Facebook is the best social media platform to engage people globally throughout the world close together. It helps to build communities, grow your business locally and globally, and connect with each other. When coming to connecting with people, it allows you to see the Facebook friendship between you and your friend.
Facebook keeps on updating the features based on the user experience and introduced the best features to see the Facebook Friendship page and celebrate the Facebook friendship with Facebook Friends or publicly.
Facebook friendship page shows everything based on the settings of privacy of an individual user.
You can set “who can see what” among friends, private, or public. You can always turn on your photos, info, mobile number, email id, and other data sharing between private, friends, or public. The settings will be according to your convenience.
Features of the Facebook Friendship page
Facebook Friendship page allows you to see below data based on the privacy setting your friend.
- How long you have been together on Facebook.
- Timeline comments of both.
- Photos – In which you both you tagged in.
- Things in common like Mutual friends, likes, pages you follow, and every which is matches between both of you.
Now you might be excited to go ahead and check out what things are common between you and your Facebook friends.
Read More: What is Poke on Facebook?
You can see the Facebook Friendship page in two different ways.
1) By directly visiting the friend’s timeline
- Open Facebook from your device.
- Go to the search button and search your friend username to see the friendship between you both.
- Once you entered a Facebook friend’s name, press enter.
- Now you can see your friend’s timeline.
- Then tap on three-dot button located beside the message.
- Click on “See Friendship”
- After you clicked on “see friendship”, friendship page will appear on your screen.
This way you can see the common things between you and your Facebook friend.
Note: You cannot see a friendship page without adding a person as a friend.
2) Another way is using a direct URL
Using the URL www.facebook.com/friendship/User1 id/User2 id of Facebook members, to see the friendship page. Both of these Facebook Users should be friends on Facebook.
By this method, you can see the friendship between two people on Facebook. Including you and your friend or other friendships not including you.
- Login to your Facebook account and navigate the timeline of friends.
- Copy the friends Facebook ID from the url address bar. The Facebook ID of your friend will be the of combination of string characters(generally a name) soon after “facebook.com”. Ignore the enigma and anything after it. For example, if the URL is www.facebook.com/emma.bing?fref=pb, the friend’s user ID is “emma.bing”
- Now browse the timeline of the other person and copy their Facebook ID.
- Open a new tab in your browser in type the following text in the address bar:www.facebook.com/FirstID?and=SecondID. Here replace the FirstID with first friends ID and SecondID with another friend’s ID.
- Hit enter to watch the relationship page or the friendship page for those two individuals.
Earlier there was another way to see the Facebook relationship. However, Facebook has blocked this way to see the relationship due to privacy issues. Earlier we can able to see the friendship between two users with the link www.facebook.com/friendship/username 1/ username 2/.
Note: So if you are not able to see your friendship with the help of usernames get the ids and get the work done. If you don’t know how to do so, keep reading.
How to view friendship page with Facebook account id.
- Open Facebook in the browser.
- Then right-click and then tap on view page source or press Ctrl + u to open the page source in a new tab.
- Now you will able to see a page source which is software coding. Without giving more focus to the code press ctrl + f.
- Then a pop will appear to search the words, this pop-up is located in the top right.
- Enter account_id or buddy id in the search bar and now you will be able to see related account ids like ACCOUNT_ID : “1000********”, this number is the unique account id of your’s, it is also called as buddy id.
- Once you got to know your account id and friend’s buddy id then simply visit www.facebook.com/friendship/account_id/buddy_id to see your Facebook Friendship.
This way you see the Facebook Friendship page between you and your Facebook friends and even you can share and celebrate your Facebook friendship day and other memories on your timeline or friends’ timelines by tagging them on the post.
Read More: Facebook Lite For Android & iPhone
Facebook Friendship page faqs:
Can I see the friendship page and common things between two friends?
Yes, Facebook allows users to see Friendship between you and your buddy which means you can only see the friendship between you and your accepted Facebook friends not with unaccepted friends.
What are things we can see on the Facebook Friendship page?
You can see everything which is common in things like photos in which you both of them are tagged, comments, posts, and everything which are common in things.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please write your thoughts in the comment section. Your suggestion will help us to improve ourselves.
You may also like: