Sometimes, when you are using YouTube but some info cards start irritating you. So all you need to do is disable or get Rid out of this.
When you are using YouTube or watching your favorite videos you have seen that there are lots of highlighted areas so many notifications and messages pop up.
But luckily we have got the option to disable and get rid of those annoying info cards so in this article, you will get to know how to disable info cards on YouTube
Removing or disabling the info cards from YouTube once
If you want to remove or disable the info cards once. I am taking an example of this.
If you want to do this then you need to open the developer’s tool of the browser, and you need to work on Google Chrome to open the dev tools.
Press F12 or an alternate way you can use is to go to the settings then Motors then developer tools and a docked area that will appear in the browser.
In the new area, you have to go to the console tab to make changes in the following code that will select all of those card elements that are identified with the CSS selector that is .ytp-ce-element and you need to remove all of them.
After that, you need to paste the given code into the terminal and press the enter key.
After that, you inject the code you can see the cards will disappear from the current video.
Removing the info cards from YouTube videos permanently
In case you want to remove the info cards from the YouTube video permanently then you need to follow some extra steps.
Basically, the best solution that exists nowadays is that you can auto mice what you did in the first step through an extension that can be installed in the browser.
This extension is known as uBlock origin, it’s an efficient blocker that well easily goes on CPU and memory.
This is not an ad blocker but it’s a wide-spectrum content blocker with CPU and memory efficiency as a primary feature. Also, it contains many features as given below:
- Filter lists of uBlock Origin
- Easylist (ads)
- Online Malicious URL Blocklist
- EasyPrivacy (tracking)
- Peter lowe’s ad server list (ads and tracking)
If you want you can easily install the extension from the official website of uBlock origin.
After installing the extension you need to add a new filter that will help you to analyze the YouTube domain every time you visit and you can also block the cards element from appearing.
You have to visit the official website of YouTube youtube.com and open the dashboard of uBlock origin.
Then you have to go to my filters tab and then register the following rule in the text editor:
Then you have to click on apply changes and close the Tab now if you are visiting any video on YouTube then those cards will not appear in front of you anymore.
Read More: How to disable Youtube Shorts
How to turn off info cards in YouTube videos in four steps?
If you want to turn off info cards in YouTube videos in just for steps then follow these steps You only need to give one minute of yourself to turn off info cards in YouTube videos.
- You have to click where you see the pulse
- After that, you need to click on the settings option
- Then you have to click on the playback and performance
- And finally, uncheck the show in video info cards.
All this was done within 1 minute.
How to disable or turn off info cards notification on all videos?
If you want to turn off or disable info cards notification on all videos so you need to follow the given steps below:
- You have to log in to your YouTube account (if you have not logged in).
- After that, you need to go to your profile by just clicking on your profile image and clicking on the setting gear icon.
- Once you reach your profile page then you need to go to the playback and performance setting page from the left-hand side menu.
- Under the annotations and in the video notifications checkbox you have to uncheck it and click on the save button.
Read More: How to turn off AutoPlay on Youtube?
How to disable info cards on selected videos?
If you want to disable info cards on selected videos then there are some steps that you need to follow as given below:
- When you are using YouTube or watching your favorite video on YouTube, you will see some popup notifications that are irritating you, and they are too much so you have the option to disable a single video’s info cards on YouTube.
- Now, click on the setting gear icon on the video and then toggle the annotations and settings to disable all these info cards, from that single YouTube video.
How to disable YouTube info cards on all videos?
If you also want to disable in video YouTube info cards on all videos then you need to follow the given steps that will help you to get rid of info cards:
- The very first thing you need to do is log in to your YouTube account.
- Then you need to go to your profile just by clicking your profile picture and clicking on the setting gear icon.
- Once you reach the profile page then you need to go to the playback and performance setting bar from the left-hand side menu.
- Under the info cards check box you need to uncheck it and then click on the save button.
The above steps will definitely work for you and help you to disable the in-video info cards on YouTube on all videos.
That’s it and you are all done. Personally, I also use the setting to enable the info cards on my YouTube videos as I like to see what messages are coming up and some related content video uploaders want to promote.
You may also like:
I hope with the help of this content you will be able to disable YouTube in video info cards and you can use anyways that you think is easy for you.
Basically, all these ways are really easy you can use to disable info cards on YouTube videos.
I will be really glad if you like the content please share your love in the comment section. And if you are having any queries or doubts you can feel free to ask them in the comment section.
I will definitely solve your queries as soon as possible for me thank you for reading this article hope you like that have a great day stay healthy and stay happy.