Are you an avid Instagram user? If you are what I think most of you are. Did you know that you can choose from 3 different Instagram accounts to connect with your favorite stars, friends, fans, buyers, sellers, and more?
Want to quickly find out what these types of Instagram accounts are and what kind of ones you really need to create? Here’s a quick introduction to Instagram accounts, Instagram account types, and their benefits.
let us know more about your Instagram account
Facebook-owned Instagram launched the Instagram application in 2010 with the mission of attracting people from all over the world.
It allows users to create an account to connect to whatever they like. Connect with your favorite celebrities, influencers, businesses, and everything you love.
When it comes to what we love, we want everything that is essential and necessary for our daily lives. Because everything is allowed in the Instagram app.
Instagram accounts can be distinguished among social celebrities, content producers, artists, influencers, local businesses, brands, organizations, service providers, and more.
What types of Instagram accounts can you create to distinguish your account from other accounts?
Types of Instagram accounts Peoples want to create
When it comes to account types, all the basic features are the same for all accounts, except for the additional features to see how your Instagram account grows within your Instagram followers.
There are three types of accounts that you can choose from the types of accounts you want to create. Can be used for personal use or gained popularity
- Personal account,
- Creator Account,
- Business Account.
The difference between personal, creator, and business accounts is, that all the accounts have all the basic features but the Creator & Business account has additional features to analyze your work and the performance of your Instagram profile.
Let’s find out the types of Instagram account and their features.
Read More: How to Get Verified on Instagram?
1. Personal account
When you first create an Instagram account, a personal profile is created by default. If you just want to connect with friends and family using Instagram and share what you like, you can stick to your personal account.
It has all the basic features you need to connect with what you love. However, it has limited functionality because it does not provide the metrics and data to analyze the performance.
- It has all the basic features to connect with what you love and share whatever you like by sharing a post on the feed, stories, and IGTV.
- Set up your account to private or public based on your convenience.
- You can link your Instagram account with your Facebook account. Link multiple Facebook pages to your Instagram account.
- Create live videos. Edit and add a link in your bio. You have access to confirm a tracking request when it is received.
- Do not have access to metrics and data to see how well your Instagram profile is performing.
- Cannot analyze the posts, and stories to improve your performance.
- Cannot add a contact button like a call or email button or an address button to your profile.
2. Creator account
As the name suggests, this account is intended for professional use by people who are artists, musicians/bands, bloggers, digital creators, writers, gamers, entrepreneurs, restaurateurs, photographers, etc.
If you want to touch people and show the world your talent. For example, if you’re a gamer and want to show people your game, or if you’re a content creator, you can create a creator account.
Instagram introduced creator accounts for people who want to connect with the world by their profession.
Read More: Instagram Bio Ideas
3. Business account:
Today, the job of social media platforms is also to connect with the businesses you love. So for entrepreneurs who are different in terms of personal accounts and creator accounts, Instagram introduced business accounts.
This account is suitable for local businesses, brands, organizations, and service providers. The pros and cons of the creator account and pro account features are the same in both accounts.
It only differs in segmentation. Quickly learn the pros and cons of a business account.
- Share feed posts, create stories and roles, and have all the features to connect and share what you need.
- Access tools such as follower and account performance insights, new contact options, and more.
- Gain insights into your followers and see the performance of your posts
- Create promotions on Instagram to reach more people and build communities
- Add contact buttons like your phone button or email button to your profile to make it easier for others to contact you.
- You don’t have to accept follow requests.
- All follow requests will automatically be approved.
- Once you reach 10,000 followers, you can set up custom links for your story.
- Business & Creator account provides on-demand video calling capabilities.
- The creator account will be public, the user cannot set this type of account to private.
- You can connect to one Facebook page not more than one like a personal account.
Instagram account types have been introduced to distinguish between public types among individuals, creators, and businesses. To easily connect with what you like.
These types of Instagram accounts are beneficial to all users of the Instagram community. You can even follow your favorite stars and influencers with a single click on your business and creators.
Now that you understand these types of Instagram accounts and their strengths and weaknesses, you can quickly decide which account to use based on your goals.
More than a billion people use Instagram every day and it’s growing rapidly.
Raising their awareness in the Instagram community and in the Internet world is especially beneficial to professionals.
If you are a professional, you need to switch from a personal account to a professional account to get the benefits of a professional Instagram account.
Over 90% of Instagram people connect to professional accounts, and Instagram stats show that 2 out of 3 people have access to a professional profile, giving you all the data you need to improve your brand.
You may also like:
- How To See Who View My Instagram Profile?
- How To Get Sponsored On Instagram?
- 10 Apps To Create Beautiful Instagram Stories and Templates
Who Needs Creator Type of Instagram Account?
Freelancers, influencers, or artists may benefit from a creator account.
Is your goal to stay in touch with friends and family?
A personal account is for you.
What is the difference between a personal Instagram account and a professional Instagram account?
Professional accounts give you access to valuable tools for increasing discoverability and measuring and tracking your progress.
Professional accounts are designed to help you promote yourself and your brand. So you can’t change your account to a personal account like you would a personal account. You can also link multiple accounts.
Do you profit from a professional account?
If you want to actively promote your business, get followers, and increase engagement, a professional Instagram account will be beneficial.
Also, a personal Instagram account with a personal account tone is worth considering if you want to create a more personal presence.