Nowadays many apps support dark but Amazon does not support dark mode. But in this article, I will provide you with the best solution to your problem. I will tell you simple ways to turn on dark mode on your Amazon app simply.
Before moving on further keep in your mind that you will need a smartphone that runs on Android 10 or above, and if you are an iPhone user then make sure your device is running on IOS 15 or later.
Dark mode does not make your eye weak or cannot cause you any kind of eye disease or eye problem. It also helps you to save your phone’s battery.
Amazon does not officially have a dark mode. Most devices phones or apps already have this user interface available. Dark mode saves your battery life.
Low-light modes are more comfortable as compared to the default light mode. The dark mode or night mode can make you read in low light settings which are more comfortable.
If you love to browse items or love to buy them and spend a lot of time on Amazon, then you should enable that mode on your Amazon app.
Amazon allows you to buy everything from it you can get from daily needs to all the electronics items and even furniture too.
There are many popular apps that have inbuilt dark mode options like WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Let’s know how you can enable dark mode on Amazon.
Does Amazon have a dark mode?
No Amazon does not have a built-in feature of dark mode for the Amazon website and for the Amazon app.
The dark mode is available for you on some of the platforms including Windows 10, Mac, Android, and IOS, if you have chosen the dark mode as the default theme.
You can easily download the dark mode extension and then apply it. When you browse the internet, your favorite dark mode will appear on all the windows.
How to get Amazon dark mode on the website?
By following the simple steps given below you can easily enable dark mode on Amazon’s website.
- Open the Chrome browser on your laptop or desktop and directly go to the Chrome web store.
- On the Chrome web store window, you have to search for a dark reader extension.
- Now, click on “Add to Chrome” to install a dark mode extension on your browser.
- Once it is installed click the extension you just added and enable the dark theme.
- To see the results go to amazon.com and there you can see the dark theme has been applied.
- Again if you want to get back to the normal sim clicks on the dark reader extension and turn off the toggle.
How can you use Amazon dark mode on Firefox?
If you want to use Firefox Dark mode then follow the given steps:
- You have to open the Firefox web browser and go to the “customize” section.
- In that window, select the “themes” option from the bottom of the screen.
- You have to select the dark option.
- Now you can visit the official site of Amazon ‘amazon.com’ on a desktop, and there you can see the dark mode theme has appeared.
How to enable Amazon night mode or dark mode on your Android smartphone?
We already know the Amazon app does not contain the official dark mode feature. But some smartphones already have the built-in feature of dark Modes like in Samsung and MI.
You have to follow the given steps:
- Go to the notification panel of your Android smartphone.
- To enable the same on your smartphone, enable the dark mode or dark theme button.
- Now open the app and enjoy your favorite dark mode.
How to enable Amazon night mode or dark mode on your iOS device?
IOS devices offer you an inbuilt dark mode. Dark mode helps your eyes not to get weak. By following these simple steps you can able dark mode on your iOS device.
- Go to the settings of your iOS device.
- Click on the option “display and brightness”.
- Now select “dark” to enable the dark mode on your iOS devices.
- Now open your App and enjoy the dark mode in iOS.
Steps to switch between light and dark mode on the Alexa app
You can quickly switch between light and dark modes if you want to change the way your Alexa app looks. Simply do the following actions to switch between the modes:
- Open the Alexa app on your device.
- At the lower right corner of the screen, click the “More” button.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Settings”.
- Go down the page and click “Alexa App Settings.”
- choose your desired “Color Theme” and select either “Light” or “Dark” option.
- As an alternative, you can choose “System Theme” to have your device’s mode automatically match.
Can I able to customize Amazon dark mode to my own theme?
And the web browser extension turning off the life is the best option to enable the dark mode for customization. It also allows you to personalize the text, background, and hyperlink colors.
If you turn off the light on your phone, it will automatically switch to dark mode.
You may also like:
- How to delete an Amazon account
- What is an Amazon business account
- How to share prime videos with family
Most of us like to use our devices and dark mode. Even I always keep my phone on dark Mode because it never hurts my eyes. From this article, you are able to switch to that more on any device.
You can also download and use the Night eye extension to your web browser this extension is commonly available for all the popular Browsers you can visit the nighteye.app for more information.
Dark mode saves your battery life. Now that mode has become really necessary for all.
If you have any queries related to this article ask them in the comment section. I will try to reach your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for reading the article.
Keep reading and keep loving.