I recently subscribed to Xfinity and want to watch my favorite shows and movies on Firestick or Fire TV. However, I am not sure how to stream Xfinity on these devices and am feeling a bit frustrated. I have tried searching for the Xfinity app in the Amazon Appstore, but I can’t seem to find it.
I want to figure out a solution so that I can start streaming Xfinity on my Firestick or Fire TV without any delay.
So I started searching online and gather some of the simple and easy steps and tried it and now I can easily stream Xfinity on Firestick and Fire TV.
In this article, I will walk you through step by step guide explaining the process so that you can easily watch your favorite shows and movies as soon as possible.
Overview of Xfinity and Firestick
Xfinity is a streaming app that allows users to watch trending shows, Live Tv, movies, and many other things. With plans just starting at 20$ a month. And there are multiple ways in which you can watch Xfinity on Firestick and also on apple tv.
Firestick is a device that turns your television into a smart tv. It is much more convenient than buying a whole smart tv.
These are things that are important for you before you can watch Xfinity on Firestick or Fire Tv.
- Account or subscription to Xfinity.
- Details or login credentials (Email and password)
- App downloaded on your respective devices.
How to Download and Install Xfinity on Firestick
Watching Xfinity on Firestick is kids’ play. There are multiple ways in which you can download or view Xfinity on Firestick.
Do not worry we will be going through all of them in detail. You just need to sit down and read the information given below.
So what are you waiting for? Let us get started with our Xfinity streaming.
To do it follow these steps and you would be all set to go.
Step-1: Turn on your Firestick device initially and Go to its home screen and click on Find option.
Step-2: Click on the search bar, in the search bar type Xfinity, and click on the search icon.
Step-3: When the search result is displayed, click on the Xfinity app to start it using the Firestick remote.
Step-4: Now on the displayed screen, click on the Download or Get button in yellow to download Xfinity on Firestick. The downloading will start.
Step-5: Wait for a few minutes for the Xfinity app to finish its downloading process then Click on the Open button.
Step-6: When the download finishes, it automatically opens the Xfinity stream.
Sometimes there is a possibility that you are not able to download the app via the Amazon app store, this error may cause the geo-restrictions imposed on the service.
To overcome this issue there are some VPN services through you can change your location and download Xfinity stream app on your firestick device easily. Here he how to do it?
Unable To Download Xfinity From Your Firestick? Try these Alternatives
At times when we search for Xfinity on Firestick, we are unable to find it. To solve this problem what you can do is share your screen.
Method-1: Screen sharing
The easiest way to watch Xfinity on Firestick is you cast the screen or share the screen with your phone or computer.
- Open the devices on which you want to screen your screen, it can be a computer, tablet, or phone.
- Download Xfinity on your respective devices other than Firestick.
- Once downloaded log in to Xfinity. Once you have logged in, play the video that you want to view on Firestick.
- Go to your device Settings and search for the Cast screen.
- Now you need to Pair your device with your Firestick.
- Viola, your problem is resolved.
Now let us look at another method that you can use to watch Xfinity on Firestick.
Method-2: Download Xfinity Stream apk file on firestick
Step-1: On your firestick/fire tv got to the Amazon App Store.
Step-2: In the search bar search for the Downloader APP and then click on the Get.
Step-3: When the Downloader app is installed on your device, enable the permission option in it to get the third-party apps and install them on your device. To enable the permissions, follow the steps:
- Open the settings menu on firestick with the help of the firestick remote.
- Now click on the “My Fire TV” option from the list of settings.
- A drop-down list will appear, select Developer Options.
- From the two options available, select Apps from Unknown Sources then click on Turn ON.
- Now a dialog box will appear which gives the information about this option, again select Turn On to download any application on your Firestick.
- Now you will be able to use the Downloader app.
Step-3: Open Downloader App and click on Search
Step-4: On the Search, enter this URL https://bit.ly/2VZgVGH and select the Go button.
Step-5: Now the downloading will start after it is completed a window will open on which you have to click on the Install button.
Step-6: After the app has been installed you are ready to Stream Xfinity.
Method-3: Use a trusted VPN Service
One of the reasons why you are unable to watch Xfinity on your Firestick is due to a ban in your country.
Don’t worry there is a loophole that you can use to watch Xfinity on Firestick by changing or concealing your location.
In such a scenario download VPN or change your place to another country.
If you are using a VPN service here is how you can do it,
- Open up your Firestick.
- Under the go-to Search icon and search for a VPN app that you would like to go with.
- Once you have downloaded and installed it on your Firestick. Switch it on or activate the VPN service.
- Change your location to another country to watch. This way if your country has banned Xfinity then you can still watch it.
- Fix Xfinity box says PST Error
- How To Download And Install Lenox On Firestick
- Pair and program Xfinity voice remote
Want a good streaming app with good content then Xfinity is for you.
You can watch Live Tv, and browse different and trendy shows. Just at 20$ a month. In this article, I have shown you different ways you can watch Xfinity on your respective Firestick.
On top of that, we have given you ways in which you can download Xfinity if it is not working or you are unable to download it from Firestick.
We have tried to answer all of your queries in this article. And if you still have any doubts feel free to reach out. We will be happy to assist you
Xfinity Is not working on Firestick?
Times Xfinity app does not work well after a certain time to fix this problem you need to,
- Unplug your television cable and wait for 2 minutes before plugging it in.
- Switch off your Internet connection for 1 minute.
- Remove the Firestick from your Tv and put it in after 60 seconds have passed.
- Reinstall the Xfinity app.
- Switch to another Firestick. Like Roku Firestick, Amazon, or Apple Firestick.
These all methods should work for you if you are ever stuck in this situation.
Do I need to be logged in to my Xfinity account at the time of authorization?
Yes either you can log in after or before both should help.
What things are required for authorization?
Before you can view your Xfinity on Firestick you need to approve an Xfinity authorization.
Things that are needed to be done are,
- Either login to your Xfinity account on your phone or computer.
- Login to your email account of Xfinity.
- Enter the code shown on your television.
These are all the things you need to have at the time of authorization of Xfinity.
Can I add channels to my favorite?
Yes, you can. Go to any channel that you want to add to your favorite list.
- Click on the left button of your Firestick.
- Down below a favorite option would be shown. Click on it.
- And your channel has been added to your favorite.
Can I view the Xfinity app for free?
No, to view contents on Xfinity you need to pay or have a subscription. The initial plans start at 20$ per month.
Are there any streaming requirements to watch Xfinity?
- You need to have a Active Xfinity Subscription.
- To view the Live channel of a particular channel you need to have the channel on your regular tv.
- Have a good connection.
Can I watch Xfinity on my phone?
Yes, you can download your Xfinity on your devices and have login credentials and you would be good to go.
Is Xfinity safe for kids?
Yes, if you have your device on parental control. This content that is not suitable for kids would be locked or hidden away.