We all are familiar with Amazon, right? But do you know that Amazon also helps businesses by offering them to sell their product on its portal through Amazon Business account?
So What is an Amazon Business Account? Well i was also curious as you are now first when i heard about it. So, let me clear all you doubts and give you a complete overview of the Amazon Business account.
An Amazon Business Account is exclusively for business owners. It’s a version of Amazon strictly for businesses no matter big or small.
If you read on the internet, you’ll read countless stories about how Amazon is helping business owners achieve great results
It’s a shopping experience built for business and it’s free to join. It offers a unique set of features for startups, organizations, and entrepreneurs.
Amazon business also provides a business prime membership (Yearly) and It gives you access to additional benefits.
In this article, I’ll tell you everything about Amazon Business with additional features that tailor the experience to businesses of all sizes. Including available unlimited, fast, free shipping services on orders of eligible items.
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Amazon Business Account.
if you’re in charge of a purchasing department or you buy things for work. All amazon business account includes –
- Exclusive pricing on millions of products. So, you’ll get a great deal on all of your purchases. They also have a supplier management tool that lets you compare the price. And the coolest thing about this new program is that they offer quantity-based discounts. When you buy more, you save more.
- Amazon business account lets you pay on your company’s purchasing credit card. You can even use an amazon business card. And Amazon also has credit lines, where you can get up to 55 days to pay off your balance with 0% interest.
- According to your certificate If your company comes under tax-exempt. Then you are eligible to buy products “Tax-Free”!
- Amazon business has an advanced reporting system that allows you to track and monitor all of your company and employee spending 24/7. Whether you work in health care, tech, hospitality, or even construction. Whatever industry you’re in, they have what you need.
The signup process is super simple and it takes a few minutes to complete. Create a Business Account here.
Benefits and features of Amazon Business Account
Amazon has invented the way we all shop. So, It’s amazing how e-commerce has changed with Amazon during the past few years.
But with convenient delivery options, an Amazon business will make your workplace procurement easier.
Multi-payment options and a competitive marketplace with business-only pricing and quantity discounts.
Anyone who makes a purchase for work from any company is a small or large corporation. Can create a free account for their business.
Hundreds of thousands of businesses have made more purchases into Amazon business. To achieve cost-saving goals, reduce procurement complexity, and access to a huge selection of products.
Read More: Top 5 Legit Sites Like eBay
Benefits of Amazon Business Account
- Your company will benefit by joining an amazon business. Includes price savings discounts and specialties on thousands of eligible products.
- You have access to hundreds of products at great prices. And access to million of exclusive products for Amazon Business Customers
- There are price breaks in multi-unit purchases on millions of products
- Allows you to compare prices from multiple sellers during your purchase. And also integrated into your single amazon business.
- Reduce your administrative cost. And reduces the time of sourcing products in other places
- Tools and solutions within the Amazon Business make your purchasing process easier and cost-effective.
- Tax-exempt purchase for qualifying organizations.
- Tools and purchasing analytics reports make it easier for the Admin to reconcile spending within your organization.
- After you sign up for an Amazon business, the company will get access to a certified and integrated purchasing system built for businesses.
Read More: Does Walmart Accept PayPal?
Features of Amazon Business Account
these are the main features specially built for your business:
- Free two-day shipping on all eligible items of $25 or more.
- Exclusive Business-pricing and quantity discounts on eligible selected items.
- Offers approval workflows and multi-user accounts.
- Customized analytics reporting and purchase orders.
- Tailored products categories for your particular industry
- Fast and easy access to all the products you are looking for related to your industry.
- Allows you to compare multiple offers from multiple sellers. But allows you to ask questions directly to the manufacturer over chat or emails.
Amazon Business Account Downside
This is a yearly plan that comes with a discount. If you go with an Amazon business card through American express. Many entrepreneurs are looking for different business cards to get additional cash flow and spending power with their business.
So if you’re looking at different cards. This would be a great option to look into it. With all these great features, An amazon business isn’t for everyone.
If somehow you manage to mix your personal and business purchases. It could complicate things at the time of tax calculations.
So, if you still want to mix up your personal and business account purchases. Then, you should consult your accountant before signing up for the Business Account.
Read More: How To Cancel HelloFresh Subscription?
The sign-up for a business account is free, and there is no annual fee to shop. To get access to business prime shipping, there’s a fee you need to pay based on the number of users. Below are the plans –
- Essentials – $179 for up to 3 users max. (Yearly Plan)
- Small – $499 for up to 10 users max. (Yearly Plan)
- Medium – $1,299 for up to 100 users max. (Yearly Plan)
- Enterprise – $10,999 for over 100 users (Yearly Plan)
Control Your Purchase
Every business needs to control employees’ purchasing. With an amazon business, you can set up the approval workflows, check purchasing analytics and set up multiple user groups.
Opting for amazon business prime to get the flexibility to control and set the restricted purchases, block specific items, and preferred purchases.
To conclude: Amazon Business is full of great features and shipping options. And an awesome shopping experience built for business exclusively. It offers exclusive pricing on millions of products with different types of plans which lets you gain more control over your purchases.
Tools and analytics reports make it easier for the Admin to reconcile spending within your organization. Good for any type of business, small or large. Works best for businesses.
Hope this will help.