Are you having trouble finding the serial number of your Apple Watch? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Your Apple Watch’s serial number is a unique identifier that can come in handy for various reasons, such as registering your device, checking warranty status, or troubleshooting issues.
In this blog post, I’ll walk you through the different methods you can use to locate your Apple Watch’s serial number easily. So, let’s get started and find that serial number in no time!
How can one check their Apple watch serial number?
The answer is simple. You can easily learn via reading this article how to look for a serial number or IMEI number on your Apple Watch.
Some of the common methods in which you can check out the latter are via:-
- You can find your Apple watch the serial number on the Watch itself
- Also, you can check it through your iPhone
- You can also find it on your Apple watch packing box and invoice receipt
Here Are 4 Different Ways To Find An Apple Watch’s Serial Number
So without further ado lets us out these simplest ways to look out for Apple Watch serial number or IMEl:
1. Find your Apple Watch’s serial number by using the product itself.
One of the easiest ways in which you can find your IMEI number is through the product you are using.
To do that you need to follow the below-mentioned step.
- To access the app home screen, press the digital crown on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the “Settings ” App.
- Select “General” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “About.”
- Find your device’s serial number in the “Serial Number” column.
One of the ways to check your serial number is through the connected device.
How you can do it we will look at the next step.
2. Find Apple Watch’s Serial Number Using iPhone
- To open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Look for “General” in the “My Watch” option.
- Then click on “About” and you will see the string of serial numbers on your screen.
3. Find the Serial Number Printed on the Watch itself
One thing that distinguishes a counterfeit product from reality is that Apple always imprints its serial numbers on its products and the serial number for the Apple watch is no exception.
To view your serial number remove the band from your wrist to examine it.
- Find the serial number on the back of your Apple Watch if you are using the maiden version.
- Remove the band from the Apple Watch from the second generation onwards.
- For instance, Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, and Apple Watch Series 5, and verify its slot.
- For Apple Watch Hermès and Apple Watch Nike+, the serial number is also printed on the band slot.
- As a result, finding an Apple Watch’s serial number has never been easier.
4. Check on The Box or the Receipt
The next way in which you can find out the serial number is through the box or receipt you have got at the time of purchase.
This way you can verify if your serial number matches the one on your purchased product.
And you call also take a photo of your bill on your iPhone. So that when you need your serial number it is there with you.
- Checking the Apple ID Website: Visit the Apple ID website (appleid.apple.com) and sign in with your Apple ID credentials. Under the “Devices” section, you should see your Apple Watch listed, along with its serial number.
- Using the Apple Support Website: Access the Apple Support website (support.apple.com) and navigate to the “Check Coverage” page. Sign in with your Apple ID if prompted, and then you should be able to view your registered devices, including your Apple Watch, along with their respective serial numbers.
- Checking the Apple Watch Original Packaging: If you still have the original packaging of your Apple Watch, look for a label or sticker on the box that displays the serial number. Apple usually includes this information on the packaging.
- Contacting Apple Support: If none of the above methods work or if you require further assistance, you can contact Apple Support directly. Provide them with your Apple Watch’s model and any other relevant information, and they should be able to assist you in locating the serial number.
You may also like:
- How to share battery on iPhone
- How To Play Music On Your Apple Watch?
- Must-have Apps for the Apple Watch
finding your Apple Watch serial number is a simple and straightforward process that can be accomplished in a few different ways. Whether you have access to your iPhone or not, you can easily find your device’s serial number by checking the back of the device or the original packaging. Additionally, you can also check the warranty status page to see if your Apple Watch is registered and find the device’s serial number that way.
Knowing your Watch serial number is crucial if you need to file a claim or check the warranty status of your device. By following the methods outlined above, you can quickly and easily find your Apple Watch serial number and stay informed about your device’s status.
If you still have any doubts feel free to reach out in the comment section we will be happy to assist you.