Well, if you are here it simply means that your iPhone keep restarting again and again too.
Surely you have some questions in your mind like: Why does my iPhone keep restarting itself? or How to fix my iPhone keep restarting loop.
Let talk about the problem and its solution…
iPhone is the world’s topmost branded and popular smartphone. It is developed by Apple.
iPhone’s unique feature makes it special. Also, its user interface is so good, so that every person must want to use an iPhone once.
But it’s an electronic device so sometimes problems occur in them and today we talk about such a problem in this article.
What problems users face are that some users find that while using their iPhones it suddenly restarts in the middle of the session. Some users face that the iPhone continuously restarts and it’s totally unusable.
Read More: How to Download APK on iOS?
Why does my iphone keep restarting itself And How to fix?
The Apple logo appears and disappears on the screen over and over again. So Why does my iphone keep restarting loop?
There are possibly many reasons. So read this article in which we tell what are the ways through which we solve the restarting issues? And, what are the possible reasons behind them?
Before troubleshooting, if your iPhone operates, then the first thing you have to do is backup your phone. Go to settings >> click on your Apple ID >> iCloud >> and select iCloud Backup.
Read More: How To Get GamePigeon On Android?
Reasons behind iPhone keep Restarting?
Before getting to the solution first we need to understand what is the reason behind iPhone keeps restarting itself. Below we have mentioned some of them:
- Malware: Sometimes it is possible that Apple app store has some app which are not safe. Or you might be using free public Wi-Fi which gives your iPhone Malware. Although it is extremely rare to find virus in iOS but the risk is greater if you have jailbroken your iPhone.
- Insufficient storage: insufficient storage in your iPhone might lead to device boot looping issue. In the older version of iPhone this problem was faced if if it has smallest storage capacity. So if you have some useless data new phone get rid of it.
- An Interrupted update: Sometime your iOS update can cause the problem. This can be because of software update is interrupted for some reason.
- Damaged hardware: another reason why your iPhone keeps restarting is because of damaged hardware. It could be because of anything water damage, a phone drop, aging battery, any other hardware issue.
FIX: iPhone Keep Restarting
How often does your iPhone keep restarting?
- You can access the interface and sometimes iPhone restarts.
- The iPhone is stuck on restart loop and you cannot access the software at all.
If the iPhone is stuck on restart loop and you cannot access the interface. Start from solution number 5.
1. Restart Your iPhone
Whether you are using any of the iPhone models, the first option you have to try is to restart the Mobile.
- For iPhone 6, hold down the power button and the home button at the same time. Do this for 10 -12 seconds and your phone will restart.
- Hold down the ON Button and VOLUME DOWN Button at the same time For iPhone 7. Do this for 10 seconds and your phone will restart.
- For iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, press the volume up button, release immediately and press the volume down button. Now, press the Power Button until the Apple LOGO appears.
- For iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS, press the VOLUME UP BUTTON, release immediately, and volume down button. Then hold the side Power Button until the Apple logo appears.
2. Updates may leads to this issue
Check whether you recently updated your phone and this leads to a restart problem. Sometimes, the new updates also don’t set the phone correctly and lead to such issues. So, restore your phone to an older update and check if this issue will be solved or not.
If you are using an old version then also a restart issue will occur. For updating the iPhone, Go to settings >> general >> software. Also, go to the Appstore and check whether all the apps are updated or not.
3. Check if any app causing this issue
Check whether you recently installed an app just before the problem started, so uninstall the recently installed app immediately.
You can also check the analytics data, in this list if you find an app that has occurred most, uninstall the app and it may fix your iPhone.
4. Reset all settings of your phone
Go to Settings >> General >> Reset >> Reset all settings. These will restore your iPhone settings to factory defaults.
5. Remove your sim card
By removing SIM Cards, it cuts the wireless carrier, so it also helps in troubleshooting issues.
After this, you can again insert your SIM cards and it comes to its normal position.
6. Force Restart
If your issue is not resolved by restarting force start can solve your problem. It is one of the quickest and the most effective way to fix the issue such as reboot loop or frozen screen.
Force start will make your system start afresh. But there is no need to worry as it want to wipe out any of your data. To force start your iPhone press and release the up volume button followed by the down volume button. Now press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
7. Restore your iPhone using iTunes
For this, your iPhone needs to be connected to a computer to restore.
This special type of restore using iTunes is deeper than a regular restore and can solve many problems. When we restore your iPhone, we’ll eliminate the possibility that a software issue may cause this restart problem.
8. Your mobile may want repairing
It also happens that due to a hardware issue restart problem may occur. There may be a problem in the charging port, sim slot, or any inside the short circuit, and other issues also lead to these.
So visit your nearest Apple Store and ask for repair service.
So here we mention what problems are the underlying problems that lead you to this restart loop. And mentions the possible ways in which you can solve this issue.
Apple has always been a trusted company from the beginning and its products like MacBook, iPhone, iPads and many more are constantly winning customers’ hearts due to its best services and user configuration.
But sometimes also many conditions are responsible and may lead to such issues which we talk about in the article written above and also describe the possible ways on how to solve this problem.
I hope you find this article useful.
You may also like: