Watching your favorite youtube videos offline can be very handy in many situations, like you may not have internet access while traveling. Here in this post, you will learn how to download youtube videos on iOS devices.
It’s not like we always have a good network on your phone or device. Sometimes you may face internet issues on your iPad or may you have no network at all.
So, without internet access, you can not play any youtube videos on your iPad or iPhone if you have not already saved them on your device.
You can download YouTube videos straight to your iOS device via a variety of methods, most of which require the use of third-party apps.
It’s worth noting, though, that such programs don’t always last long on the App Store, search for ‘YouTube download’ to see the most recent possibilities, but read the reviews to make sure they’re authentic.
So let’s get to the best ways how to download youtube videos on your iPad, iPhone, or any other iOS device:
How To Download Youtube Videos on iPad and iPhone?
If you want to save your favorite videos from youtube on your device you can use any of these given methods to download the content straight to your phone gallery.
Here I have written down 5 best ways to download content from youtube:
Method 1: Download YouTube Videos to iPad Directly
This free YouTube video downloader, EaseUS MobiMoMover, makes it simple to download YouTube videos to iPad. EaseUS MobiMovers may be used as an iOS data transfer tool as well as a YouTube downloader.
You can accomplish the following with the YouTube downloader:-
- Connect your iPad to your computer, launch EaseUS MobiMover, select “Video Downloader” as your storage location, and select iPad.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you’d like to download, paste it into the MobiMover box, and then hit the “Download” button.
- When you press the “Download” button, MobiMover analyses the URL and downloads the YouTube video to your iPad instantly.
- When it’s finished, go to the TV option, and then click on the option of Library, After that, select the option of Movies on your iPad to check it out.
You may also transfer files to an iPad, backup the files on it, and move data from one iPad to another if necessary. Don’t be afraid to give it a shot.
Method 2: Download YouTube Videos on iPad Via Documents App
If you don’t have access to a computer, you can save YouTube videos using the Documents app. Documents is a file manager for iPhone that also allows you to download YouTube videos. If you want to try this method, make sure your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 12 or later.
Then, on your iPad, install this app and follow these instructions to store YouTube videos:-
Step-1: Get the URL for the video you want to download ready. In the YouTube app on your iPad, look for the video you want to download.
Once you’ve discovered it, select “Copy Link” from the “Share” menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step-2: Use the Documents app to download videos. On your iPad, open documents.
Click the Safari browser symbol, a small compass at the bottom of the screen, in the bottom right corner of this app.
To continue, type savefrom.net into the address box and press the GO button. Then, in the saveform.net text box, paste the YouTube URL you prepared in Step 1. To save the video to your iPad, tap “Download.”
Step-3: Open the Documents app and look at the stuff you’ve downloaded.
After the films have been successfully downloaded, you can open the Documents by tapping the video file name. When the video begins to play, press “Done” to exit the video.
After that, you may check the downloaded things by clicking on the “Downloads” folder icon. You may then drag it into the Photos app.
Method 3: Download YouTube Videos Without Using an App
If you don’t want to utilize the app, you can use certain internet video downloader apps to download YouTube videos to your iPad.
You may be able to avoid installing apps as a result of this. However, you’ll have to do a different step to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone/iPad.
Many online YouTube Downloaders are available to assist you to save YouTube videos to your computer or mobile device.
Most of these apps follow a similar procedure and allow you to select the video quality and format.
There are also some more benefits to using internet video downloaders.
- On your computer or iPad, go to the internet video downloader.
- Paste the YouTube video’s URL into the URL box and select “Download”. (Close the tab and return to the previous page if you are directed to another page that asks you to download something.)
- Select one of the options in the “Download Video with Sound” section and click “Download.”
- Once it’s finished, verify the videos in your PC’s “Downloads” folder and then transfer the YouTube videos to your iPhone or iPad.
- You can check the saved YouTube video in the Photos app if you download the video to your mobile device.
Method 4: Use YouTube Premium to download YouTube videos on your iPhone or iPad.
YouTube Premium is a YouTube-sponsored paid streaming membership service.
You can watch videos without ads, play videos in the background, and, most significantly, save videos from YouTube to your mobile device using this service.
YouTube Premium is free for the first month, then $11.99 each month. Instead, purchase a YouTube Premium subscription if you wish you can download YouTube videos directly to your iPhone or iPad.
Using the YouTube App, save a video from YouTube on your iPhone or iPad:
- On your iOS device, open the YouTube app and play the video you wish to download.
- To save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad, tap “Download.”
- When it’s finished, go to “Library” > “Downloads” to see what videos were downloaded.
Method 5: Use an iOS app to download YouTube videos to your iPhone.
Another option for downloading YouTube videos to your iPhone is to use an iOS video download app.
To save YouTube videos to an iPhone or iPad, use apps like Shortcuts and Documents. Given that Documents (available in the App Store) may not work in the United States, I’d like to show you how to download YouTube videos on your iPhone using Shortcuts.
To save a video from YouTube to your iPhone Camera Roll, make sure your iDevice is running iOS 12 or higher and follow the steps below.
- On your mobile device, go to https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/fca16b7e36824fae8df26df05bbb5325 and download Shortcuts.
- In any app on your iOS device, tap the Share icon, then tap More, then Shortcuts.
- In the YouTube app, go to the video, click the Share, then the “Shortcuts” option. And then click on the option of “Download YouTube.” The download will then begin.
- When it’s finished, choose “Save to photo album.”
- Now you may see the video in your iDevice’s Camera Roll using the Photos app.
You may also like:
- Youtube not working on iPhone: Easy fix
- Enable Restricted Mode on Google, Youtube, and Netflix
- How to Go Live On YouTube?
- How to watch Youtube shorts on a PC
It is always useful to save and download youtube videos on your device to watch them offline at any time.
If you have a good internet connection then it’s okay to play Videos directly from youtube but what if you are traveling or you are out of the network?
Saving your favorite videos on your device is more helpful in these conditions and you can easily watch them without internet access.
You can use these above-given methods to download youtube videos on iPhone/iPad easily. I hope this post has solved your queries. If you have any suggestions in your mind feel free to comment below.