Spectrum TV enables you to watch at least 150 live TV channels and access more than 20,000 on-demand titles. If you wish to connect to the Spectrum internet connection, you will receive an extra 100 channels and 10,000 on-demand titles to experience. This article refers to the LG smart Tv users who want to download the Spectrum app on LG Smart TV and watch it.
Though, for LG TV users, Spectrum has still to code an application that is instantly downloadable from the LG store.
In this article, we are going to write down the methods how to get Spectrum app on your LG smart TV.
Spectrum TV allows free access to the Spectrum TV app and offers you complete access to thousands of entertainment opportunities at your place.
Here we provide a list of Spectrum TV plans that you may think of if you don’t have any, after that we jump right into the methods to get the Spectrum TV app to your LG smart TV.
- Spectrum Select – It is valid for 12 months; costs $49.99 & provides 125 + channels.
- Spectrum Silver – It is valid for 12 months; costs $69.99 & provides 175+ channels.
- Spectrum Gold – It is valid for 12 months; costs $89.99 & provides 200+ channels.
Read More: How To Get HBO Max on Spectrum?
How to get Spectrum app on LG Smart TV?
Let’s get to know the methods to get Spectrum App on LG TV. Here we are mentioning these 6 easiest ways to download Spectrum on your LG samrt TV.
#1. Streaming Spectrum App on LG using Roku
- Connect your Roku device to the LG Smart TV.
- Turn on both the devices Roku and LG Smart TV.
- Now, go to the homepage of your Roku device.
- In the search option, type Spectrum TV using the on-screen keyboard.
- From the list select the Spectrum TV App.
- Select Add Channel option.
- Wait for the Spectrum TV App to download on your device.
- Press OK.
- Select the go-to channel after the app opens.
- Enter Spectrum TV login details.
Now you will be able to enjoy the Spectrum TV App on LG Smart TV via Roku.
Read More: How To Get HBO Max On My Vizio Smart Tv?
#2. Streaming Spectrum on LG TV using Xbox One
- Connect your Xbox One to the LG smart TV.
- Turn on Xbox one device and LG Smart TV.
- Connect the Xbox One to the internet.
- On the home screen of your Xbox One go to the Store.
- From the options select Apps Category.
- Search for Spectrum TV.
- This app is free to download, now download the app.
- Select confirm after downloading the app; it will assure you to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Launch the Spectrum app and enter your login details.
Now, you can watch the Spectrum TV app on your LG Smart TV via Xbox One.
#3. Streaming Spectrum on LG TV using Firestick
- Connect Firestick to your LG Smart TV, POWER ON both the devices
- On the homepage, go to the search.
- Now, search for Spectrum TV.
- After you get the search results, click on Spectrum TV, then Get.
- It starts downloading.
- After downloading is completed, open the Spectrum App.
- Enter the login details.
Now, you will enjoy Spectrum TV on your Device.
Read More: How To Watch ESPN+ On LG Smart TV?
#4. Streaming Spectrum on LG TV using Apple TV
- Let connect the Apple TV to smart TV
- Turn on both devices.
- Go to the App Store from the homepage of your Apple TV.
- Search for Spectrum TV, select it from the search results.
- Click on Get.
- Wait for the Spectrum TV to download and install on the Device.
- Open the Spectrum TV app, sign up or Sign In to your Spectrum account.
So, that’s how you will install it on the Apple TV.
#5. Streaming Spectrum on LG TV using APK files
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Search for Spectrum TV APK File on the web.
- Download the APK file of Spectrum TV from a trusted website.
- When the file is downloaded, transfer it to a USB or Pen Drive.
- Connect the USB to your LG Smart TV.
- Open the APK File and install it on your device.
- Open the Spectrum TV App, enter your login details, and enjoy the Spectrum TV.
#6. Streaming Spectrum on LG TV using Chromecast
- Connect the Google Chromecast and your phone over the same Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the Chromecast HDMI Cable to the LG Smart TV’S port.
- Go to Google on your phone and select Chromecast device.
- A message will appear on your phone in a dialog box. Select Cast My Screen Option and in the second message select Start Now.
- Now, your LG Smart TV will be mirroring your phone’s screen.
- Open the Spectrum App and enjoy the Spectrum TV.
So, these are the ways through which you can enjoy the Spectrum TV App on your LG Smart TV.
Read More: How to Use Zoom App on LG Smart TV?
LG Smart TV is one of the popular smart devices. But, then also it doesn’t offer the Spectrum TV app. We all know how people like Spectrum TV. But you don’t have to worry about this.
As in this article, we describe many ways to streamline Spectrum TV. And this article is specially composed for the people who have LG Smart TV and would like to install the Spectrum TV app on the device. This article gives you detailed information to get the Spectrum TV on the LG Smart TV. And specify all the ways to get it on your device.
While streaming Spectrum TV, it costs you some money but as per your suitability it consists of various types of packages, we mentioned them above in the article. As it offers you entertainment service, it has an impact on your pocket for the service. It contains more than 50,000 video contents which the people will surely enjoy by watching the Videos.
I hope with the help of this article surely you will get Spectrum TV on your Smart TV and enjoy the streaming content.