I have seen a few people questioning Does Verizon Have a Student Discount? The answer is ‘Yes‘ Verizon comes up with a new discount offer for students.
You can save a minimum of $10 dollar bill on unlimited mobile service (1 line) and up to $20 (2 lines) for monthly bill pay. Here in this post, learn how to get a student discount on Verizon and you can save up to $25 per month.
Discount is one of the best perks of being a student when you flash your student ID. At the start of the back-to-school season, maybe the retailers sympathize with new things students have to purchase. In this post, I’ll be covering Student Discounts on Verizon.
So, this one is from androidpolice.com. Students can save up to $25 a month with Verizon sync discounts. Let’s look at the ways a student can get a discount on Verizon.
Meaning of Verizon Discount
It is a monthly discount for everyone. It is a platform where you can get exclusive discounts for everyone if you are a student, employee, or a government worker, this discount is only for your internet and cable connection.
Things to do to be eligible for Verizon Student Discount
1. You are an actively enrolled student of any university, or institute of higher learning, including graduate/undergraduate in the united state.
2. You have only 2 smartphones or basic phones to get a monthly unlimited plan from Verizon. (It is a limited promotion offer so if you add the 3rd line, you will no longer be benefited from the Verizon Student Discount offer).
3. You have to verify yourself as a college student with UniDays to get the discount.
Verizon’s Additional Student Discount offer
According to your plan, you will get additional discounts and offers. You can get these offers on the following things.
- Get a Discount on Mobiles + rewards.
- Discount on Discovery+
- Disney Bundles
- Get discounts on Disney+ too
- Paper-free and autopay discounts offer
May you get many offers throughout the year.
How to Apply for a Verizon Student discount?
For Verizon Customers
- Go to the Verizon Student discount page.
- Click on Register now
- Validate your student status with Unidays
- Fill in the required information to verify you are an active student.
If you are still confused visit the link for detailed information on the Verizon Student discount registration process.
If you are not a Verizon Customer:
- Go to the Verizon Student discount page.
- Click on Shop ( Here you have to purchase a smartphone)
- Now if you are an active student, you will get a student discount on the number of lines on your new account.
- You must choose one of these Verizon services to be eligible for the Verizon Student discount:
- Start Unlimited,
- Play More Unlimited,
- Do More Unlimited,
- Get More Unlimited
- Just Kids
Other Student Discounts on Verizon
You can save on Verizon FIOS if you’re a student. Depending upon your school and what kind of package you’re getting from Verizon. We have mostly seen discounts of around 20% off your monthly bill and the student discount varies from school to school.
Deals from Verizon FIOS
1. You get up to 20% off Verizon FIOS internet and cable. There are many schools that provide up to 20% off your monthly bill.
Check it out with your school to find out if your school has a deal for you. Remember, not every school offers a discount, but the ones that do have discounts from 10% to 20% off which will be applied to the total of your monthly bill.
2. Also, you get FIOS Cables and Internet Starting at $79 starting as low as $79 a month. It can be discounted with your student discount when available and the price is locked in for the first year.
3. You are eligible to sign up for Verizon FIOS and get a $20 monthly discount besides any other student discount and coupons. If you are currently a Verizon wireless customer with an unlimited plan.
Read More: How to get a student discount on Gymshark?
Verizon FIOS – Does it Offers a Student Discount?
Yes, Verizon FIOS offers a student discount. Their student discount works differently than most as the discount is offered on a school-by-school basis.
What this means is that one major university may offer a discount of anywhere from 10% to 20% while another university, college, or school might have no discount at all. Visit the Verizon official website to check out if your institution offers discounts.
You simply need a .edu email address or any other proof that validates your current student status. This student discount will allow you to stack other deals and bundles and will help you save a great amount.
No matter if you’re going with a triple play package or you’re just getting internet. All the student discounts can be availed by new customers as well as existing customers.
Student discount on Verizon for international students
With special pricing exclusively, Verizon offers an International Student Program. You need to bring in your passport, valid student visa, or student ID and visit your local store.
As your documents get verified you’ll have your deposit waived for up to 2 lines and as well as other benefits.
Alternate Ways to Save at Verizon
1. Verizon Coupon Page: To get a variety of discounts, updated deals, and promo codes. You must visit the Brokescholar Verizon coupon codes page. Here you will find more than 100 active discounted deals
2. Follow Verizon: Verizon often releases special discount deals to their followers on Facebook and Twitter accounts. You can grab some great offers, just eyeball their social media accounts and you will surely find some results.
3. Verizon Items on Amazon: If you love to shop on Amazon, Verizon has its products at discounted prices and prime members can receive fast, free shipping. Verizon is available on almost every platform. For more Verizon deals on Amazon check here.
4. Pre-Owned Verizon Items on eBay: If you’re an eBay user, Verizon has its appearance there as well. So you have multiple choices to grab some great deals on pre-owned products if you’re on a tight budget to buy a new one.
Read More: How To Get A Student Discount On Lenovo?
Some Similar Stores that offer Student Discount
1. T-Mobile Student Discount
It’s running Teacher and student discounts for brand new cell phone lines. Each new line student gets their activation fee of $20 waived off and receives a $150 visa gift card. Also, teachers get discounted rates and special offers if they are eligible for the same.
2. Casetify Student Discount
Casetify is offering a 15% student discount, all you need to do is verify your student status with MyUNidays. Once your student status is verified Casetify will send you a one-time use promo code for 15% off. Now, you can also verify your student status once a month to receive a new 15%off promo code.
2. Microsoft Student Discount
Microsoft student discount program offers 10% off hardware including tablets and laptops, and free access to office 365. But for this, you must be a K-12 Student and at least 13 years old, vocational school, a 2-year college, or a 4-year college.
One best things about this program is that the parents are also eligible for discounts. For in-store verification, just have to show your student ID at the register.
4. PopSockets Student Discount
PopSockets is offering an amazing 15% student discount. To claim this discount you’ll first have to sign up with Student Beans. (Students Bean is currently not offering any discounts, keep checking their official website for the same.)
You need to provide an official university Email to verify your student status. Post verification, you’ll get access to the 15% off student discount code offered by PopSockets.
Read More: How To Get Netflix Student Discount?
How Much Does Verizon FIOS give Student Discount?
If you are a part of the school or any other institute or college, you can get up to 10-20% off on each month’s bill.
Offers and benefits are not the same for everyone. There are many terms and conditions to the offers.
Above I have mentioned student discounts Verizon and other ways to get coupon codes. And some different store that offers Student Discount Verizon and various other student discounts.
You can have only 2 smartphones. But you can also add other devices like smartwatches and tablets and many more devices.
Verizon FIOS is the best option if your looking for some internet and cableMany schools provide discounts and other few discounts are mentioned above in the post. Hope this will help.