iMessage is an Apple-based application used only in iPhones, MacBook, iPads that mean only used on Apple products. As a Windows user, you may be querying the internet if you can reach Apple iMessage without having an Apple computer. If you are searching for “how to use imessage on windows 10” Read the article below:
There are many ways to get access to iMessage through Windows. There are a lot of people who want to download iMessage to their Windows PC laptops due to their versatility and varied features.
iMessage comes with various interesting features such as digital touch, P2P money transfer, GIFs, excellent encryption, and a broad variety of emojis. That’s why iMessage is so popular.
Apple has an especially advanced feature that you can continue your conversations where you left off using any of the Apple devices. The iCloud-based technology has held all the devices (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) in sync to take up your conversation on any device.
Now let discuss the ways to get iMessage on Windows:
3 Ways to Use iMessage on Windows 10
Here we are mentioning top 3 possible ways to get iMessage on Windows. Learn to use them step-by step:
Use iPadian Emulator (iOS Emulator)
Likewise, android emulators there are also iOS emulators available for Windows PC to start iMessage on it. Follow the steps to get it.
- Open Google chrome browser in your PC
- Now search for iPadian.net
- Download the iPadian Emulator from its official website and then install it,
- When it is installed, launch the Emulator to start exploring options for iMessage.
- Now go to the search bar and search for iMessage and download the app
- Now open the app and Sign In with your login details that mean iCloud / Apple ID and password.
This emulator is sometimes infected with malware so before using this install anti-virus program in your device so that your data can not be harmed and for the smooth functioning of the PC.
Always use the trial version first so that you will know how it works and if you are compatible with this then go for a paid version. If it doesn’t support your operating system go for BlueStacks or other similar emulators.
Jailbreak your Phone
You should go for this only if your device is out of warranty period as the use of it is against the terms and conditions. So, in case if your phone is damaged Apple service Center refuses to solve the issues which you may face by doing this.
Through this method, you can get access to iMessages directly via your Windows PC. Jailbreak will break your iPhone from all the restrictions as an apple user and it will allow you to install a variety of applications which is not supported by iOS. Now we discuss how to get access to iMessages via Windows on PC.
- First of all, download the Cydia App and install it on your Apple Device.
- Open the Cydia app and search for the Remote Messages app on it.
- It will set up a web-based interface through which you can connect your iPhone’s IP address on your web browser on your Windows operating system.
- Now the app will start the process.
- Open any web browser and enter the identified IP address followed by the server port number.
- Now you will be able to use your iMessage through your windows device.
Chrome Remote Desktop Extension
For using iMessage on your windows it is also the best method to use. You can add the Google Chrome Remote Desktop extension from the extension store.
- Firstly, download the Chrome Remote Desktop on your windows and add this extension to the browser.
- Download the application on both windows and mac, also install it.
- Now write the access code from the Remote Desktop Extension which is installed on your PC.
- Open the remote desktop connection on your windows also. And enter the access code.
- After the connection has been setting up you can access the iMessage from your Windows.
So, you will know that how it works.
As we all belong to this present era of technology so you know that how Quick messaging, short messaging, and WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger have won over the world of communication. Apple doesn’t offer any cloud-based policies like Android where you can stack up a webpage and reply to messages.
Certainly, iMessage is an Apple-dependent platform that needs an Apple gadget to send or receive messages. But everything has a solution and here is a way to respond to iMessage on a Windows 10 PC without getting in contact with your iPhone. And that’s why we came with this article as it is the