Are you a student looking for a good deal on electronics? Best Buy offers student discounts on select products that can save you money on your next purchase. In this article, we will guide you through the steps of how to get a Best Buy student discount.
To be eligible for the discount, you will need to verify your student status with Best Buy through their website or in-store. You can do this by providing your name, school email address, and some additional information about your school.
Once you have verified your student status, you can start shopping for discounted products on the Best Buy website or in store. The discount applies to select products such as laptops, tablets, and other electronics.
In addition to the student discount, Best Buy also offers financing options for students who need to make larger purchases. You can apply for a Best Buy credit card or choose their flexible payment plan option.
so now let us first know the eligibility criteria to get the discount and save big.
Eligibility criteria to get Best Buy Student Discount
First things first, you are eligible to get the Best Buy student discounts as long as you are a student, whether it is a high school, college, university, or trade school.
Students of all ages, from grade school to trade school, are eligible to outfit themselves with Best Buy tech gadgets. Moreover, it is available for educators and parents of enrolled students too.
You are required to have an email ID with your respective education institution or an enrolled number can do the work too. They will verify your email ID further and you are good to go.
How to redeem Best Buy student discount
As mentioned earlier, All students of all ages are qualified for the student-only deals; all you have to do to get them is sign up. To redeem Best Buy discount deals, first, you have to confirm your eligibility by either an email ID or an enrollment number. To do this,
Step-1: Go to the student hub section on the Best Buy website.
Step-2: Sign up with the necessary details like your name, email address, etc.
Step-3: Once you click on Continue, a window appears regarding student deals.
Step-4: Now, all you have to do is sign up for student deals.
Step-5: Fill in your institution details, your projected year of graduation, your birth date, and your mobile number to continue.
Keep in mind, that you can only redeem the coupon once and without any other gift card or discount. Best Buy lets the user use only one discount at a time and you can only claim a student discount via the Student Hub section.
Additionally, student discount deals tend to close quickly so check for regular updates to take advantage of the best student discounts.
Latest Best Buy Student Discount for Apple products
With the Best Buy student discount, you can save up to $200 on select Apple products. The discount applies to MacBooks, iMacs, and iPads. This is a significant discount, especially for students on a budget.
Below are some of the latest Apple products for which Best Buy offers student discounts:
iPhone Best Buy Student Discount
Best Buy is currently offering student discounts on iPhone 14 models from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. Here are the carrier offers:
iPhone 14: Save up to $1,000 on the iPhone 14 Series with a trade-in of your old or damaged phone and qualified activation for Verizon. Terms and conditions apply.
iPhone 14: Save up to $800 on the iPhone 14 Series with qualified activation and a trade-in for AT&T. Terms and conditions apply.
iPhone 14: Save up to $1,000 on the iPhone 14 Series with qualified activation for T-Mobile and the trade-in of an eligible phone. Terms and conditions apply.
MacBook and iPad: Best Buy Student Discount
Best Buy offers a lot of different student discount laptops such as Lenovo, ASOS, HP, etc. Best Buy offers an Upgrade+ program for Macbooks, which allows students to get an amazing new Mac at an unbelievable monthly price with the option to upgrade every three years.
MacBook Air 13.6″ Laptop
- Comes with the latest Apple M2 chip, 8GB of memory, and a 256GB SSD.
- Midnight color.
- Has been rated 4.9 out of 5 stars.
- Priced at $1,049.00 after a discount of $150.
- Customers can get up to 3 free months of iCloud+ and more.
MacBook Pro 14″ and 16″ Laptop
- The MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop comes with the latest Apple M1 Pro chip, 16GB of memory, and a 512GB SSD in Space Gray.
- The MacBook Pro 16″ Laptop comes with the latest Apple M1 Pro chip, 16GB of memory, and a 512GB SSD in Space Gray. It also has a version that comes with the latest Apple M1 Max chip, 32GB of memory, and a 1TB SSD in Space Gray.
- The MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop has been rated 4.9 out of 5 stars, while the MacBook Pro 16″ Laptop has been rated 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- The MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop is priced at $1,599.00 after a discount of $400, and the MacBook Pro 16″ Laptop is priced at $1,999.00 after a discount of $500.
- Customers can get up to 3 free months of iCloud+ and more.
- The 10th generation iPad is available at a discount of $50 on select models.
- Customers can save up to $800 on select models of iPad Pro, with a minimum savings of $400.
- Customers can also get the iPad Pro starting at $349.99 with a qualifying iPad trade-in.
- Customers can shop for Apple accessories to make the most of their iPads.
You may also like:
- Student Discount For Spotify
- Student Discount for Microsoft
- Does Netflix Have a Student Discount
- Does HBO Max Have A Student Discount?
In this article, we have tried to provide you with the best buy student discount deals that can be very useful for every student. Best buy student deals for everyone mean you can find great student discounts throughout every stage of education. Go check out some amazing student discount deals and make your school or college life much easier and more advanced.
Keep reading, and keep growing!
Frequently asked questions
1. When and where can I redeem the offers?
The first will be available immediately once you sign up for the student deals hamster. You can use the coupon code you will get in any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy store.
Use the redeem codes or promotional codes under the payment method area at the time of checkout at bestbuy.com.
Also, if you are shopping directly from the website, once you add the item to the cart, if the student deals are available, use the coupon codes to redeem the discount.
2. Are you allowed to share student discounts with other users?
Unfortunately no, Best Buy doesn’t allow you to share student discount deals in any way. You can only claim the offer once with your one email ID. If They are existing members or parents, they can redeem the offers with their own account.