Online streaming services are trending in the present scenario. Mostly a great part of the online spectators is fond of online video streaming services. Today, we talk about such an online streaming service that is “Xfinity Stream ”. Here you will learn “How to Stream Xfinity on Fire Stick”.
This type of service provides your favorite shows and movies on-demand tv programs and shows to view. All the latest news shows and movies can be obtained with the help of the Xfinity Stream services.
Xfinity Stream grants your downloadable content on your firestick, and with the help of this option, you can easily download your favorite movies and shows for watching later in your leisure time. You can also use the option of separating the content based on available for download or not.
The user interface of the Xfinity Stream is very good, and the movies and shows are differentiated on such a basis, that makes it a lot easier to find what you are looking for.
If you have a busy schedule due to a meeting or a party and are going to miss your favorite show, don’t worry, the Xfinity stream provides you with an option of schedule recording.
So, you can easily get your favorite shows even after missing them. Now, let us discuss what are the methods to get Xfinity Stream on Fire TV / Fire Stick.
Read More: How to Get DirecTV App on Firestick?
How to Stream Xfinity on Fire Stick
There are various methods to use if you want to have access to Xfinity Stream on Firestick. The right option to install any app on Amazon Firestick would be to get it from the Amazon App Store.
Follow the steps here below for installation of Xfinity on Firestick
- Turn on your Firestick device initially and Go to its home screen
- On the home screen, click on the search bar & in the search bar type Xfinity, and click on the search icon.
- When the search result is displayed, click on the Xfinity app to start it using the Firestick remote.
- Now on the displayed screen, click on the Download or Get button in yellow to download Xfinity on Firestick. The downloading will start.
- Wait for a few minutes for the Xfinity app to finish its downloading process then Click on the Open button.
- When the download finishes, it automatically opens the Xfinity stream.
Sometimes there is a possibility that you are not able to download the app via the Amazon app store, this error may cause the geo-restrictions imposed on the service.
To overcome this issue there are some third-party apps/websites through which you can download this app and enjoy the online streaming services, specifically the Xfinity on your device. Some of the third-party apps are ES Explorer, Downloader, and Fire ID.
Read More: How To install Hotstar on Firestick?
Steps to install and stream Xfinity Stream on Firestick with Downloader App
- On your firestick/fire tv got to the Amazon App Store.
- In the search bar search for the Downloader APP and then click on the Get.
- When the Downloader app is installed on your device, enable the permission option in it to get the third-party apps and install them on your device. To enable the permissions, follow the steps:
- Open the settings menu on firestick with the help of the firestick remote.
- Now click on the “My Fire TV” options from the list of settings.
- A drop-down list will appear, select Developer Options.
- From the two options available, select Apps from Unknown Sources then click on Turn ON.
- Now a dialog box will appear which gives the information about this option, again select Turn On to download any application on your Firestick.
- Now you will be able to use the Downloader app, Open it.
- On the Bar on which you write the URL type https://bit.ly/2VZgVGH and select the Go button.
- Now the downloading will start after it is completed a window will open on which you have to click on the Install button.
- After the app has been installed you are ready to use the app.
In case if you face any problem while installing the Downloader app, don’t worry you have the other option here that is ES File Explorer.
Now let’s discuss what are the steps for installing Xfinity on Firestick with ES File Explorer.
Read More: How To Watch Netflix On Firestick?
How to Install and stream Xfinity on Fire stick with ES File Explorer?
- Again, open the Amazon App Store.
- Here you have to search for ES File Explorer.
- Now click on the get option to start the downloading of the ES File Explorer.
- After the downloading is completed, the ES File Explorer automatically opens.
- Now open the ES File Explorer and on the home page click on the Downloader option.
- Now select the add icon and paste this URL http://bit.ly/2LO0fh7
- Click on the download now option, it will start downloading the file.
- After it has been completed click on open and then installs the application.
- Now you can enjoy the Xfinity online services on your device.
Read More: How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick?
So these are the methods by which you can install the Xfinity Stream on your Fire tv. Indeed, Xfinity Stream is a great platform for online streaming services to know about the installation process is an important part of it.
So here we discuss the three methods with all their steps. Now enjoy the Online streaming services with lots of content on them and you can watch all your favorite TV shows and movies easily on your device.