Do you want to watch the Xfinity Comcast stream on Apple TV? But if you don’t have any idea how to stream it, then you don’t have to worry now because, in this article, you will learn step-by-step how to watch the Xfinity Comcast Stream on Apple TV.
Follow the guide to learn more about it.
Xfinity Supported Apple TV Versions
The Xfinity Stream app is compatible with Apple TV devices that are capable of running TVOS version 15 or higher. The list includes:
- Apple TV 4K (2021)
- Apple TV 4K (2017)
- Apple TV HD (2015)
How to stream the Xfinity Comcast app on Apple TV using the new airplay feature
I have good news and bad news for you. The sad news is that the Xfinity streaming app is not available for Apple TV. They haven’t built an app for Apple TV users yet.
But, the good news is that you can still watch Xfinity content on Apple TV through AirPlay.
Airplay is a cool feature available in iOS and iPadOS for screen mirroring.
So without wasting any time further, I will show you how you can broadcast the Xfinity Stream app to your Apple TV using Airplay:
- Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Move to the app store on your Apple device.
- Search for the Xfinity Stream app in the search bar.
- Scroll through the apps and install them.
- Open the Xfinity Stream app and log in with your Xfinity credentials.
- Go back and swipe up through your home screen to reveal the control button.
- Select screen mirroring. Now your iPhone will search for an Apple device to connect to.
- Choose the Apple TV device you want to stream Xfinity media on.
- Now your iPhone or iPad screen will be mirrored on the Apple TV.
- On your iPhone, open the Xfinity Stream app and stream the content you want to watch.
- Whatever appears on the iPhone or iPad will also appear on Apple TV.
- Grab your popcorn and start streaming.
After streaming, don’t forget to disconnect the screen mirroring to avoid any embarrassing situations.
Steps to sign in to Xfinity stream on Apple TV
If you are new to the Explanatory Stream app, you must sign in first. go through any web browser and follow the steps;
- Open the web browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Enter https://www. Xfinity.com in the search bar.
- You will reach the official Xfin Xfinity. select the My Account option.
- On the sign-in page, click on create one.
- Select the mobile number and then continue.
- Enter the captcha in the given text field for human verification.
- Enter your mobile number and it will send you a verification code on the mobile number you entered.
- Type in the verification code.
- Now, create the account by entering your mobile number or email username and creating your Password.
- Open the Xfinity app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with the given information.
- Type the floating characters in the text box and click sign in. Your Apple TV and iPhone are now connected.
Steps to watch Xfinity stream on Apple TV
- Make sure your phone and Apple TV are connected via Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Open the app and swipe from left to right.
- Go on live TV and tap all the channels.
- To start streaming a channel, click on the network logo on your left.
- Also, you can tap on the currently airing program and then tab for each to start watching.
- There is an information option available where you can get information about it.
If you have visited a program page on a selected network that is only available to stream at home, you will see a notification that shows that it is only available to view at home.
Cast media from iPhone to infinity
To cast your media files from your iPhone/iPad to Xfinity, you first need to get off the Xfinity X1 cable box and Xfinity Flex by default. Go through the steps and watch Netflix, YouTube, and other content on Xfinity.
- For Xfinity Flex, press the home button or go to the Xfinity button for the home page.
- To the settings option via the arrows button.
- Navigate to the privacy section and press OK.
- Go to Mobile Casting Settings. Change the settings there and it’s done.
Any media file on your iPhone can be accessed there.
Topics you may also like:
- How To Stream Xfinity on Fire TV?
- Pair & Program Xfinity Remote to Control Your Tv
- How Do You Turn On Apple TV If It Won’t Turn On?
- How To Stream Airplay On Firestick?
The final words
The following guide shows you how to stream the Xfinity Comcast app on your Apple TV. This is a great app but, the downside is that if you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, you can’t watch it on Apple TV. Xfinity app is compatible with devices like Firestick, Fire TV, Android devices, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Apple Watch, and nearly all smart TVs.
The app is a blessing for those who wish to invest in an OTT for watching a wide variety of streaming content like series movies, Sports news, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. The Xfinity app is compatible with which iOS and Android versions:
The app is compatible with more recent versions of iOS than iOS 11.0. On the other hand for Android versions, it is compatible with Android 5 or later.
2. Is there an Xfinity app for Apple TV?
There isn’t an app for Apple TV, however, you can watch it through the airplay feature.