There are lots of people who replaced their cable service with Amazon firestick. As we all know, the internet has become cheaper all around the globe and technology has changed so fast, therefore people are shifting to online streaming platforms. Of course, you can watch so many channels over the Firestick platform. But as a sports fan, you may miss the live sports streaming on your firestick.
Well, don’t worry you can and watch live sports on firestick as there are so many live sports streaming sites which allow you to watch all your favorite sport live.
In this article, I will tell you about the best live sports streaming apps with the help of them, you can easily enjoy live sports on firestick.
So below find the several app lists and choose accordingly.
List Of 7 Best Live Sports Streaming Apps To Watch Live Sports On Firestick
Mobdro it’s one of the best Live TV Streaming apps. You can enjoy multiple tv channels which are available here.
Earlier Mobdro didn’t have many channels but as per their user feedback, they upgraded the system and added more than 100s channels to the list. FOX Sports, ESPN, CBS Sports Network, and many others.
And the best thing about Mobdro is you can watch live sports up to 720 resolution. You don’t need to pay any subscription for it monthly or yearly.
- It’s free of cost
- Added more than 100s channel
- You can enjoy live streaming with a Resolution of up to 720.
Kodi is an open-source and free app platform. Where you can stream live sports channels on your firestick. Not only sports but also you can use it for watching movies, live shows and even listening to the radio.
You can add add-ons in Kodi because this app provides you with this option. All you have to do is simply add the add-ons on your fire stick which gives you access to lots of sports channels. So you can stream them live. So download Kodi on firestick now.
- You can get this for free
- You can add add-ons on fire tv.
- Get multiple channels for sports.
3. Sling TV
This is a pretty excellent app to watch live sports on a fire stick. Why am I saying this? First of all, it has lots of various sports apps where you can enjoy different types of sports. Along with that, you can customize your favorite tv channels in a list.
You get high-resolution video quality which is around up to 720.
It has three types of plans. Sling Orange, Blue, Orange & Blue.
- Sling orange costs around 30$ which gives you the following sports channels ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and Stadium.
- And, Sling blue FS1, NFL Network, NBCSN, NBC Sports, and Stadium also come at the same price.
- Sling Blue & Orange cost you 45$ and gives you access to all the sports channels given above.
- Its paid
- You get 3 plans. 1. Sling Orange, 2. Blue, 3. Blue & Orange.
- Get all the leading sports channels, so choose according to your needs.
4. Hulu With Live TV
Hulu With Live TV app is a kind of complete solution for your streaming option. Because apart from News Channels, Tv Shows and other this gives you options with plenty of sports channels.
You can stream ESPN, ESPN2 ESPN News, NBC Sports Network, CBS Sports Network, NBA, NFL, NHL, or major NCAA college sports and many other channels. So if you are looking for something complete solution you can give it a try and install Hulu on firestick.
You can get a cloud storage DVR with 50 hours of storage so you can store your favorite game and watch later when needed. It costs you around 55$.
If you want to extend the DVR storage then it charges you 15$. In this, you can store 200 hours of videos.
- It is a paid app.
- You can watch ESPN ESPN 2, ESPN News, and many more.
- Cloud DVR storage option available. (Cost 55$ normally and 15$ extended for 200 hours extra storage).
If we are talking out sports and ESPN is not there, doesn’t suit. Right? ESPN is one of the biggest platforms for sports. Therefore ESPN+ has a very large audience in the united state.
So our next app is ESPN+. You can enjoy Sports, News, Game Analysis, Highlight Videos, and many more. This app is a paid app that starts at 4.99$. You get MLB, MLS, NHL, NBA, EFL, UEFA, Series A, Top Rank Boxing, Wimbledon, College Sports, and many more.
- Paid app ( Cost around 5$)
- Get several types of channels like sports, news, game analysis, highlight videos.
- Exclusive partner with UFC which means it allows you fight night videos too.
6. Fubo TV (Paid)
Fubo TV has become so popular because now it comes with proper tv channels. There was a time in his earlier days when he had only a sports channel not more than that.
Comes with FOX Sports, FOX Soccer Plus, FS1, FS2, BTN, NBCSN, NFL Network, Bein Sports, CBS Sports Network, Golf Channel, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, NBA TV.
Fubo tv comes with a monthly charge subscription, which starts from 55$. In this pack you get all the channels mentioned above along with that you get more than 90 channels too.
Generally, you get Fubo tv for two screen sharing at the same time but you have more than that you can join their family plan (which is 60$ approx)
- Its Paid price starts from 55$
- Get all the channels including a variety of sports channels.
- Get 90 channels along with that.
7. YouTube TV (Paid)
Youtube TV is one the famous platforms for watching on amazon fire sticks because most of its competitors don’t provide you with cloud storage but on YouTube, you have the option where you can store unlimited when you are not able to watch.
Subscribers can watch up to 3 devices together at the same time. If you have lots of free time in your daily life then you should join YouTube TV because of its cheaper price.
You can get YouTube for Just 49.99$ with unlimited cloud storage. Along with that if you want to extend your sports area then you can join Fox soccer plus for just 15$ extra per month and NBA League pass for 40$ per month.
- It’s Paid (Around 50$ which is cheaper than a cable TV subscription.
- Get a wide range of support channels with unlimited storage.
- Subscribers can watch on up to 3 devices simultaneously
You may also like:
- How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to watch ESPN Plus on LG TV
- Go Live On YouTube Successfully
Watching sports online is something people love to do. Especially if you have an amazon fire stick and you don’t have any idea regarding How To Watch Live Sports On Firestick? So Here in this article, I shared the 7 best apps with help of them you can enjoy live sports on Amazon Firestick.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this then you can simply leave a comment in the comment section below.