Here, you will know how to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus. In the present day, streaming is trending, people like to watch a lot of live events, Movies, sports, web series, and many more. Most streaming devices support subtitle features like Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV. In this article, I’ll guide you to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus.
As you know, ESPN Plus is an American online sports event streaming application with subtitle features. On ESPN Plus you can watch Soccer, College Basketball, UFC, Baseball, and many sports live and recorded video content of sporting events. The subscription cost of ESPN Plus is $6.99/month and $69.99/year.
With subtitles, you can understand the dialogue or action when it is difficult to hear or in another language. Sometimes it works in an incorrect way, like showing incorrect words or displaying lateness. At that time you can turn off the subtitle feature.
How to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus?
You can turn off subtitles on your ESPN Plus easily. You just follow these steps:
Step-1: Turn on your ESPN Plus and go to the system.
Step-2: Select the setting option.
Step-3: Click on Ease of Access.
Step-4: Choose captioning.
Step-5: Turn off closed captioning.
Step-6: Set a custom style.
This is the easy way to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus. But you can also turn off your subtitles using some techniques from streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, or Apple TV. Without wasting time let’s get started to turn off the subtitles using these streaming devices.
Read More: Watch NBA games for free
How to turn off subtitles on ESPN+ on Roku?
To turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus using Roku, go through:
- Press the home button on the Roku remote.
- Select settings.
- Now scroll down and select Accessibility.
- Now select captions and choose the caption mode when they appear.
- Off captions don’t appear.
Read More: Activate NBC Sports on Roku
How to turn off subtitles on ESPN+ on Firestick?
- Play video on Fire TV.
- Select the subtitle (CC) icon.
- Go to the subtitles icon on the Fire TV remote and click on it.
- When the subtitle is turned off, the screen automatically turns black.
Read More: Watch Live Sports on Firestick
Turn off subtitles on ESPN+ on Apple TV?
- Go to the menu on Apple TV.
- Go to the setting icon.
- Click the General option.
- Choose Accessibility.
- Select closed captions and SDH to turn off.
Read More: Watch ESPN on Apple TV
Turn off subtitles on ESPN+ on Samsung TV or Smart TV?
- Go to the Samsung home screen.
- Select settings.
- Choose General > Accessibility menu.
- Select Caption Settings.
- Choose the caption to turn off.
How to turn off subtitles For ESPN Plus on Xbox?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select system and select settings.
- Choose Ease of Access.
- Select Closed Captioning.
- Turn closed captioning on or off.
- Set a custom style.
You may also like:
- Watch ESPN+ on LG TV
- How to Watch Super Bowl with Cable
- Best sites like FirstRowSports to watch live sport
I hope this article will provide all the information about turning off subtitles on ESPN Plus. Most of the devices support subtitle features. You can turn it on or off according to your convenience.
On ESPN Plus thousands of exclusive live events, shows and series are streaming. It is also a big platform to stream sports. Well if you have a problem with the subtitles then use these methods to turn off subtitles easily and enjoy your streaming.
How to turn off the subtitle on the ESPN app?
- Go to the settings app on the device.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select caption preference.
- Click on Use captions.
- Select caption style or text size to customize.
Where is the CC button on my remote?
- Press the INFO button on your remote.
- Press the Right Arrow button to get CC.
- Select CC and the caption will be turned on or off.
How do I turn off subtitles on iPad pro?
- Open your iPad or iPhone setting app.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Go to the Hearing section, tap on subtitles & captioning.
Is there any app for closing the caption?
Yes, AutoCap is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app contains a variety of fonts, colors, and text animation.