if you have bought an LG Smart TV recently and looking for ESPN+ then wait, you won’t be able to find it there. But what to do if you want to watch ESPN Plus on LG Smart TV?
When we buy a Smart TV we get some preloaded channels on it. You can watch movies, listen to music, play games on it without Installing any apps on it, Right?
ESPN+ is not available by default in the app section on LG Smart TV. or I say ESPN+ doesn’t support LG Smart TV.
But wait, there are some ways with the help of them you can install it on your TV
So in this article, I will share all the available methods for this.
You can go with any of the following methods for installing ESPN on your LG smart tv. All proven and checked so don’t worry it will work surely.
Watch ESPN Plus on LG Smart TV
Let’s take a look at these simple and best 3 ways to watch ESPN Plus on LG Smart TV:
#1. Buy Streaming Device To watch ESPN+ on LG Smart TV:
One of the best and easy ways for this is to buy any streaming device that will help you in this.
There are different types of Streaming devices available like you can try Amazon Roku devices.
This device is not too expensive and gives you the best service. Simply set up the device with the Smart TV and follow the local instructions to install.
How to Install ESPN+ On Roku?
- Open the ESPN Channel on your Roku device
- Go to the setting option
- Click on Provider account and then watch live TV, activate live tv
- Now go to espn.com/activate on a computer or laptop.
- Enter the activation code which you got on your Roku device.
- Choose your cable
- Sign In with your TV Service provider user id and password.
- Now select the ESPN account then login to the ESPN account.
- Go to the given link (es.pn/Roku) on the computer
- Again enter the activation code which you got on the Roku device and click continue
- Now final step login to your ESPN+ account.
- In case you don’t have an ESPN+ account, you can have it for free for trial.
- Picture quality and audio quality will be at their best.
- One time setup will work lifetime
- The extra device will be added along with your LG Smart TV.
- Have to buy a device to execute this.
Read More: How To Watch Zee5 In USA?
#2. Use Browser
If you don’t want to spend any money on any other device rather than Smart TV or you don’t like to install any other device with your smart tv.
Then this option is for you. Go to your TV And open the default browser (WEBOS). A browser will open on your screen, simply go to ESPN’s website and login with the subscription Username and password.
Once you logged in, you can have access to all the content for ESPN and ESPN plus in your LG Smart TV.
If you are using slow internet then you may face some lagging issues with steaming.
- No need for any extra cable or wire
- It can be performed within the TV
- You must have a good internet connection (4G or 5G)
- Most of the time Wifi will not work properly so a wired connection will be a good option.
Read More: How To Control Soundbar With TV Remote
#3. Use Your Laptop or Computer
If you have an HDMI port on your computer or laptop and one spare HDMI cable then you can give this option a try. Simply Plugin the HDMI cable into your computer or laptop and the other side into your LG Smart TV.
Play ESPN+ into your computer or laptop and it will be shown on the LG Smart TV via HDMI Cable.
- You don’t have to buy any device like Roku and others.
- All-time you will need a computer or laptop
- Should have an HDMI cable to perform this process.
By default, there are lots of apps included in LG Smart TV but if you are a fan of ESPN+ then you don’t get by default on LG Smart TV.
Yes, there are ways you can watch on LG Smart TV so in this article I shared 3 processes with pros and cons, which will help you on this.
If you like this article you can share this with your friends and family and if you have any questions or suggestions regarding this you can leave me a comment in the comment section below.