Did you know that Lenovo offers a discount on laptops for students? If your answer is yes then good but if you do not know then go through this post to know how to get a student discount on Lenovo laptops.
Lenovo is one of the top brands that deal in electronic accessories, especially desktops or Laptops. It is well renowned for its best quality products. But, Lenovo disappoints some of the customers due to its prices, its prices are a little bit high because of its quality and services.
No doubt Lenovo is a great brand in Desktops and Laptops. The Thinkpad and Ideapad brands are widely accepted by their users.
You will be surprised to know that if you prove to Lenovo that you are a student you can easily get up to a 25 % discount on Laptops. When you are a college student, Laptop is a must for you.
But having a good brand Laptop at an affordable price is quite challenging. And as a student, you don’t get trapped in debt for getting a Laptop, so in this article, we describe a way to get the best Laptop at an affordable price for students.
Along with this, you will also know how to avail of the discount on Lenovo. Let us see in this article who is eligible for the top deals on Lenovo laptops and how to get them.
Does Lenovo have a Student Discount?
Yes, Lenovo offers a student discount on its Laptops. You will get a 20 % discount on Ideapad laptops and a 25 % discount on the Thinkpad Laptops. But the discounts change from time to time, so you have to keep an eye on its offers and hot deals. But there are always discounts on the purchase of laptops for students available to you.
To get a discount on the student Laptop, you have to create an ID.me account. Then submit your information and apply for a discount on your Laptop. When Lenovo verifies that you are a student, you will get discount effects in the shopping cart. Moreover, you can not get discounts reflected in the prices of laptops on the Lenovo website.
Who is eligible to get a Lenovo Student Discount?
To get a Student discount on Lenovo, you have to prove that you are a student. If the company doesn’t require such information for proof then anybody can claim a discount with special benefits.
So, those who are not students don’t waste their time trying to get a student discount. However, they may be eligible for some other discount which they will check on the official site of Lenovo.
Let’s see what are the couple of requirements you need to fulfill to get advantage of the student discount.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old
- The candidate is currently a student of any college or university, whether it’s a community college or a technical college.
You have to fulfill these two requirements to be eligible for getting a Student discount on Lenovo laptops.
So, if you are a college student but have not turned 18 then you are not eligible for getting such a discount.
However, the students of primary and secondary school are also not eligible for getting such discount benefits whether they are of 18 years or more.
If you are a primary and secondary school student then you can go for some other option but do not take advantage of the Student discount on Lenovo.
And if you are currently enrolled in any professional training courses but not yet enrolled at any college or university then you are not eligible for a Student discount on Lenovo.
So, only those students who fulfill the above mention requirements are eligible for getting a Student discount on Lenovo.
How to get a student discount on Lenovo laptops?
If you fulfill the Student discount on Lenovo eligibility criteria then what do you have to do to avail such benefits? For this, you have to create an ID.me account to verify your enrollment and set up the account to enjoy the Lenovo student discount.
You can also use ID.me to get discounts not only from Lenovo but from other websites too. The ID.me is not only attached to Lenovo. ID.me is an identity of verification that verifies students, teachers, government employees, first responders, and members of the armed forces.
Steps to apply for a Student discount on Lenovo
- Create ID.me Account
- Go to the ID.me official website and select the “For Individuals” Option.
- Now click on the “Create an ID.me Account” option.
- Enter your details like email, create a password and finally click on Sign Up. You can also sign up using Facebook, Linked In, or Google accounts.
- Now click on “My Account” at the top of the upper right corner of the page.
- In the My IDs Section, click on Manage IDs.
- Click on the “Student” button and then “Add”.
- A pop-up will appear to click on “Confirm your school enrollment”.
- Now, select Begin.
- Choose the School and enter the details, then click on Continue.
- Here the system automatically verifies your enrollment but if not then you should upload the documents. You have to return to step 7 and select Upload student Documentation then upload your documents.
- When your enrollment is verified, you will be ready to use your ID.me to get a Student discount on Lenovo.
- Now, go to the Lenovo site and visit the Student and Teacher Discounts page.
- Click on “Shop Thinkpad Laptops or Ideapad Laptops.
- Choose your desired Laptop and click on Shop Now
- Hit the View Models and choose a specific model.
- Click on Add To Cart option, and a prompt will appear again click on Add to Cart and finalize the Laptop Model.
- Now, click “Military/Teacher/Student/50 + Discount”.
- Click on Verify with ID.me.
- Select Student to get a Student discount on Lenovo and click on Continue to Sign in to your account.
- If you are verified, ID.me will unlock your discount on a Lenovo laptop. And if you’re not verified you can do it as we mentioned earlier in this article in “Create ID.me Account”.
- When Your discount is available on the product you can go for the Purchase.
If ID.me doesn’t verify your enrollment
In this case, you will give your documents manually to the ID.me team. They will accept current student ID cards with valid details and enrollment verification letters from the office of the registrar at the college or university. Moreover, you can contact ID.me customer support for further assistance.
Current Student Discount on Lenovo Laptops
Minimum 10% off on Lenovo Yoga for students, You just have to verify yourself and get the discount instantly, Why don’t you get the benefit if you are a student? Go and grab your discount now. Save money and buy a laptop that fits your budget.
If you are Graduated, Will you be eligible to get a student discount?
No, you can not get any student discount, if you are graduated. Because you have to show, that you are currently a student in any institute, also have to prove that you are enrolled in an institute, it will help you to get a discount.
You may also like:
- Verizon Student Discount On Unlimited Plans
- Student Discount & Deals On Microsoft
- Get Student Discount on Best Buy
Having a laptop is an essential thing when you are a college student. There are various brands of laptops available in the market but Lenovo is always a popular one.
Due to its good quality and functionality, it is expensive and not affordable to all students. In this article, we discussed how to avail student discounts on Lenovo laptops, so it is affordable for all.
I hope you will understand the process to get a discount on Lenovo laptops. So, go to the Lenovo website, choose your favorite model and verify your account to get hot deals on your purchase.