Adding NBC Sports to your Roku device is an easy and straight process that allows you to enjoy a wide range of sports content. With NBC Sports, you can catch live sports events, highlights, replays, and exclusive content right on your Roku device.
Whether you’re a fan of any sport like football, basketball, soccer, or any other sport, having NBC Sports on your Roku will keep you updated and entertained. In this easy guide, we will walk you through the simple steps to add the NBC Sports channel to your Roku device.
By following these instructions, you’ll be ready to dive into the exciting world of sports on NBC Sports in no time. Let’s get started and enhance your Roku streaming experience with NBC Sports!
How to Add NBC Sports on a Roku Device?
NBC is officially available on Roku devices. We’ll guide you through the step-by-step procedure to add the NBC sports channel to your Roku device:
- Switch on Roku TV or else connect your Roku device to your TV and turn it on.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate to the main menu and go towards streaming channels.
- Search for the channel by clicking on the search channels option.
- Type NBC Sports channel. Select NBC Sports from the search list.
- Now Click on Add channel option and NBC Sports starts installing on your device.
- After that, Click OK immediately if the NBC Sports channel is added.
Ways To Watch NBC Sports on Roku
Read and follow the below-given instructions carefully.
- First, check whether you have good internet connectivity or not.
- Then perform the hardware setup of your Roku streaming player.
- Check whether the cables you use are in good condition.
- On completion of the setup, connect your Roku to the internet.
- Refer to and follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- After connecting activate your Roku by linking your Roku device and your account.
- Now go to the Roku home screen.
- Now, in the Roku channel store, search for the NBC Sports channel.
- Select it and click download.
- After the download is over, visit “My Channels”.
- You will find the NBC Sports channel at the bottom of the channel list.
- Click the channel.
- Create an account for the channel and install it.
- Now launch the channel.
- Finally, activate the channel by visiting the NBC Sports com activate page.
Alternate ways to watch NBC on Roku Device
You can go for other options too to watch this, over an antenna or broadcast channels.
Hulu live TV subscribers can watch local channels like ABC, NBC, and CBS along with 60 other channels found on cable. It offers a base and premium package.
Hulu + Live TV priced at $ 64.9 per month provide you with a streaming library with 65 plus more channels found on network and cable television.
It also offers cloud DVR storage and other features. And the surprise package is you can stream on two devices simultaneously without any fighting over the remote.
To get Hulu on Roku, you can visit the Roku Channel Store.
2. Sling TV
It is also a great alternative to watching live sports content. You won’t find any streaming app cheaper than Sling TV. You can enjoy NBC live at just $25. Isn’t this great?
Also, you will find a great deal in exchange for the money. While talking about its origin, it is solely owned and operated by DISH Network.
It is a US-based Internet TV service that lets you watch channels like NBC, Fox, CNN, FOX, ESPN, and many more.
Even if you are having doubts about the services, you can opt for 7 days free trial and then go for the subscription plan. Overall, you can stream 40 channels with 2 simultaneous screens on Sling TV.
3. Fubo TV App
Fubo is another amazing alternative to access the NBC Sports app. You can visit NBC Sports TV live and watch any life programming using the website.
Choose your streaming provider and then select Fubo TV. Enter the Fubo TV login credentials and start streaming the NBC Sports app.
It will provide you 80 + with channels of several categories like entertainment, sports news, and many more for just rupees $44.99 per month.
It also offers you a 7-day free trial if you are a new user.
4. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is one of the popular streaming channels. And also an option to live stream NBC on Roku if you are a non-resident of the US.
It offers a lot of channels in exchange for $70 from your pocket. It gives you the top 70 channels including NBC, TNT, AMC, Fox News, and many more.
And you can find only one subscription plan on the YouTube TV platform. In addition, you will get unlimited cloud DVR for recording shows. You can stream YouTube TV on three devices simultaneously.
DirecTV Stream is a streaming service you need to get 65+ channels, including NBC Sports. To get the services of NBC Sports with the Entertainment channel, subscribe to the Entertainment pack at $74.99 per month.
Also, an unlimited cloud DVR storage feature is included with the subscription package that you can use to record your favorite shows.
Adding NBC Sports to your Roku device is a quick and simple process that opens up a world of sports content right at your fingertips. By following the easy steps outlined in this guide, you can easily install the NBC Sports channel on your Roku device and start enjoying live sports, highlights, and exclusive content from the comfort of your own home.
You may also like:
- How To Change Roku Account On Tv?
- How To Get HBO Max on Roku?
- Install And Set up IPTV On Roku
- How To Get Peacock On Roku
Why can’t I activate NBC Sports on Roku?
If an app or channel not providing an activation code, delete the app and reinstall it on the device.
If the NBC activation is still not working, clear the cache and cookies from your web browser. You can typically clear cache and cookies by updating your preferences in your web browser’s menu or controls.
How do I activate NBC Sports without a provider?
You can watch NBC Sports using any of the following streaming services: DirecTV Stream, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, or YouTube TV.
Is NBC on Roku free?
Roku has teamed with NBCUniversal to offer eight local NBC stations as free offerings on its popular Roku Channel.
Is NBC Sports app free?
NBC Sports is available for both iOS & Android devices. Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store to download this FREE app.