Welcome to this article where we will help you learn how to install Hulu on Firestick. Hulu is a really cool way to watch TV shows and movies whenever you want! It has lots of different shows and movies to choose from, like ones from Disney, Fox, and more.
You can try Hulu out for free for 7 days, but after that, you will need to choose a plan and pay some money.
We will show you how to install Hulu on Firestick by following some easy steps. There are three different ways to do it!
We will also tell you about the different plans you can choose from and what each one offers.
So, let’s get started and learn how to install Hulu on Firestick!
A brief overview
Hulu is an online streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company and Comcast. Currently, the number of users of the video-on-demand service has exceeded 42.8 million.
This is a leading premium streaming service like Netflix offering live and on-demand TV and movies with or without commercials (subject to approved plans).
It offers a larger collection of current-season TV shows and a smaller selection of movies.
Hulu includes original shows and content from Disney, Fox, BBC, America, Showtime, TLC, CBS, ABC News, Animal Planet, Complex, Freeform, FX, and more.
Do remember that Hulu does not have any content available for free.
Users are provided with a 7-day trial plan, after which users have to purchase different plans depending on the price and content available. I have.
Features of Hulu
As mentioned, Hulu is a premium streaming service, so you have complete control over what you can watch for just $5.99 a month.
- You can follow any live-streaming sports and music events.
- A variety of TV channels are available including HBO, Showtime, Cine Max, and Star.
- More choices of TV shows and their current season.
There are over 85000 episodes of TV series. Hulu has many useful movies and shows for specific movies and shows Action, Crime, Late Night, Latino, Horror, Comedy, News, Classics, Sports, Cooking & Food, Thriller, Science & Technology, Adult Animation, Sitcoms, Romance.
There are genres: reality and LGBTQ+. We have a wide range of songs from popular songs to the latest works.
Plans at HULU
Hulu offers its users four different categories of subscription plans. Whether it’s a browser or an Amazon Fire Stick, the price remains the same. The plan looks like
- Hulu Basic (VOD) for $5.99 per month
- Ad-free Hulu for $11.99/month
- Hulu (VOD) + Live TV for $64.99/month
- Hulu with no ads on live TV for $70.99/month
The plans are clear in price and content. Add-on channels are also available for an additional fee.
How to download and install HULU on Firestick?
Method 1: –
Hulu is the best for streaming new content plus old content too.
- Go to the home screen fire stick and go for the find.
- Tap the search option and start typing on the search bar.
- Type Hulu and the search result will show you some apps along with a follow-up.
- Press the to download option to start downloading.
- Once it is downloaded click on the open button.
- If it is properly operating on your device, then you must be living in the United States.
- If it gives you a geo-restriction error, then it must be your location that’s causing trouble.
- Subscribe to the VPN if you haven’t already and connect to the US server.
- Once it is connected try again and you will see two options: login and free trial.
- Go for whichever you want and start streaming.
Method 2: –
How to download the HULU APK file?
- To download the apk file of the Hulu app, perform the following steps:
- Find the home screen of Firestick.
- Click on the Find option appearing on your front and then on Search. If you are using an older version of Firestick you will probably find the find on the top left.
- When the search bar appears type downloader and taps on download.
- Once it is installed, go back to
- Click on the home screen on the three dots in the middle bar.
- Click on the Settings option and then Developer options.
- Tap on Install unknown apps and enable the downloader app.
- Press the home button on the fire stick remote. In my apps section click on downloader now paste this URL in the search box. firestickhacks.com/file/hulu
- Download the apk file and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, a dialogue box will appear. Click on delete and then delete again.
- Go back to the home screen and then to the apps section.
- Select the Hulu Firestick app to launch the Hulu app on Firestick.
- Log in and start streaming!
Method 3: –
Another way to download Hulu on Firestick.
If you are still unable to download the Hulu app then using VPN mode would allow you to download the app. Just turn on the VPN mode and you can easily download the app.
You may also like:
- How To Log Out of Hulu from Phone and Smart TV
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207?
- Fix Hulu Load Failure On TV, Firestick, PS devices & Xbox One
- How To Fix Hulu Playback Failure?
To sum up, Hulu is a popular and diverse online streaming service that provides access to a vast collection of TV shows, movies, sports, and music events from various genres. Hulu offers four different subscription plans, starting from $5.99 to $70.99 per month, with the option to add extra channels for an additional fee.
Installing Hulu on Firestick is a simple process with three easy methods available for users to follow. Once installed, Hulu gives users complete control over their viewing choices, including live streaming sports and music events, over 85,000 episodes of TV series, and a vast range of movies and shows. Overall, Hulu is an excellent choice for a flexible, feature-rich, and affordable streaming service.
Is Hulu on Firestick Free?
No, you can’t use Hulu without a subscription. It’s free to download, but you can’t use it without a subscription.
However, there are gaps. After downloading Hulu to Firestick, Hulu offers a 30-day free trial to users who subscribe to Hulu Basic and have no advertising plans.
How can I use Hulu outside the US?
This is because the Hulu app is geo-locked and restricted from being used in other countries. By hiding your IP address, you can also use an effective VPN to stream Hulu in other countries.
Why is Hulu not working on Firestick?
This issue is very common. To resolve this issue, please reboot your router. This will kickstart your router and keep it running as smoothly as ever.
How to update Hulu on Firestick?
Hulu is constantly updated. Follow the steps to update Hulu to Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, click Settings.
- Go to Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications and search for Hulu.
- When the update option is available click on it.
How to download Hulu on Samsung Tv?
If your Samsung tv is a smart model, then you can directly go to the Apps and type in the Hulu app this way you can download the Hulu app easily to your Samsung TV.
Can I download the Hulu app using the Google play store?
Yes, one of the best things about Hulu is that it can be used and is compatible with all devices and you can download the Hulu app using your Google play store.
Can I know which release is going to be on-air on Hulu?
Yes, you can just go to Hulu’s official site, and from there you can download the schedule for the upcoming release.