Most people ask for motivation for the gym or ask fitness freaks how to stay motivated for a long period of time.
If you are looking for these answers then you have come to the right place to know the facts behind it.
We all know exercise adds strength, and lowers aging and it is an important thing to do in daily life if we want to stay healthy and be successful in our life by achieving our aims.
Daily exercise gives us immense activeness and pushes us to the activeness of laziness.
As per the research done exercise provides good memory power as this promotes the growth of neurons along with it improves blood circulation, improves oxygen level, becomes creativity, improves concentration level in our body, and many more benefits to be healthy and fit.
Exercise and diet are directly related to aging, if you built a habit of exercise and healthy foods then aging will get decrease and you will become young even at the age of 60.
Read More: Importance Of Breakfast in Daily Routine
What is the motivation for a gym?
A reason for acting or behaving in a particular way. In simple words, it is a desire or reason which drives you to do something you want to do in your daily life.
If you’re looking for motivation then you are on the wrong track, motivation just gives you a temporary boost to do something in your daily life.
So, we should make habit of going gym or doing other exercises or else at some point in time lose motivation and stop doing the exercise.
Do we need the motivation to do daily tasks like brushing our teeth, drinking water, and wearing clothes? No right.
Every morning we wake up we brush our teeth, drink water whenever we are thirsty, and wear clothes without a miss.
You are doing these tasks in your daily life because you have built this habit from childhood.
This habit has been built with the purpose of keeping the mouth fresh, smelling good, and keeping teeth healthy & white and this purpose is driving us to brush our teeth daily without any motivation.
Have you ever thought about how we are doing this daily task without any motivation? Then you should know the purpose or reason behind it which is pushing us to do the tasks.
Read More: How To Get Rid Of Stress
Example Of Motivation
Here are some examples of people who started going to the gym or doing other exercises with a purpose and without looking for motivation for the gym.
1. 35 years old businessman has built a habit of exercise, he just cannot miss the exercise in his daily life.
I asked how you do exercise daily without excuses then he answered: “I do exercise because it makes me be creative, analytical, activeness which helps me to build bigger organization”.
2. My friend is a trainer and he is training a 60 years old lady who does exercises daily.
I questioned her about what makes her exercise, she answered, “every morning I wake up and play with grandchildren and that makes me realize the importance of being fit”.
3. One of my friends was unfit in his college days but his aim was to become a model. So he decided to join a gym and continued to work out without any excuses.
And finally, in just 6 months he has given a photoshoot for one fashion company. It is clear that his goal was not a gym but his goal is to become a model that makes him achieve aim.
4. Another friend of mine always wears gym/exercise clothes and plays music before a workout.
And I asked why you wear these clothes and play music and then replied “I wear gym clothes and play my favorite music because these little things boost my energy level and stay motivated to workout and I want to work out to be healthy”.
In short, what I am trying to say is do not look for motivation for the gym but rather built purpose or reason and form a habit.
Read More: Top Benefits – Why Add Radish to Your Diet
How To Form A Habit Of Exercise or Gym?
Do not set higher goals, start with baby steps that are achievable. Researchers beautifully explained about butterfly effect in chaos theory.
A very small change in initial condition makes a larger difference in a long life.
For example instead of taking a two-wheeler or four-wheeler take a 2 km walk or ride a bicycle and this will reduce approximately 100 calories in a day which comes to 3000 calories per month.
And finally, you have reduced 1 kg per month and that increases your blood circulation level and memory power.
Samwise makes small changes in your diet and exercise plan.
Here is an example of small changes in my life which gave me good outcomes in 3 just months with 22% body fat.
Read More: Weight Loss Tips To Lose Your Extra Calories
Take Small Steps:
1. Replace your unhealthy breakfast items with fruits, eggs, and buttermilk.
2. Skip rice as rice has higher calories which are around 120 calories for every 100 gms of cooked rice and at the end of the month, you can reduce 3600 calories.
3. Take the stairs instead of a lift. You can burn 300-400 calories in a month.
4. Once you wake up drink 2-3 glasses of water to eliminate dehydration and the overall performance of your body.
5. You can replace tea or coffee with black coffee or green tea without sugar or with honey even if you don’t like it because black coffee and green tea have negligible calories.
So on you can choose your own baby steps which suit you as per style.
Tips To Stay Motivated For Gym or Exercise.
1. Choose your desire like what you want, why you are doing it, and how you are doing and repeat this.
2. Try different workout programs like gym, Zumba, cardio, etc so that you can find interest at least in one exercise program.
3. Wear clothes that suit the particular event because as per the research found if we wear clothes for a particular event then that increases our interest level in that particular event.
4. Make a good partner or trainer, so that you and your partner can go together and the benefit is even if you don’t feel to go your partner or trainer can force you to come for accompanying.
5. Be socialistic, try to share your experience with the world, and the people who want to start gym ask questions so that you can answer those questions, which will increase your interest level.
6. Join a fitness group so that you can challenge other fitness freaks, which gives immense strength and increase your interest level to win because nobody likes to lose in the challenge.
So on choose your baby steps to implement and do not forget to join the fitness community in your presence or online.
From now on do not look for motivation for the gym or for any other exercise programs rather choose desires like what you want to do, why you want to do it, and how you do it, and then form a habit.
Habit stays for long we cannot miss the habit very easily but if we find motivation in the task then we may do the task until we are motivated.
Boby exercise is one of the most important keys in our life, so most people want to join a gym but due to lack of motivation they can’t.
So here in this article, we try to boost you with some motivational stories.
I hope you liked that and sooner will start to join the gym. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this, you can leave me a comment below.