Paramount Plus is one of the best streaming services as you know. Today I’m going to discuss the best ways to get Paramount Plus on PS5.
Paramount Plus is a streaming and subscription-based service that allows people to watch their favorite Live channels, Movies, Series, TV shows, etc. Users can download their favorite things to watch offline. You can also watch sports content like NFT, PGA, UEFA, gold, and many more. It streams the content in 4k quality.
Paramount Plus is offering the contents at the most reasonable price. It has two different plans as Essential plan ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/annum) which is an ad-supported plan and the second plan is Premium Plan ($9.99/month or $99.99/annum) which is an ad-free plan.
PS5 is known as PlayStation 5. PlayStation 5 is adapted now for streaming OTT platforms also it is the entertainment hub with lots of apps to support it. Paramount Plus is compatible with the PlayStation. Without wasting the time let’s get into the article to know the steps to get the Paramount Plus on PS5.
Let’s start with creating an account on Paramount Plus.
How to Create an account on Paramount Plus?
First, you need to create an account on Paramount Plus. Creating an account is easy, here are some steps to sign up for Paramount Plus:
- Open the browser and go to the ParamountPlus.com website.
- Click on the Try Paramount option.
- Select Try It Free.
- Select the subscription plan you wish.
- Now, click continue.
- Add your personal information.
- Click on continue and add your payment details.
- Now click on Start Paramount.
Now let’s begin to install and watch Paramount Plus on your Playstation 5:
How to Install Paramount Plus on PS5?
Unfortunately, the Paramount Plus app is not officially available on PS5. But we can mirror the Paramount Plus content on PS5. To install Paramount Plus you must have a PlayStation account. In this article, I’ll guide you with some easy steps to get the Paramount Plus on PS5 by mirroring.
Step-1: Install the Paramount Plus app and screen mirroring app on your phone.
Step-2: Now log in to the Paramount Plus app.
Step-3: Connect with the same Wi-Fi network on your PS5 and your smartphone.
Step-4: Connect the speaker with your PS5.
Step-5: Press the PS5 button on the PS5 controller.
Step-6: Go to the Game Base option and select Option in PS5.
Step-7: Now select a Friend in Go to Game Base on PS5.
Step-8: Send the official Google website link to your friend.
Step-9: Now open the chat box, and click on the Google website link that you sent to your friend.
Step-10: Now browse https://tvee.app on PS5. It displays the QR code on your PS5 screen.
Step-11: Now open the Screen Mirroring app and scan the QR code that is displayed.
Step-12: Click on the Screen Mirroring option and then click on Start Broadcast.
Step-13: Now it displays the Phone screen on the PS5-connected TV.
Step-14: At last, open the Paramount Plus app on your phone and select the contents to stream.
The selected content will be streamed on PS5 connected screen by screen mirroring.
An alternate way to get Paramount Plus on PS5
In an alternate method, you can stream Paramount Plus to PS5 using PS Remote. You just need to do:
- Connect your PS5 and your phone with the same network connection.
- Install Paramount Plus on your phone.
- Start your PS5 and click on the settings from the PS5 home page.
- Click on the Remote Play under System Settings.
- Enable Remote Play.
- Now go back to the System Settings and select the Power Saving option on the left panel.
- Select Features Available in Rest Mode and turn it on.
- Tick on the checkbox which is connected to the internet and enable it on PS5 from the network.
- Install the PS Remote Play app on your phone.
- Open the PS Remote Play app and enter the details of PS5 and combine your phone and PS5.
- Now your phone screen will display on your PS5 screen, you can start to watch Paramount Plus on PS5.
How to Fix issues with Paramount Plus on PS5?
If you’re having trouble watching Paramount Plus on your PS5, don’t worry! There are some things you can try to fix the problem. Here are some tips to help you troubleshoot:
- Make sure your internet connection is strong and stable. If your connection is weak, the streaming quality can suffer, or the show may not load at all.
- Check for any updates for your PS5 and the Paramount Plus app. Sometimes updates can help improve performance or fix bugs that might be causing problems.
- Restart your PS5 and the app. Sometimes, just restarting your device or the app can help solve issues.
- Clear the cache of the Paramount Plus app. This can help improve the performance of the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus app. If nothing else works, this might be the solution. It can help reset the app and clear any glitches.
Some best alternatives for Paramount Plus on PS5
Here are some best alternatives for Paramount Plus on PS5
- Sling TV
- HBO Max
You may also like:
- Play Roblox on PS4
- How to install Discord on Playstation?
- Best funny Discord Text-to-Speech message code
As you know Paramount Plus is not officially available on PS5 but you can directly install the Paramount Plus app on your PS5 and enjoy the best streaming service. The best thing about Paramount Plus is that it’s offering the contents at the most reasonable price with HD or SD quality depending on your network connectivity.
Can we play PS5 without the Internet?
Yes, you can play offline games on PS5 but only as a single player. PlayStation 5 will be able to play single-player games without requiring updates or an internet connection.
Does the PS5 come with a controller?
Of course, Every new PS5 includes one Dual Sense controller and USB cable for charging.
How much data does PS5 use hourly?
You can expect to use probably 40 MB and 300 per hour for most of the games. Now you can think almost 10 GB to last between 250 and 33 hours. It also depends on the title you are playing.