Having trouble with Game Pigeon not working on your iPhone? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll provide you with seven easy fixes to get your Game Pigeon app up and running smoothly again.
Game Pigeon offers a variety of fun and addictive games to play with your friends, but sometimes it may encounter issues like crashes, glitches, or not working at all. We understand how frustrating this can be, so we’ve gathered some simple solutions to help you troubleshoot and resolve these problems.
From checking your internet connection to updating the app and restarting your device, we’ll guide you step-by-step through the process.
So, if you’re ready to get back to enjoying your favorite Game Pigeon games hassle-free, let’s dive into the seven easy fixes to make Game Pigeon work flawlessly on your iPhone.
What happened to GamePigeon?
Here are some basic and most common reasons why your game pigeon won’t work:
- Common iOS glitch
- Outdated iOS version
- iMessage inconsistency
The following method is for those who have installed Game Pigeon on their device, and still, it’s not showing up in iMessage.
In this scenario, you may delete Game Pigeon and try downloading it again from iTunes.
Now, here comes the problem “Game pigeon, not Working”, perhaps you will not be able to download it again, iTunes will show a message that the app is already installed.
Here is the catch. Below are the steps that will help you fix this problem – “Game Pigeon, not Working”
How to Fix the Game Pigeon app not working?
Follow the steps to resolve the game pigeon app errors
1. Log out of your Apple ID
- Go to [Settings] then select iTunes and then [App Store]
- Tap on your Apple ID
- Sign out and sign back again.
2. Reset Your Wifi Settings
- Click and open settings then go to [WiFi]
- Tap on the info icon at the bottom of the WiFi.
- Tap on the [Renew]
Note: If your iPhone is experiencing network connectivity issues chances are that network-related services aren’t working as intended.
To make sure this isn’t preventing a message from working on your iPhone, reset network settings.
3. Switch date and time
- Click on [Settings] > Then Go to [General] > Then Click on Date and Time
- Tap on [Set Automatically]
- Quit all the apps and close each one of them.
- Now try restarting your iPhone.
5. Restore Your iPhone Network settings
- Click on [Settings] to proceed to [General] Then [Reset]
- Click on [Reset Your Network] and the connection back again to the internet
- Hope this will work, and if not, try resetting your app settings
Hopefully, all these steps helped you in fixing Game Pigeon. So let’s go over our next method which is
6. Factory Reset Your iPhone
- If the problem continues after doing all those procedures then a factory reset is necessary at this point
- From the Home Screen tap [Settings] > Then Tap [General] and scroll down to the bottom of the screen
- And then touch reset
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings
- Tap Erase now.
- Enter your security lock if prompted, then tap erase iPhone at the bottom of the screen and proceed with a reset.
Note: Take a proper backup of your iPhone data before performing a factory reset. The process will erase all your phone data.
7. Update your iOS Device to the Latest Version
Sometimes, this may be the cause of the game pigeon won’t work on your device. Update your Device if you are running on an older iOS version. Follow to steps to update:
- Go to [Settings] from your iOS device’s menu
- Now go to the [General] option
- And the Tap of [Software Update]
- Now check if there are any updates available on the software update screen. If you see any update then click on update in follow the on-screen steps.
- After successfully updating your device, Open the game pigeon app to see if the app works properly or not.
What to do if Game Pigeon shows only pictures on iMessages?
The gameplay shows only images when you are receiving or sending messages. Try this step when the game pigeon not working.
- Go to [Settings] and then [Messages]
- Toggle iMessage to [ON] / Enable it. If it’s already enabled, turn it OFF and then turn it ON again.
- Toggle Sending of SMS [OFF]
Try sending or receiving messages using Game Pigeon gameplay messages.
In case, the issue persists after applying the above settings, try closing and re-opening the iMessage app.
Just make sure it’s not open in the background after closing it.
What to do if the GamePigeon app won’t connect?
There is a problem with your device networks if your GamePigeon apps won’t connect to the server. Follow these steps to fix it:
1. Your Network connection lease needs to be renewed
- Go to Settings > WiFi
- Click on the info Icon
- Tap renew lease
2. You have to restore the network settings of your device
- Go to Settings > General > Reset
- Tap Reset your network
- Now connect to the internet and try again
Why is my GamePigeon not letting me play?
In some cases, it is seen that you are unable to access or play games while you still have the app on your iPhone.
- Just go to messages, and from there open any message thread on iMessage.
- Tap on the 4 dots, once you are done with this step your gameplay should work now.
What to do If the Game Pigeon app is downloaded but unable to install?
If you are unable to install game pigeon on your iOS device then follow the simple instructions:
- Delete the Downloaded App file from your device.
- Restart Your iPhone device
- Then Download Game Pigeon App again from the iMessage app store.
If you are still facing the error then you need to update your iOS version to the latest update.
You may also like:
- Best Game Pigeon Hacks and winning tips
- Best Gaming Apps That Pay You To Play Games
- iPhone Hacks, & Tips
I have mentioned some of the best and simple tricks on Game Pigeon not working.
All these methods are tried and tested which will surely help you to achieve the solutions for the same.
I hope this information will come in handy and you will again play games with your friends. In case you still have any doubts, feel free to comment below. I will be glad to help.
What are some common issues with Game Pigeon on iPhone?
Some common issues include the app not opening, games not loading, or the app crashing during gameplay.
Why is Game Pigeon not working after an iOS update?
Game Pigeon may not work after an iOS update if the app is not updated to the latest version or if there are compatibility issues with the new iOS version.
How can I update Game Pigeon on my iPhone?
You can update Game Pigeon by going to the App Store and checking for updates. If there is an update available for Game Pigeon, you can download and install it from there.
What should I do if none of the above solutions work?
If none of the above solutions work, you can contact the Game Pigeon support team for further assistance.