If you are looking for a way to find saved videos on TikTok then you are in the right place. Here you will learn how to save or find saved videos on TikTok on both Platform iOS and Android.
TikTok is the most popular platform where millions of users are sharing their short video content for entertainment. You can save their videos and share them with your friends for entertainment.
You can view your saved TikTok videos multiple times as it is saved in your gallery. In this guide, I’ll tell you how to find saved videos on TikTok.
So let’s not waste any more time and start the process by saving the TikTok videos.
Steps to save a TikTok video
First, you need to learn to save a TikTok video, after this, you can find your saved video from TikTok.
To save a TikTok video, you need to do is:
- Open your TikTok app and look for the video that you wish to download.
- Click on the share button and choose to save the video.
If your internet speed is good then you will get the notification soon that you have saved the video or wait until you get the notification to save your TikTok video.
Find Saved Videos On TikTok
After saving videos on TikTok, you can check your gallery to find your saved video.
Unlike Instagram, TikTok saves the video to your phone’s gallery, not just remains on the TikTok app.
Every platform has its own way to find a saved video.
Find saved video from TikTok on an iPhone:
To find saved video from TikTok on an iPhone device, you will do is:
- Open your Photos app and choose the Albums option from the menu at the bottom.
- Scroll down to hear Media Types and tap on the Videos option near it.
- Now, you are able to see the saved TikTok videos.
Find saved video from TikTok on an Android device:
Getting your saved video from TikTok is most easy on Android devices. Just head to your phone’s gallery or you can see all the saved videos that you have downloaded.
How to save private videos on TikTok
Some people have private accounts on TikTok that are not available for sharing or showing to the public. If you want to save a video that has a private account on TikTok then you have to use a third-party app like TikTok Downloader or Tikmate. online.
Using those apps to save private videos on TikTok, the whole process is a little bit similar.
- Look out for the video that you want to save.
- Click on the share button, you will get several options to share the video.
- Click on the copy link icon.
- Now, go to the TikTok video downloader or TikTok.online and paste the link in the URL bar.
- Read all the instructions carefully and do the same to download the private video.
You may also like:
Always remember you are not able to download all the TikTok videos that you see in TikTok. The people who share videos on TikTok decide whether they want their videos to be downloaded or saved by the audience.
If the users have not given permission to save their videos then you will not be able to save them or download them.
Hopefully, you understand all the processes to save and find the videos on TikTok. I would like to hear your reviews on this article so share with us in the comment section.
Thank You for reading this article.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How to change your TikTok username?
If you wish to change your username on a TikTok account as you get bored then you can change it easily and in less time.
- TikTok entrusts a username unique to every user so you can change your username whatever you wish. Just go ahead to the TikTok app’s settings and go to your profile.
- Tap on your profile and tap on the username
- Tap on Change the username
- Type the name that you want and tap on the change icon.
- Confirm it by clicking on it once again.
How to reset the TikTok password?
Like all the other apps TikTok also provides you the features to change your password when you forgot or have some issue. Just go to your TikTok account settings in the TikTok app and change your password from here.
How to find saved sounds on TikTok?
Go to your profile from the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap on the bookmarks icon. It is the third icon from the left, tap on Sounds to view your saved favorite audio.