen then probably redo the setup from the beginning with assistance from Fitbit customer care. It might take around 20 minutes, but it will fix all your issues.
After doing all the steps, if you still face trouble while turning it on then contact Fitbit Customer Care Support. Because it is a hardware issue that can be resolved by them. You can contact them through live chats, phone support, etc.
You May Also Like:
How do I reset a Fitbit Charge 4?
- Press the left button to show the screen.
- Go to the settings.
- Swipe up until you look About.
- Swipe up and tap on Clear User Data and Reboot the device.
How long does a Fitbit Charge 4 go?
Fitbit Charge 4 can last up to a week or up to 6 hours while using GPS. After wearing it for 24 hours, charge 4 still has 85% battery, which is good. Using GPS will consume more power.
How do I get a replacement Fitbit?
You need to contact Fitbit support by Twitter, phone call, or email to make a warranty claim. Fitbit support will verify your warranty coverage and guide you according to your issues.
Is there a recall on Fitbits?
Yes, 1.7 million smartwatches have a recalling option. Because the lithium-ion battery in the device can overheat. The consumer product Safety Commission reports that 115 devices have malfunctioned in the U.S with 59 more failures.
Since there are a lot of great things to share about the Fitbit Charge 4, if you’ve just bought your Fitbit charge 4, the tracker will turn on after you plug in and connect the charger cable. Pressing and holding the button won’t do anything until it’s charged.
It helps us fine-tune the different metrics and sensors so that we can continue to see improvements in other Fitbit gadgets. Let me know your views on Fitbit Charge 4 or if you are using another Fitbit device.