Are you also getting tired of taking meetings on your small screen device like me? I found a new way to what Zoom app on Firestick so that I don’t have to worry about the small screen.
You can also take online classes meetings calls or video conferences through your big screen TV by using Room map on your Firestick. Zoom is properly based on video conferencing software that allows you to communicate across any near device.
Due to this Covid era, everyone has to take that meeting, online classes, and webinars through the Zoom conferencing app because zoom allowed many people to get connected at the same time.
Zoom can also be used as a personal video calling app to communicate with your family and friends. It allows you to make video calls. Amazon is recently partnered with zoom to bring zoom and Amazon parties together.
In this article, you will get to know about how can you connect your Amazon TV to zoom.
But how is it possible?
Well, you can cast a Zoom meeting to your TV screen via the Firestick. This guide covers all the important aspects of installing the Zoom Cloud Meeting app.
It’s so popular these days that you can download it to Firestick from the Amazon App Store. In addition, you can download Zoom Firestick using the downloader app.
Still can’t figure out how to download correctly? Use your PC to complete the task. Before proceeding to the steps to install zoom on Firestick, let’s first learn the basics.
Benefits of using the zoom
Zoom is constantly upgrading itself in this major outbreak to provide its users with most of the benefits it can. Currently, it is providing features like;
- Excellent audio and visual features. Maximum limit of 100 attendees in a meeting. (In the free version)
- A meeting with a max time of 40 min. (In the free version)
- Supports all kinds of devices iOS, Android, and more.
- End-to-end encryption to protect calls and chats.
- Access all recorded meetings and save them in the cloud or hard drive. Zoom allows sharing of all kinds of files PG videos, gifs, documents, presentations, etc.
- Build a tin calendar for tracking your meetings. Access To personal as well as group chat
- Secure socket layer SSL and AES encryption elements are used.
- Different subscription plans are available with extended features.
- Zoom Rooms and Zoom Pro enable more than 1000 participants to meet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to install zoom on firestick?
We’ll cover all the three alternative methods you can use to get zoom on firestick. First with the Amazon app store, 2nd through downloader, and then lastly with the help of PC.
1. Get Zoom on firestick with the Amazon app store
- Turn on your Firestick or Fire TV to stay connected to the Internet. Go to the search bar and type Zoom Cloud Meeting App.
- From the list of available options, click the Zoom app. The zoom dashboard is displayed.
- Click the Get it an option.
- Click the Get it button and the Zoom cloud app will start downloading to your Firestick.
- Once the app is fully downloaded, it will be automatically installed on your Firestick.
- Then return to the home screen and access the Zoom app in the Fire apps section.
2. Install the Zoom app using Downloader
Zoom is often not available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you can always use the downloader app to download apps that are not available on the App Store. This is also known as a third-party app download.
To download a zoom app using Downloader,
- Turn on the Firestick and make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to the Settings tab and go to the MyFireTV option.
- Then click on Developer Options. Click on it to enable apps from unknown sources. Return to the home screen and find the Search tab.
- Type Downloader app to search. Click the downloader dashboard, then click Get.
- The Downloader app will start downloading and will be installed automatically.
- You will be notified when this is complete. Open it and click OK.
- To download, enter the official Firestick Zoom app link. The official URL address will come.
- Click here to download
- The Zoom app will begin downloading and installing.
- You can now easily access the Zoom app.
If still, you are unable to get the zoom app on firestick. Use the next mentioned method.
3. Get the Zoom app on firestick using a PC
This method hardly takes 5 minutes to install the zoom app on firestick. For this, follow the given steps.
- Use your personal computer and launch any web browser.
- Go to the official website of amazon. Login to your account using firestick.
- Come back to the home screen and search for the zoom cloud meeting app.
- Select the zoom app and click on the get application button.
- You will be prompted to select a Firestick device.
- Wait for a while until the download starts. When you’re ready, you can access the Zoom app on Firestick.
The above three methods are the only way to get the Zoom app on Firestick. Use one of these methods to join a video conference or class on your Firestick.
How to use the zoom app on firestick?
The camera is the most important feature of the video conference app. If you are using zoom on your TV screen, you will need to have your webcam handy.
You can use the webcam with either an HDMI cable or a USB port. The Zoom app is now already installed on your Firestick. It’s time to use it properly.
To use the Zoom app on firestick efficiently, follow these steps:
- Open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your Firestick.
- Check the app by phone number or email ID and log in
- As you continue, you’ll see options for new meetings, joining meetings, sharing screens, calendars/schedules, and more.
- If you’re starting a meeting, click on a new meeting, then click Attendees to invite people to the meeting.
- If you would like to attend, click the link provided to join the meeting directly or enter the ID provided.
- When the meeting is over, click End (red button below) to end the meeting.
It isn’t necessary at all that you need to have a smart tv to use a firestick. I understand it is compatible with smart TV but it will work effortlessly on any Android TV also.
You may also like:
- How To Use Zoom Virtual Backgrounds?
- How To Get Zoom Meeting On Xbox One?
- Download and Install Zoom App on LG Smart TV
- Google meet versus Zoom
In the end
This guide covers everything you’re looking for to get the Zoom app on Firestick. We encourage you to use zoom on your TV to attend meetings, webinars, meetings, classes, and more.
We hope that we can easily respond to digital changes caused by the occurrence of a pandemic. Please let me know if you have any problems.
Can you use Zoom on a TV?
Yes, you can use the Zoom app on your tv. You can download the zoom app from your smart tv app store. You can also cast your mobile screen and use the zoom app. Chromecast is one of the easiest ways to cast a Zoom meeting to your TV.
What internet speed do I need to cast a zoom meeting on a TV?
Zoom requires a good internet speed for high-quality video calls. A speed of 1.2 Mbps is required for a 720p HD video call. To receive or place a 1080p HD, you must have 1.8 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.