Are you thinking about enjoying Zoom meeting on Xbox One for playing games or attending meetings?
Although, zoom is officially not available on Xbox One. But don’t get disappointed this early, you can still use Zoom on Xbox One via Chromecast.
Zoom is such a trendsetter app after the covid-19 breakdown and all the gamers even loved it more for its quality services. Zoom app is creating its popularity so fast in today’s digital era and leaving us amazed.
What is the Zoom app?
Zoom app is a user-friendly and worldwide used application for video and audio chats. It is a cloud-based platform where you can meet anyone virtually. When you are working from home, zoom gives you the best platform to attend your video conferencing. Zoom app is also an amazing personal virtual space for having group video calls with family or friends.
Zoom app is compatible with almost every platform and accessible to everyone. Simplicity is the best feature of the zoom app which gives them so many customers.
Non-tech-savvy people can also understand its features easily. I loved the way my mom connected to us on zoom meetings when we couldn’t meet.
Zoom’s user interface is designed for everyone, you can choose what fits best for your needs. They have four plans, the basic, zoom pro, zoom business, and zoom enterprises.
Read More: Deals On Xbox Live Gold Membership
What is Xbox One
Xbox is a gaming console developed by Microsoft for playing video games. It was announced in May 2013as a successor of Xbox 360. Xbox One provides enough storage space to download your high-quality graphics games and stuff.
You can connect your Xbox One to Xbox Network and buy games, download and watch videos, share your recorded gameplay videos, use Skype to talk to friends and family, keep track of your friends, achievements, and more.
Reasons to use the Zoom app
- Simple and easy-to-understand user interface.
- You can share your screen and explain to everyone what you are seeing.
- Its voice detector automatically allows the camera to focus on the active speaker in group calls.
- Zoom allows the creation of large rooms with around 1000 members.
- Undemanding android and ios apps.
- You can schedule a meeting on zoom.
- Zoom allows you to record video calls for later use
- Supports almost all browsers.
- HD video and audio calls from anywhere.
- Gives you virtual background which gives you freedom from your messy backgrounds
- The one-click meeting, webinars, chat, and hand-raising, etc. are all the other add-on features.
Read More: How to Use Zoom App on LG Smart TV?
Zoom and Microsoft’s Xbox one
Wondering why Microsoft is not providing Zoom for Xbox One. The obvious reason is that Microsoft has its own video conferencing apps like skype and MS Teams. There is no reason for Microsoft to give us this facility in the near future by allowing their competitor(Zoom) to take over their video chat apps.
Maybe one day Microsoft and Zoom have some business deal and we all get to use Zoom straight on Xbox One. I couldn’t just lie down and wait for their collaboration one day, I need to use the zoom app on my Xbox One today.
Zoom is available on almost every platform but Xbox One is on the exception list for now. So, here I am going to discuss the way of getting our work done, which will give you the same experience of zoom calls.
How to Chromecast zoom on Xbox One
- For starting zoom meeting on Xbox one – Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of Xbox one.
- Search for the TV app on your Xbox and launch it.
- Now, it will ask you to choose between “connect your cable or satellite box”
- Press the “A” button on your remote and then click next and skip the next option.
- How do you want your Xbox to start, choose one from – On Start, Go to Home, or Open TV App.
- Now, click on the next to complete the Chromecast setup
- Now just got to your casting device (mac, pc, android or ios, etc.)
- Find the cast option in the setting on your casting device.
- On your device, a list will be displayed for all the Chromecast installed devices
- Select Xbox one to cast it on your gaming console.
- For the final step, just open the zoom meeting from your casting device (mac, pc, android or ios, etc.) and you got there.
Now you can enjoy your Zoom meeting on your Xbox one.
Read More: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership Codes In 2021
All in all
Having Zoom calls on Xbox one is not a dream anymore, you can enjoy it now. Connecting to your friends and family through your Xbox is now easier after you read it.
Nowadays, most people are using the zoom app on all their devices and you don’t wanna stand out from that. Just Chromecast your calls on your best gaming console and enjoy your time. Keep reading, keep talking, and keep playing.