Today I have something exciting about Snapchat. We can calculate our Snap scores so that we can analyze our profile, and increase scores and it helps us to know about our insights and the number of followers we have on Snapchat. The score is based on the total number of snaps sent and received. If you are also curious to know how to calculate Snap Score and want to analyze your profile and get every insight into your account to make it perform better, then you are at the right place. Simply read the article line by line, calculate your snap scores, and increase them while reading it with me.
The Snap Score is a numerical representation of your activity on the platform. Every time you send or receive a snap or post a story, your score increases.
Here I will also answer some common questions about the Snap Score, such as whether it matters and how to check your score. By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of the Snap Score and how it works on Snapchat.
What is Snap Score (Snapchat)?
The number that is shown on your Snapchat profile is your Snapchat score. From being active on the app to coming back on Snapchat after a break, everything is considered while calculating the Snap Score.
Each snap gets one point, which is a snap score. How many are you friends with and how often do you use the app? How often do you post stories? These are all included in the snap score.
Snapchat score is the perfect answer for Snapchat growth, increasing user and app engagement. But you may have to pay attention to activities that will not increase your points, like adding celebrities to your friend list, chatting and messaging, and watching your friend’s stories and posts. So avoid paying attention to them.
You only need to increase your snap score, post your stories, or send and receive snaps on Snapchat.
Now follow the steps below to calculate your snap score while reading the article, because this will guide you instantly and solve your issue.
Steps to Calculate Your Snap Score
Snap Score is calculated by going to your profile icon. It is easy to calculate your Snaps score by:
1. Go to your profile from the upper left corner.
2. Under your Snapcode image, find your display name.
3. There is a number between your username and zodiac sign that is a Snapchat score.
4. Tap on the Snapchat score to reveal two other numbers. These are the numbers of snaps you have sent and received.
How to Calculate Average Snap Score Between Friends
Do you want your friend’s snap score to be calculated? Snapchat doesn’t provide a leaderboard where you can watch users with the highest volume. But you can check scores individually by going to your friend’s profile.
1. Go to your profile screen on Snapchat.
2. Go to the My Friends option.
3. Select the friend with whom you want to see a snap score.
4. Tap on the Friend’s Profile icon, and it will take you to their display name, username, and score.
There you can see your friend’s snap score.
To calculate the average snap score between friends, you would need to follow these steps:
- Go to your profile screen on Snapchat.
- Go to the My Friends option.
- And then, select the first friend whose snap score you want to include in the average.
- Click on their profile icon and note down their snap score.
- Repeat steps 3–4 for all other friends whose snap score you want to calculate.
- Add up all the snap scores you have noted down.
- Divide the total score by the number of friends whose scores you have included to get the average snap score.
For example, let’s say you want to calculate the average snap score between 3 friends: Friend A has a score of 100, Friend B has a score of 200, and Friend C has a score of 150. The total score is 450 (100 + 200 + 150), and there are 3 friends. So the average snap score is 150 (450 divided by 3).
Tips and Tricks to Increase Your Snap Score
You could easily increase your Snap Score. All you need to do is:
- Getting and sending snaps
- Post your Snaps on your stories.
- Add information to your profile.
- Playing games on Snapchat.
- Add friends and subscribe to celebrity accounts.
- Take a break.
- Open all the snaps you have received.
- Stay active.
- Buy points.
If you send one snap to multiple friends, that will boost your score faster than sending one to each of your friends.
- Take a snap and send it to the bottom right.
- Select the names of your multiple friends.
- Tap on the blue arrow at the bottom to send.
- Your one snap will be sent to multiple friends.
Additional Tip For you all that will help you to increase the snap scores
Increase the snap score by using Snap Streaks
Using the app more and adding information to your profile will increase your Snap Scores. If you don’t use the Snapchat app regularly, then your Snap scores won’t increase. Thus, you can compete with your friends by increasing your snap score.
One more thing: I would like to tell you that Snapchat has introduced a new feature through which you can restore your Snapstreak.
A new feature was added to Snapchat called Snapstreak Restore. Unfortunately, if you lost your Snapstreak, you can restore it in that app or by in-app purchase on the chat feed.
There are different points of view on snap scores.
- Sending and receiving snaps
- People are regularly using the app.
- Posting Snapchat stories.
- Snapchat users compete to see who has the higher snap score.
- The Snap Score feature rewards everyone.
You may also like:
- Fix Tap to load problem in Snapchat
- How to get a baby filter on Snapchat
- How to recover your Snapchat account
- How does Quick Add work on Snapchat
In this article, I have tried to tell you each and every step to calculate your snap scores and I have provided every method to increase your snap scores Simply follow the above steps, and you will be ready to analyze and optimize your Snapchat account to compete with Snap friends if you feel any other issue while calculating the snap score then you can post your comment I will definitely solve your problem related to Snapchat application.
So enjoy your Snapchat scores with your friends and compete with them.
What is the highest snap score?
The highest snap score is more than 100,000, and the average snap is 50,000 to 75,000. If your number is 100,000 or so it is a good snap score. Dion-19 with a snap score of over 61 million has the highest snap score.
Does texting also include a snap score?
No, Texting and chatting aren’t included in Snapchat. You can send and receive snaps and sharing videos or photos on stories will make your snap score more.
Can your snap score go down?
No, the snap score can’t be decreased even if you do not use the app for a while.
Why isn’t my Snap Score increasing?
If your Snap Score is not increasing, that means you are not practicing the appropriate behaviors. Make sure to update your app, then close the app and reopen it. Just snap a lot, make friends, and share your posts and stories with your friends. You will soon reach your high scores.
How do I restore SnapStreak?
To restore SnapStreak, follow these steps:
- Make sure to update your Snapchat app
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone and go to the chat option.
- if you recently ended A Snapstreak, you will see a Restore button next to your friend chat feed.
- Tap on the Restore button you will see your Snapstreak will start restoring, after that, you will be redirected to the payment option, and you will be charged only $0.99.
- After the payment is done you will see your Snap restored