Do you like to watch short videos on YouTube? If yes, then we are both the same because I also like to watch short videos when I feel bored. As we know, there are lots of shorts videos apps available but YouTube shorts is the best among them.
It feels so interesting when we watch short videos on a big screen like a PC or laptop. So, if you also want to watch YouTube Shorts on PC, then you can follow some easy ways that I am going to share with you in this guide.
Mostly, shorts videos features came on the social media platforms after TikTok was banned. Lots of apps are trying to get more audiences who love to watch short videos.
About 90% of people watch short videos on their smartphones, but some of them like to watch YouTube shorts on PC to enjoy short videos on the big screens. Lots of people are asking about this query so I have researched and created this guide to help you and other people.
So, In this guide, you will learn the ways to watch YouTube Shorts on a PC and to upload YouTube shorts from a PC. Without wasting any time, let’s move forward.
How to watch YouTube shorts on a PC
As you know, the YouTube shorts feature mainly come for Mobile users. But if you want to watch YouTube Shorts on a big screen like a PC, then it is easily possible.
You can get a great experience when you watch short videos on a PC. So, you just need to know the methods that I am going to share with you.
Mostly, there are four methods available by which you can easily watch YouTube shorts on a PC. So let’s know about them.
1. Search for Specific Creator videos
It may feel annoying sometimes when you get inappropriate short videos on your YouTube feed. So, This is the best method for watching short videos of your favorite creator.
For this, you just need to enter the name of your favorite creator with #shorts in the YouTube search bar.
If you don’t understand, then follow these steps:
- Open YouTube on your PC.
- Search #shorts+creator name in the YouTube search bar.
- Select your favorite short videos from search results and enjoy.
So these are the steps to watch YouTube Shorts from a specific creator.
2. Enter #shorts in YouTube Search Bar
If you want to watch all types of YouTube Shorts on your PC, then you can follow this method. It is easier than any other method.
You just need to follow these steps to watch YouTube Shorts.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Search www.youtube.com
- Enter #shorts in the YouTube search bar.
- Select your favorite short videos from search results and start enjoying them.
Now you can easily watch short videos on your PC by following these steps
3. Search hashtags/shorts in the Web Browser
This is another method if you want to watch short videos on your PC by directly searching from a web browser. You can save time in seconds and you don’t need to search for short videos in the YouTube search bar by following this method.
Follow these steps to watch YouTube Shorts by searching hashtags/shorts in the web browser.
- Open a browser on your PC.
- Enter the URL www. youtube.com/hashtag/shorts and select enter.
- Choose your favorite shorts videos and YouTube feed and start enjoying them.
If this method doesn’t help you in watching short videos, then move to the other methods.
4. Go to the Shorts section on YouTube Homepage
Believe me, if you want a very easy method to watch YouTube Shorts on a PC with just a single click, then this method is best for you.
With the new update of YouTube, they added a Shorts section on the feed to watch short videos directly.
If you also want to watch short videos from the shorts section then follow these steps.
- Open a browser on your PC.
- Visit YouTube.com.
- Click on three dotted lines on the YouTube feed.
- Select Shorts.
- Choose your favorite short videos and start enjoying them.
5. Search Specific Categories for Shorts videos
If you want to watch short videos only from specific categories then you can follow this method. This method is best if you have an interest in some categories, so you will not get any inappropriate shorts or shorts from other categories.
To watch short videos of specific categories, follow these steps.
- Open a browser on your PC.
- Search www.youtube.com in a browser.
- Enter #shorts+category like “#shorts+gaming” and hit Enter.
- Now will get short videos on your fees only for the gaming category.
- Choose your favorite short video and start enjoying them.
Now you can watch YouTube shorts of your favorite category.
6. Use of Android Emulator
So the Android Emulator helps you to run Android apps on your desktop or PC. There are many popular emulator apps for PCs that you can use to view YouTube short videos on your desktop.
Note: You have to make sure that your device should be compatible to run the Android Emulator software so please check the device compatibility first.
- First, you have to download and install the BlueStacks App on your device
- Then click on Google Play Store to get apps on your device
- Now log in just by using your Email and password.
- Now search and download the YouTube app.
Once you completed all the above steps then you just have to open the YouTube app in your emulator and you will get to see the shorts section in the app.
How to Download YouTube Shorts
If you don’t have time to watch YouTube shorts then you can download them to watch them later without using the internet. YouTube shorts can be easily downloaded on both android and iOS devices.
Let’s know about the steps to download short videos from YouTube.
Download YouTube shorts on Android or iOS device
1. Open your device.
2. Open the YouTube app.
3. Choose your favorite short videos from the feed and select share.
4. Now copy the link to the short video and go to your browser.
5. Search YouTube video downloader in the browser and select any best website from the search results.
6. Now open the website and enter the copied URL of the short video.
7. Now select the quality of the video to download.
8. Select the download button, after that short video will be saved in the download section of your device.
9. Go to the download section, open the video and enjoy it without using the internet.
So, these are the steps to download YouTube Shorts very easily on Android or iOS devices.
How to upload YouTube Shorts from a PC?
If you are a YouTuber and want to upload YouTube short videos from a PC, then it is not possible directly. It is because there is no shorts feature available on YouTube.
So, you don’t need to worry because there is another method available. You can upload your short videos as a normal video on YouTube with keeping in mind the format of short videos.
The format of YouTube shorts is that the video should be in a 9:16 aspect ratio and the duration can be up to 60 seconds. While uploading shorts videos don’t forget to use #shorts.
If you want to upload short videos simply without editing, then it is possible from a PC. But, in case you want to add some music and do some editing like slow-mo, then it is impossible from a PC. So, you can say that it is a disadvantage to uploading short videos from a PC.
You May Also Like:
- How to Disable Youtube Shorts Permanently
- Disable Info Cards on Youtube
- Download Youtube Video Thumbnail Images
- Turn Off Autoplay on Youtube
- Enable Dislike Count on Youtube
Now you can easily watch YouTube shorts on PC by following the above methods. Don’t feel any fear while following the methods because they can be performed easily.
You can use #shorts, hashtag/shorts, #shorts+ category, or specific creator name methods to watch YouTube shorts. Also, you can use Android Emulator to watch YouTube Shorts from the shorts section.
You can also download YouTube shorts if you want to watch them in your spare time without using the internet. If you are a creator, then you can upload shorts also from a PC.
I hope all your queries are solved and you enjoyed this post. If you have any suggestions and queries, then mention them in the comment section.