Audible is a popular platform that allows you to listen to thousands of audiobooks on the go. With a cast library of titles ranging from classic novels to contemporary bestsellers, Audible makes it easy to enjoy your favorite book wherever and whenever you want. If you’re new to Audible you get confused about manage the Audible account.
Whether you are new or longtime Audible users, managing an Audible account is quite difficult, but moving towards its difficulties managing an account can help you to create custom playlist or managing payment information, understanding the ins and out of your Audible account can save your time and make your listening experience even more enjoyable.
You might be thinking how to manage my Audible account, in this guide we will walk you through the basic of managing your Audible account such as how to change your Audible account, how to cancel the membership, and many more.
To manage your Audible account, you need to do first
- Sign in to your Audible account by going to the audible website (audible.com) or the audible app.
- After signing in you are able to look for your account details and settings.
- Here, you can change your password, manage your device and payment information, etc.
- If you have any problem managing your account, Audible has a comprehensive help section that can guide you through the whole process.
These steps are so simple to manage your audible account. you can manage your account in less time. Here you will get the amazing library of audiobooks.
Where is the account details page on Audible
To check your account details, go to your account > manage your account. You can see here your account details. If you can’t find an Account option then go to the main menu bar at the top of the screen. There you will see an Account option.
How to change your Audible account
You can change your Audible account to go through:
- Go to the audible website and sign in.
- Click on your account.
- Click on Change Your Audible account.
Now, you are able to change your password, email, phone number, etc.
How to update information on Audible account
You can update additional information on your Audible account by following:
- Go to the My Account page from the left navigation menu.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on Edit.
- Tap Edit next to the information you would like to update.
- Tap on Done.
If you are using a computer then you need to go through an audible website.
- Go to the settings page on the Account Details page.
- Click on Edit.
- click on Edit next to the information you would like to update or change.
- Update your information.
- Tap on Done.
How to cancel an audible subscription
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Go to Payment and Subscriptions.
- There is a list of all your subscriptions.
- Select Audibly and tap on cancel the subscription.
How to cancel an audible subscription on iPhone
To cancel your Audible subscription on iPhone,
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- There you will get an option View Apple ID and tap on it.
- Tap on subscriptions.
- Here is the list of your subscription, select Audible.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and for confirmation tap on Yes.
Thus you can Cancel the Subscription of your audible account on your iPhone. you can cancel your audible anytime by going through the audible website or you can call Audible Customer Service. Remember this once you cancel the subscription you will lose your audiobooks and credits.
How to cancel Amazon audio subscription
If you have prime you automatically have audible. You can cancel your Amazon audio subscription by:
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Click on Your Account.
- Select Manage Your Prime Membership.
- Scroll down to the End Your Benefits section.
- Tap on Cancel now.
Is Audible free with Prime?
Yes, Audible is totally free with an Amazon Prime membership. Prime members can choose one audiobook per month from categories of over 500,000 titles. Besides this, audible users receive discounts on additional audiobooks and select Amazon products.
Where do I find my Audible library?
Audible apps are available on every kind of platform, the app’s home screen lists all of the titles in the Library. You can also search for any particular titles or browse by category or you can also download your Library.
How many devices can be on the Audible account
There is no limit to the number of devices. You can link so many accounts on audible. But only two devices can be listening to audiobooks at the same time.
Why does audible keep charging me
There could be many reasons that audible keeps charging you after you cancel your subscription. It can be your system’s fault that caused your account to be charged after you canceled, if that’s the case you should contact customer service for help.
It might be possible that you still have books checked out on your account, so Audible is charging you.
You may also like:
- How to delete an Amazon account
- How to hide order on Amazon
- How to enable dark mode on Amazon
- Share Amazon prime videos with family
- How to get Amazon late delivery refund
In conclusion, managing your Audible account is essential for getting the most out of this convenient and comprehensive audiobook service. Whether you’re a new user or a seasoned subscriber, mastering the features of your Audible account can help you streamline your audiobook listening experience, saving you time and money.
From selecting the right membership plan to setting up your payment information, browsing for books to downloading and accessing your purchases, this guide has provided you with the basics of managing your Audible account. By using these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to explore the platform, browse through an extensive library of genres, customize your listening experience, and keep track of your audiobooks.
Q: How do I sign up for Audible?
You can sign up for Audible by visiting their website or downloading the app. You have to enter your personal information and payment details to create an account.
Q: Can I cancel my Audible membership?
Yes, you can cancel your Audible membership at any time. Simply log in to your account, go to the Membership Details section, and click Cancel membership.
Q: Can I set my preferences on Audible?
Yes, you can set your preferences on Audible such as the narration speed, sleep timer, and playback settings. Simply access your account settings to make adjustment.
Q: Can I listen to Audible books offline?
Yes, you can listen to Audible books offline by downloading them to your device. Once downloaded, you can listen to your audiobooks without an internet connection.