After meeting their perfect match or wishing to try out other options for better results, most users decide to cancel their account on a dating site like POF (Plenty of Fish) or others. You can quickly delete your Plenty of Fish account for whatever reason.
POF, like most dating sites, gives you the option of permanently canceling or deleting your account. If you simply want to take a break from POF, hiding your profile (temporary delete) is the ideal solution, as no one will be able to locate you on the site until you reactivate it.
There are a plethora of dating services and applications available these days. There are many options, from Tinder to Plenty of Fish (POF), as long as you provide them your personal information. What city do you call home? What’s your name, by the way? What do you enjoy doing?
This information allows like-minded individuals to connect and maybe build friendships. However, even if you stop using the site or app, your information will be kept on file by the company.
How to Delete POF Account?
To rapidly remove your POF account, follow the instructions listed below.
Remember that these instructions are for canceling a POF account using a regular web browser (like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox). Further instructions for deleting a POF account on an app can be found below:-
- Use the app or the website to log in one last time.
- Click ‘Help Center‘ at the Bottom of the first screen.
- Click on Profile & Account and click on view.
- Now Click on Deleting Your Account.
- Follow the Given instruction
- Take a deep breath and click the button that says, “Delete your POF profile.”
- Enter Your username and password Its a required fields. If you’d like, you can explain why you’re departing.
- Then click on Delete My Planty Of Fish Account.
- That is all there is to it. You made it happen. You’ve made it out of the pond.
The deletion process is now complete. If you discover that your account is still active for some reason, contact their support team by filling out the contact form here.
If you don’t want to delete your plenty of fish account – here are your options
Method To Hide POF Profile using a Web Browser
- Sign in to your POF account at pof.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Help Center from the Help section.
- Under the Profile and Account area, select View Topic.
- Under the Accounts section, select “Removing your Plenty of Fish Account.”
- To proceed, look for “click here” at the bottom of the page and click on it.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can choose to test other dating sites or take a break. At the bottom, you’ll see “Delete My Account,” which you should click.
- To remove your POF account, select the last option and enter the following information.
- Your POF account’s username
- The username and password for your POF account
- Reason to unsubscribe from POF
- If you’ve met someone and want to remove your account, give his or her username and the date you met.
- If you tell others about POF,
- Finally, select “Delete my Plenty of Fish Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Congratulations, the account has been successfully terminated.
Method To Hide your POF Profile on an iPhone
If you usually access your account through the POF iPhone app, the methods to delete the account are still valid.
If you have a membership through iTunes/the App Store, you must cancel it using the instructions below. POF does not manage third-party subscriptions and is unable to cancel them on your behalf:-
- On your iOS device, open the POF app.
- In the top left corner of your screen, tap the profile symbol.
- At the bottom, press the Edit button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Click here.
Method To Hide your POF Profile on an Android
If your POF subscription is administered through the Google Play Store, you must cancel it using the procedures below, just like you did with the POF iPhone app:-
- On your phone, open the POF app.
- To edit your profile, go to your profile and hit Edit Profile.
- Select Hide Your Profile From Others from the drop-down menu.
- To make your profile invisible, check the box.
Method To Edit instead of deleting your plenty of fish account
Consider upgrading your profile first if you want to remove your POF account since you aren’t meeting anyone. A good profile can help you make more connections and, as a result, get more dates.
Because Plenty of Fish focuses on compatibility, it’s a good idea to update your profile on a regular basis to stay relevant and appealing to a fresh range of people.
Of course, certain variables you don’t want to change, such as your age or your search criteria (marriage, casual, etc.).
You can, however, edit your hobbies, interests, photographs, and other personal information. Plenty of Fish also allows you to write a bio that is both interesting and instructive.
To change your profile, follow these steps:-
- Log in to Plenty of Fish and go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen to ‘Profile.’ Then press the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
- As you scroll through the list of options, make changes as needed.
- When you’re finished, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Save Changes.’
As you can see, we didn’t give our Conversation Starters much thought, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. When composing your profile and other facts, be unique and sincere. On Plenty of Fish, there are thousands of people, so you’ll want to stand out.
Also, keep loyal to yourself (for example, when filling out a questionnaire about what you want in a companion and for the future). Otherwise, you can end yourself with a long-term relationship that doesn’t work out.
Topics you may also like:
- How To Delete Accounts On Amazon
- How To Get A PayPal Account Without a Credit Card?
- How To Delete or Deactivate Your Kik Account?
- How To Verify Facebook Account?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Plenty of Fish, like other dating sites, maybe confusing (as if dating wasn’t already difficult enough), which is why we’ve included more solutions to your queries below!
Q:- What is the procedure for canceling a paid subscription?
You can upgrade your account from a regular profile to one that gives you more benefits and boosts your chances of finding the right match, much like many other services. However, if you believe you are not receiving any benefits, canceling is simple.
We enjoy this option because you don’t have to remove your account forever. Simply convert your subscription to one that is free of charge.
To cancel your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Go to this website and create an account.
- On your phone, go to the left-hand side of the screen and select your Account Page. If you’re on a computer, go to the top of the page and select “Premium.”
- Select the option that says “Click here to let your upgrade expire.”
- Please confirm that you want to cancel your membership.
- You will not be charged for the service when the billing cycle renews.
Q:- Is it possible to reactivate a deactivated account?
Regrettably, no. There is no opportunity to reactivate your account if you remove it using the instructions above. If your account is deleted by the POF team due to spam or community guidelines breaches, you can send an email to see if they will reactivate it for you.
Q:- If I can’t log in, how can I deactivate my account?
People frequently open accounts and then neglect them for an extended period of time. You may have forgotten the login information by the time you decide to terminate the account.
Of course, you can use the ‘Forgot Password‘ link on the sign-in page if you recall your email address or username.
Keep in mind that you can use the search box in your email client to look for ‘Plenty of Fish.’ You should have gotten a confirmation email when you first signed up for the service.
Check the email address to which it was received and use that to regain your account so you may cancel it.
Q:- Is it possible for someone to locate me by Googling for my username?
Yes, contrary to popular belief. By searching for your username, another user can find your account. However, this is only available to paid users.
The search bar will appear if you have an active POF-paid subscription. You can search for any other user on the platform from here.
By following these details you will be able to delete or hide your plenty of fish account. Hope you have liked this blog as well as you must have enjoyed this blog and have been successful in your purpose.
Hope you have liked this blog as well as you must have enjoyed this blog and have been successful in your purpose. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible