If you are a sports lover like me, I know you must be dying to watch FOX Sports on Roku. There is nothing better than watching your favorite sports like basketball, football, soccer, etc on the big screen.
I am sure you all will agree with me when I say no sports channel is better than FOX Sports. This is because it not only shows games but also pre-game shows, post-game analyses, etc.
And YES you can definitely watch FOX Sports on your Roku. But it requires steps like adding the channel to the Roku channel list and activating it. Don’t get dishearted, I will guide you through the entire process.
So let’s get started!
How to Watch Fox Sports on Roku?
But you may have to pay some extra charges if you want access to LIVE games and shows. You will have to pay 59.95/month to watch FOX Sports on Roku. But this charge is a common charge for every FOX channel including FOX Business, FOX Weather, FOX News, etc.
Since now you are equipped with the prerequisites, let’s move on to the steps to get FOX Sports on Roku.
Steps to Add FOX Sports to Your Roku Channel List
Below are the steps to add FOX Sports to your channel list:
- Turn on your Roku device and wait for it to load. This might take a few seconds.
- When you see the home screen on your TV, grab your Roku remote and use the arrows to move around the screen until you see the words “Roku Channel Store“. Click on that.
- Once you’re in the Roku Channel Store, you’ll see a bunch of different channels you can add to your Roku. Look for the search function, which is like a magnifying glass icon, and click on that.
- Now you can search for the FOX Sports channel. Just type in “FOX Sports” using the letters on your remote and click the search button.
- When you see the FOX Sports channel in the search results, click on it. You should see an “Add Channel” button. Click on that.
- Wait for the FOX Sports channel to install on your Roku. This might take a minute or two.
- Once the channel is installed, go back to your Roku home screen and look for the “My Channels” section. You should see the FOX Sports channel listed there.
How to Activate FOX Sports on Roku?
Below are the steps to activate FOX Sports:
- Open the FOX Sports channel on your Roku device.
- Select any video content from the channel to start playback.
- When prompted, select the “Sign In” or “Activate” option.
- Note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to the FOX Sports activation page.
- Select your TV provider from the list of available providers and enter your login credentials to sign in.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your Roku device and select “Activate” to complete the activation process.
- Wait for a few seconds for the activation to complete.
- Once activated, you can access all the content on the FOX Sports channel.
Related articles that you may also like:
- Best Free Roku IPTV Apps
- How to Fix Roku Has No Sound
- Best Ways to Stream Flixtor on Roku
- How To Watch Facebook Live On Roku?
To Sum Up
To sum it up, you’ll need to have a cable or streaming subscription that allows access to FOX Sports. Once you have that, just add the FOX Sports channel to your Roku channel list, and you can start watching live and on-demand sports coverage.
Activating FOX Sports is also a piece of cake. You just have to follow the easy steps we’ve outlined above, which involve typing in the activation code displayed on your Roku device and signing in with your TV provider information.
Once you’ve done that, you can kick back and enjoy all the exclusive sports content FOX Sports has to offer, without ever missing a game.
What channel is fox sports on Roku live TV?
The channel FOX Sports is channel number 219. However, this may change according to your location and subscription.
What is the FOX Sports Roku code?
This code refers to the unique activation code that appears on your Roku device when you try to activate the FOX Sports channel. It varies for every user. It will be visible to you after the FOX channel is added to your Roku list.
Is FOX on peacock?
FOX is listed as one of the channels that will be available on Peacock, a streaming service that features content from various networks and studios. However, it is unclear if FOX sports or live NFL games will be available on Peacock.
How can I watch NFL on FOX?
To watch NFL games on FOX, you need to have a subscription to a traditional or live TV streaming service that carries the network. You can use your login credentials for the service to access the Fox Sports app and watch the games. Alternatively, you can stream your local Fox NFL game on NFL Plus, but only through a mobile phone or tablet.