According to research, many iPhone users crawled the internet to download APK on iOS but they didn’t get a proper answer. Actually, APK is an android package and it doesn’t support iOS. Android and iOS are both written in different languages; android uses java programming language while iOS uses Objective-C or Swift programming language.
But the technology is so advanced that nothing is impossible in this technical world. It is always the solution for almost every problem.
APK has a variety of apps like games, launchers, and many more. But it is also assumed that there is no way to run APK on iOS because APKs and iOS apps are programmed in different languages. You can not directly install an APK to an iPhone.
Download APK on iOS
So, how the technology makes it possible to download and run APK on iOS, one of the ways for using this is the Android emulator app on your iPhone. When you download it and launch it you will be able to do so.
These are used for converting any other device into a working android device. Android Emulators consists of a vast number of these types of applications from which we have to choose any of the android emulators.
The most famous Android emulators are iAndroid and Bluestacks Android Emulators. So here we will provide you a step-by-step guide to install an Android Emulator on an iOS device and there are some basic requirements also which your iOS needs for running an android emulator in an iOS. Now let’s talk about the system requirements of an iOS:
- Your iOS device must have a 64-bit processor
- An updated SDK Manager
- A pre-installed Cydia
Now we move towards the step which you have to perform to run an android emulator:
Run Android Emulator
- Click on the manage option in Cydia.
- There will be three options pop up: Package, Sources, and Storage.
- Go for the sources option.
- Now find http//: apt.modmyi.com.
- Add this source to your iOS device.
- It will appear on your phone as other apps, open it and search for iAndroid.
- Install the iAndroid app and just enjoy your android by replacing the iOS.
Now you can enjoy your iOS as an android, if you are bored by it just uninstall it.
Some other ways to Download Google Play Store and launch it on iOS
Let us tell you about the other way in which we will tell you how to download Google Play Store and launch it on your iOS, you may have any version of iOS it will run. Even if you don’t need jailbreak for this. So, let’s get started. And I am sure it will definitely be good functioning on your device.
But before you start this, first we have to do some settings as you don’t face any problem in the installation process.
Turn on your phone >> go to settings >> then general >> when you go to the general click on the settings >> here you will check your iOS version if it is 13 or above you have to do the following settings but if it is lower than 13 then, don’t worry just go ahead and skip this.
Now go to the settings the main page again >> go to general >> then click on Background App refresh just below the iPhone storage >> when the Background app refresh page opens >> make sure that the Background App refresh option is ON and it’s set to both WIFI and cellular data.
The other setting you have to do is to turn off Low Power mode as in iPhone when the battery goes down it automatically sets to Low Power Mode, so it also stops the installation process. For setting this go to settings and search for low power mode >> just go for it and make sure it is disabled. You can also charge your battery so it automatically disables. As if it is enabled it may cause problems while doing the setup for APK.
Let’s do the installation process
- Open any browser on your iPhone it may be safari, chrome, or any else.
- In the browser write there ihelper.io or visit at https://ihelper.io/, it takes a few seconds to redirect to this.
- There is a search option in which to write to the Play store and click on start injection.
- Hereafter the process is completed you will be offered some games also to download. You can download this also.
- The Play store is downloaded to your phone along with all its files.
- The Play store is added to your iPhone so you can see it. And it’s not added than just lock the phone and unlock it again it will be visible to you
Every iPhone user must think that we can use android apps or APK on our mobile. The answer is probably yes, it is possible but the methods are different as both work on different programming languages. And in this blog, we tell about the ways through which you can enjoy APK on your iOS. I hope you find this article helpful.
You may also like: