Knowing your apple watch serial number is very crucial. This way you can know which certain of Apple watch you are using.
Making it much easier and manageable to keep in check with the version and updates or your warranty policy.
How does one check their apple watch serial number?
The answer is simple. You can easily learn via reading this article how to look for a serial number or IMEI number on your Apple Watch.
Some of the common methods in which you can check out the latter are via:-
- You can find your Apple watch the serial number on the Watch itself
- Also, you can check it through your iPhone
- You can also find it on your Apple watch packing box and invoice receipt
Here Are 4 Different Ways To Find An Apple Watch’s Serial Number
So without further ado lets us out these simplest ways to look out for Apple Watch serial number or IMEl:
1. Find your Apple Watch’s serial number by using the product itself.
One of the easiest ways in which you can find your IMEI number is through the product you are using.
To do that you need to follow the below-mentioned step.
- To access the app home screen, press the digital crown on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the “Settings ” App.
- Select “General” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “About.”
- Find your device’s serial number in the “Serial Number” column.
One of the ways to check your serial number is through the connected device.
How you can do it we will look at the next step.
2. Find Apple Watch’s Serial Number Using iPhone
- To open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Look for “General” in the “My Watch” option.
- Then click on “About” and you will see the string of serial numbers on your screen.
3. Find the Serial Number Printed on the Watch itself
One thing that distinguishes a counterfeit product from reality is that apple always imprints its serial numbers on its products and the serial number for the Apple watch is no exception.
To view your serial number remove the band from your wrist to examine it.
- Find the serial number on the back of your Apple Watch if you are using the maiden version.
- Remove the band from the Apple Watch from the second generation onwards.
- For instance, Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, and Apple Watch Series 5, and verify its slot.
- For Apple Watch Hermès and Apple Watch Nike+, the serial number is also printed on the band slot.
- As a result, finding an Apple Watch’s serial number has never been easier.
4. Check on The Box or the Receipt
The next way in which you can find out the serial number is through the box or receipt you have got at the time of purchase.
This way you can verify if your serial number matches the one on your purchased product.
And you call also take a photo of your bill on your iPhone. So that when you need your serial number it is there with you.
Your watch’s serial number can also be located on the casing.
- Remove the band from your Apple Watch Series 1 or later, including Apple Watch Hermès and Apple Watch Nike+, and inspect the band slot.
- If you have an Apple Watch 1st generation, look on the back of the watch for the etched serial number.
You may also like:
- How to share battery on iPhone
- How To Play Music On Your Apple Watch?
- Must-have Apps for the Apple Watch
Finding the serial number is quite manageable. With four different ways stated in this article, it should be even straightforward.
Either you can use a bill, invoice, product, or phone to find your watch’s serial number.
And I hope reading this article at the end you will not worry if you are unable to find your apple watch serial numbers now you know not one but four different ways.
If you still have any doubts feel free to reach out in the comment section we will be happy to assist you.