Are you also done with your college or high school and no longer require the Chegg services? And now you wish to delete your Chegg account? If yes, then here is what you are looking for. The guide will provide you with each little detail that you may need while deleting your Chegg account?
As you already know, Chegg is an online education portal that provides its services to high school or college students regarding study material, homework, or solving maths. it gives 24/7 assistance to its users who posted questions online and want help with their homework or writing.
The students/ users can create or edit accounts, hire tutors online, upload pictures, and rent or buy a textbook from the Chegg website. But, there always comes a point where you no longer need the Chegg services. Whatever be the reason, Follow the guide to find out more.
Ways to delete a Chegg account
If for any reason, you want to deactivate your Chegg account. There are mainly two methods you can use to delete/deactivate/unsubscribe from the Chegg account. They are
- Delete via mail
- Delete via the website.
Also remember, whenever you go for account deactivation, ensure that you have canceled all the subscription plans and there are no dues remaining on your behalf. If you don’t check, then there is a chance that your account can’t be deleted.
How to cancel a Chegg subscription?
To check whether your subscription plans are activated or canceled, perform the given steps;
- Login to your Chegg account via any web browser or through the mobile application.
- Navigate to my accounts and then orders.
- Tap All orders. Get to the subscription sub-section.
- Select the subscriptions to cancel and then click cancel subscription.
- An alert will be shown to confirm the cancellation. Click on cancel subscription again to complete the process.
- Repeat the second step again to ensure that there are no active subscriptions.
How to delete a chegg account via Email?
If you wish to delete your Chegg account via email,l walk to the given steps:
- Login to your email account that is associated with the Chegg account. Compose a mail to [email protected] chegg.com
- In the subject section, enter a request to delete the Chegg account.
- While in the body section, you can give the appropriate reasons and issues you are facing with the app. Ask customer service to remove all the personal details from your database while deleting the account.
How to delete Chegg account Via website
- You can use the Chegg website to remove or delete your account. Perform the given steps to accomplish the task.
- Click on the support center of the official website of Chegg’s account. Alternatively, you can use the hyperlink.
- At the top right section of the Support Centre page, click on submit a request.
- Scroll down and locate the email us section.
- Fill in the given details like name email address linked with the account you want to delete account type. Further in the subject section select account deletion.
- Moreover right an appropriate reason why you want to delete your Chegg account in the message box. Once done, click on send mail this will submit your account deletion request and you will soon hear from the customer support team.
You may also like:
- Student Discount For Urban Outfitters | Great Deals!
- How To Delete or Deactivate Your Kik Account?
- Does Verizon Have a Student Discount?
You can use the above-given steps to delete your Chegg account. It can be deleted via two basic steps. Either via email procedure or the official website.
Try both methods and let me know if you have any queries.