Instagram stories are a great way to share, and preserve memories while also connecting with your friends and family. Peoples nows days want be more creative when they create and share their instagram stories. Sometimes, they wanst to include more than just one photo in your story here is How to Add multiple photos to your Instagram story.
You can easily upload multiple photos to your Instagram stories without any additional equipment or apps. If you want to add only a single picture to your story, well this is simple and we all know it very well right!
Simply go to your stories section and, click on the photos from the left bottom there choose the picture you want to add. and it will automatically be added as a new photo in your story. You can continue by adding more stories until you’ve finished.
But what if you want to want to add multiple pictures to the same story. Don’t worry We got a hack for that also. Simply stick to the guide to find out more.
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story?
You can add as many photos as you want to a single story on Instagram. And to do this, I will explain two different ways here:
- Add multiple photos to an Instagram story by Sticker Function
- Use the Layout function to Add multiple photos to your Instagram story.
#1. Add multiple photos to an Instagram story by Sticker Function
So, as I told you earlier, there are many ways to put multiple pictures on your Instagram story. Here we are using the sticker option to add each picture individually. You may use the stickers function to have all of your photographs show on the same screen in one Instagram Story:
1. To put your Instagram Stories, swipe to the left of the dashboard or simply click on your profile picture at the top.
2. Once done, Then, to add a main photo to your Story, touch the photo icon at the bottom left of the screen.
3. While the main photo is on the screen, at the top of the screen, press the sticker symbol located in the middle.
4. Tap the picture sticker (as shown in the image below) after scrolling down to locate it.
5. On the screen, your second photo will show.
6. Repeat the pattern until you have all of the photographs you need for your Story.
7. Reposition your photographs by dragging them around. To make the photographs smaller or larger, pinch or spread two fingers over the screen.
8. To finish your story you can add text, gifs, music, or drawings to make it more interesting.
9. In the end, To add your story, tap your stories at the bottom left.
#2. Add multiple photos to the Instagram story using the layout option
Many times, you want to add multiple photos but in a systematic way. Instagram offers a very interesting feature, where without the help of a collage-making app, you can add a collage to your Instagram story. Thus, having multiple photos in a single Instagram story.
To create a story using a group layout, Walk through the steps given below.
1. Firstly, open the Instagram app and click on your profile picture to add a story.
2. Once done, tap on the photos icon at the bottom.
3. Choose multiple pictures you want to add.
4. Once you have selected the pictures, it will ask you to add them separately or via group layout.
5. Choose the layout option and then select the type of layout.
This is another way of putting multiple photos on the same Instagram story.
How many photos can you add to one story?
Generally, you can add as much as you want but surely you would want to make your Instagram story decent and not a mess. Also, It depends on your Storage requirements. Each picture takes a lot of space and if you have limited storage space then it’s important.
You may also like:
- 10 Apps To Create Beautiful Instagram Story Templates
- How To See Who Viewed My Instagram Profile Recently?
- How To Get Sponsored On Instagram?
These are the best way for putting pictures on one Instagram Story. You can have different pics placed there in one Story. You can also create a video out of those pictures without any other video editing software. There is no specific way of doing it.
Also, there are some people, who do not find these features on their Instagram accounts. This may be because your Instagram application is a bit outdated. Try downloading the latest version or update your Instagram to enjoy these interesting features.
Keep Loving, and Keep posting!