In this article, I will tell you how to see a friendship history between you and your friends over time. Yes, you can see a complete history of your relationship with your every friend over the time from the beginning on the Facebook relationship page.
Facebook is the best social media platform for bringing people from all over the world together. It aids in the development of communities, the expansion of local and global businesses, and the networking of individuals. When it comes to connecting with people, Facebook has done an amazing job.
Facebook continues to update features based on user feedback and has introduced the best features for viewing the Facebook Friendship page and celebrating the Facebook friendship with Facebook Friends or publicly.
The Facebook friendship page displays everything based on an individual user’s privacy settings.
You can control “who can see what” among your Facebook friends, in private, or in public. You can always share your photos, information, mobile number, email address, and other data with private, friends, or the public. The settings will be as convenient for you as possible.
Can I see a friendship and relationship history on Facebook?
Yes, the Facebook Friendship page allows you to see your and your friend’s relationship history with the below data based on the privacy setting of your friend.
- How long you have been together on Facebook.
- Timeline comments of both.
- Photos – In which you both tagged in.
- Things in common like Mutual friends, likes, pages you follow, and every which is matches between both of you.
Now you might be excited to go ahead and check out what things are common between you and your Facebook friends.
How to View Facebook Relationship Page?
You can see the Facebook Friendship page in two different ways.
1) By directly visiting the friend’s timeline
- Open Facebook from your device.
- Go to the search button and search for your friend’s username ( Or you can view your friend list to find your friend’s profile )
- Once you entered a Facebook friend’s name, press enter.
- Now you can see your friend’s timeline.
- Then tap on the three-dot button located beside the message.
- Click on “See Friendship”
- After you clicked on “see friendship”, a friendship page will appear on your screen.
This way you can see the common things between you and your Facebook friend.
Note: You cannot see a friendship page without adding a person as a friend.
2) See a friendship page by using a direct URL
Use the URL www.facebook.com/friendship/User1 id/User2 id of Facebook members, to see the friendship page. Both of these Facebook Users should be friends on Facebook.
By this method, you can see the friendship between two people on Facebook. Including you and your friend or other friendships not including you.
- Log in to your Facebook account and look through your friends’ timelines.
- Copy the Facebook ID of a friend from the URL address bar. Your friend’s Facebook ID will be a string of characters (usually a name) that follows “facebook.com.” Ignore the enigma and anything that follows it. For example, if the URL is www.facebook.com/emma.bing?fref=pb, the user ID of the friend is “emma.bing.”
- Now, go through the other person’s timeline and copy their Facebook ID.
- Open a new tab in your browser and type www.facebook.com/FirstID?and=SecondID into the address bar. Replace the FirstID with the first friend’s ID and the SecondID with the ID of another friend.
- Press enter to view the relationship or friendship page for those two people.
Earlier there was another way to see the Facebook relationship. However, Facebook has blocked this way to see the relationship due to privacy issues. Earlier we can able to see the friendship between two users with the link www.facebook.com/friendship/username 1/ username 2/.
Note: So if you are not able to see your friendship with the help of usernames get the ids and get the work done. If you don’t know how to do so, keep reading.
How to view friendship page with Facebook account id.
- Open Facebook in the browser.
- Then right-click and then tap on the view page source or press Ctrl + u to open the page source in a new tab.
- Now you will be able to see a page source which is software coding. Without giving more focus to the code press ctrl+f.
- Then a pop will appear to search the words, this pop-up is located in the top right.
- Type account_id or buddy id in the search bar and now you will be able to see related account ids like ACCOUNT_ID: “1000********”, this number is the unique account id of your’s, it is also called buddy id.
- Once you got to know your account id and friend’s buddy id then simply visit www.facebook.com/friendship/account_id/buddy_id to see your Facebook Friendship.
This way you see the Facebook Friendship page between you and your Facebook friends and even you can share and celebrate your Facebook friendship day and other memories on your timeline or friends’ timelines by tagging them on the post.
You may also like:
- How Does Facebook Suggest Friends You May Know?
- Find Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile?
- How To Find Friends on Facebook?
- How To Delete Multiple Friends on Facebook?
There are many people all over the world who use Facebook as a platform to connect with people that they may not be able to connect with in real life. For example, if someone really likes a band and they want to meet other people who like that band, they can create a Facebook group for other people who like that band, and anyone can join that group to meet people like them.
In addition, Facebook is also a platform for different cultures to share information with each other. People from different countries can connect with each other and learn about each other’s cultures.
Not only that, but Facebook also has an online marketplace used to promote your business, or to help your business grow, by helping you reach the right audience. You can use Facebook to advertise your business, and it can also be used as a customer service platform. We hope you enjoyed our post about Facebook!
Facebook Friendship page faqs:
Can I see the friendship page and common things between two friends?
Yes, Facebook allows users to see Friendship between you and your buddy which means you can only see the friendship between you and your accepted Facebook friends not with unaccepted friends.
What are things we can see on the Facebook Friendship page?
You can see everything which is common in things like photos in which you both of them are tagged, comments, posts, and everything which are common in things.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please write your thoughts in the comment section. Your suggestion will help us to improve ourselves.