Your reputation is everything if you want to succeed in the market. Whether you are competing in the offline market or online market, your customer’s reviews are the most important factor that helps to build your brand’s reputation. So if you own a business then you must know how to remove reviews on Facebook.
Have you ever noticed that the number of reviews on your Facebook page keeps decreasing and it looks like it might not be because people are stopping to leave reviews?
The problem is that you have a few, unfriendly, or downright mean reviewers who keep leaving negative comments about your page even if all other reviewers left 5-star feedback. So how do you remove reviews on Facebook?
Most people who like your Facebook page are probably not fake people or bots. They are real human beings adding reviews, opinions, and personal updates about what is happening with you and your company.
This could be one of the most effective ways to improve your Facebook profile’s visibility and reach new potential customers with it. However, these reviews can also add a lot of clutter to the page which will make you want to remove them as soon as possible.
I will divide this tutorial into two parts since there are pretty much a lot of ways how to get rid of those unwanted reviews. But first, let’s see what these reviews look like and why you want to clean them up.
First, I’ll show the sample and then we will try the methods afterward:
How Do Facebook Reviews Look Like?
The popularity of Facebook has already covered the entire globe with over one billion active users worldwide.
Even if you don’t have a profile yet, and want to sell your product online, your target market might be using this social media site. And when someone posts a negative or fake review about your company and you don’t take action to get it removed, at least do something about it and make it look presentable.
Well, what can be done?
There are several reasons why people would want to delete their Facebook reviews. Some of them are legitimate and the others are just an effort to improve the image of the business. These are the following possible reasons:
Why do Businesses Want To Remove Facebook Reviews?
1. Disgruntled Customer – This is pretty obvious especially when a company didn’t deliver products or services as promised. Not receiving the products or services should be considered an ethical breach.
2. Paint a Negative Picture – If people have a negative impression of your product or service, it might make sense to remove it as soon as possible.
3. Make It Disappear from Search – If someone does not like your product, especially if it is a high-end luxury fashion product, always think about making the review disappear from search results. Even if the review is authentic, you want to massage the public’s perception of your company before they go and buy.
4. Don’t Want Other People to See the Negative Review – You may want to hide or delete your negative review because you know that it is not that bad and you don’t want this unwanted attention. You might want to put a positive spin on it and make the people who left negative reviews think twice about their feedback.
So, these can be the possible reasons why you want to remove the reviews. Whatever the reason is, the process to deal with the review on the Facebook page is one and that is mentioned in the guide below.
Is it possible to remove or delete reviews on the Facebook page?
Whatever the page may be, either on Facebook or any google reviews page, removing or deleting them is not possible. One thing you can do is to make it look presentable by commenting on them, flagging or reporting the review, or hiding them once and for all.
How to remove Facebook reviews?
So these are some of the steps you can perform to report a review on a Facebook page.
1. Report a review on a Facebook page
1. Go to the Fake Facebook review.
2. As you can see, the review that has been posted here is both uninformative and inappropriate. It provides no information about the page and may be deemed spam.
3. Select ‘Give input on this review’ from the three dots at the top right of the review.
4. A pop-up screen will appear after that. Choose the most applicable description from the drop-down menu, then hit submit.
Count your lucky stars and wait patiently.
If the review is found to be in violation of Facebook’s Community Standards, it will be erased and no trace of it will remain on your page.
Meanwhile, we recommend that you reply to unfavorable reviews in the most professional manner possible to demonstrate to other consumers that you are proactive
2. Hide all/ Turn off reviews on the Facebook page
1. Make sure you’re logged in as the page for your business.
2. At the top-right of the screen, click the Settings icon.
3. Select ‘Templates and Tabs’ from the menu on the page’s left-hand side.
4. You’ll see a slider to the right of ‘Show Reviews.’ To confirm, click ‘Save’ after disabling this. On your Facebook Business Page, your reviews will no longer appear.
This is it! Now you’ve successfully removed the negative reviews from Facebook
You may also like:
- How To Create A Free WordPress Website?
- Get A Verified Budge On Facebook
- How To Create A Google Business Profile?
- How To Find My Business On Google?
Well, to conclude the article, I want to thank you for reading it and I hope that you can use the information given in this article to help you remove those nasty Facebook reviews. I hope this works for you and if not, then I would advise that you try other methods such as hiring someone who knows how to do it. Thank You!
For your feedback and suggestions, please leave them below!