You can easily learn here to find Apple watch serial number or EMI number you any case you need it. There are lots of ways to check your Apple watch serial number we mentioned in the post below. So let’s take look.
While knowing your Apple Watch’s serial number isn’t something you’ll need all of the time, being able to locate it is crucial if the need arises.
After all, the serial number is the only way to positively identify your watch and determine which model you have.
It’s also useful when redeeming a warranty or insurance policy you’ve purchased for the gadget, as both will most likely be linked to the watch’s serial number.
The serial number of your Apple Watch can be found in a few places, including on the device itself and on your iPhone.
Each approach is easy and uncomplicated, and it will provide you with the information you require in a matter of seconds. Here’s how to do it:
How To Find Apple Watch Serial Number?
Let’s check out these easiest ways to for Apple Watch serial number check:
Method 1: Find your Apple Watch’s serial number using your Apple Watch
- To access the app home screen, press the digital crown on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the Settings app, which resembles a miniature cogwheel, to launch it.
- Select “General” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “About.”
- Find your device’s serial number in the “Serial Number” column.
If you don’t have your Apple Watch with you but still want to know the serial number, you can use your associated iPhone to find out.
Method 2: Find your Apple Watch’s serial number using your iPhone
Follow the below steps carefully:
- To open the Watch app, tap it on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Scroll down to “General” under the “My Watch” option and tap to open.
- The serial number of the watch will be displayed on this page if you tap “About.”
Method 3: Check Serial Number Printed on the Watch
The Apple Watch also has the serial number printed on it. Remove the band from your wrist to examine it.
- Check the serial number on the back of your Apple Watch if it’s the first version.
- Remove the band from the Apple Watch second generation onwards, that is, Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and Apple Watch Series 5, and verify its slot.
- For Apple Watch Hermès and Apple Watch Nike+, the serial number is also printed on the band slot.
- As a result, finding an Apple Watch serial number has never been easier.
Method 4: Check on The Box or the Receipt
The Apple Watch serial number can also be found on the box and receipt. This is, after all, the last place you can look.
If you’re buying a used Apple Watch, double-check the serial number in the About section and on the physical print to identify if it is a real or fake watch.
Your watch’s serial number can also be located on the casing.
- Remove the band from your Apple Watch Series 1 or later, including Apple Watch Hermès and Apple Watch Nike+, and inspect the band slot.
- If you have an Apple Watch 1st generation, look on the back of the watch for the etched serial number.
You may also like:
Now that you know how to find and check the serial number on an Apple Watch, you can be extra cautious when purchasing one online or from a third-party vendor. If you want to know about a device’s guarantee/warranty coverage, you may easily do so by looking up the serial number.