Enable Dislike Count On YouTube | Sometimes, when you upload a video on YouTube but because of bullying and dislikes on YouTube, you become demotivated.
That’s why YouTube has made an amazing decision to remove the dislike button by using a simple tool and also you can Re-enable the dislike counter on YouTube again.
The dislike button on YouTube accounts for how many times your video has been disliked by the viewers.
A user can dislike a particular video only a single time. He cannot not like the same video again and again but he can remove the dislike whenever he wants.
Basically, a dislike button on a YouTube video is very important to know whether the viewer is liking your content or not.
And it also helps you to fetch the behavior of the user on your video, how much time he spends on your video, and many more things.
Here is, how can you enable the dislike counter on YouTube
To enable a describe button on YouTube as a plugin that is only supported in Chrome and Firefox.
But if you don’t know how to get dislike buttons on Youtube on these web browsers. Here is the guide for you to follow this guide to enable this like button on YouTube.
1. Enable the dislikes count for YouTube on Firefox
You can easily get the enable dislike plugin on the official Firefox Add On the store page, as this plugin is available there.
Adding or enabling the dislike button on YouTube on Firefox is really an easy process. So, if you want to install the plugin then, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Firefox search engine and search for add-ons for firefox and after that, you will visit the official website of firefox add-ons.
- Then you will have to search for return dislikes for YouTube in the search bar of firefox addons which is on the top right side of the screen.
- When you get the results you need to select the return YouTube dislike stats by Dmitry Selivanov option and then click on add to Firefox.
- There comes a newly opened prompt from which you have to click on add.
After the completion of the above steps you can see on all the YouTube videos you will get the dislike counts. But you have to make sure that your extension is up to date.
As you need to fix all the bugs and patches. As you are getting the extension from the official Firefox to add to the store so it can be easily updated from there.
Read More: How to watch YouTube Shorts on PC
2. Enable the dislikes button for YouTube on Google Chrome
The Chrome web store is an outdated version of this plugin. It always has bugs and glitches so all you need to do is update your plug-in from time to time whenever the latest version or the updated version of the plugin comes up.
If you want to install the latest updated version of the YouTube dislike counters then you need to follow the below-given steps:
Pro Tip: If there is any issue that is coming from your laptop or PC, then you can try to use Restoro repair tool.
This will help you to scan the repositories and replace the corrupted and missing files.
Commonly this issue originated because of a system correction. To fix this problem you need to download Restoro.
- You have to open Google Chrome and visit the official website of returnyoutubedislike.com. After that, you need to locate and download the latest version of this plugin.
- Now, you need to open the newly downloaded file and extract the .zip contents into a new folder.
- Then, from there you have to open and click on the three dots which are on the top last corner to open the menu.
- From the newly opened drop-down menu, you have to navigate to the extensions that are under the more tools option.
- Now, enable the developer mode from the top right corner.
- After that, click on the load unpacked option.
- Then select the folder that extracted the .zip contents and then click on add extension.
When you enable the extension from Google Chrome then you will be able to see the dislikes on YouTube again.
It’s been a long time since this plugin is not available on the official Chrome store. Tell me whenever you are going to download this plugin.
Make sure that you are getting the Newer version of the plugin. Because the outdated version can have bugs and glitches that can corrupt your files.
If you want to remove the updated version of this plugin. Then simply you need to click on the Remove option under the return dislike YouTube extension.
Read More: Fix YouTube not working on iPhone
3. Enable the YouTube dislike count button on mobile
If you want to enable the dislike count button on YouTube on mobile then you need to follow the simple given steps that will help you to do so:
- You need to open the YouTube vanced app on your smartphone.
- Now scroll a little and go to return YouTube disable settings and then click on it.
- Then you need to toggle on the YouTube dislike button count.
- If everything is done then you will be able to see the YouTube dislike Count on every video that you watch on YouTube.
Note: If the above methods are not helping you to resolve the issue. Then, I recommend you to use the Restoro repair tool, which will help you to scan the repositories to replace the correct and missing files.
Commonly it helps you and in most cases where you can solve this issue by just simply using this tool. Basically, this issue originated due to our system’s corruption.
You May Also Like
- How to download YouTube videos on iPhones or iPads?
- Go Live on Youtube
- Enable restricted mode on YouTube
I hope this content is really useful to you. In the above content, you have got to know how you can enable the dislike count button on YouTube.
Commonly, this is a very easy process to enable the dislike count button on YouTube. But still, if you are unable to enable this feature then you can download the Restoro Repair Tool.
I hope you like the content. If you are having any issues or you’re facing any problems you can ask them in the comment section.
I am here to solve your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this article. Have a good day, stay healthy, and stay calm.