Why do you worry so much that some private information from your phone might leak out of it while you can have the best apps to hide apps on android devices? These apps hider is a solution for you if you are looking to keep private some apps on your phone.
We do all kinds of open activities on our phones such as playing games, and movies, snapping good pictures with loved ones, and more. If you don’t want your private moment to be exposed or want any kind of data to remain stable, then compromised you have to take the necessary steps to safeguard your phone by installing app hiders that are widely available on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Make sure you have hidden them well from prying eyes, so I have listed some best apps to hide apps on your Android phone.
Best Apps To Hide Apps on Android phone
Several amazing hider apps are available on Android devices that help you to hide the applications on your Android smartphone.
1. App Hider
App Hider is one of the best apps for hiding other apps on the Google Play Store, it works great for WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook. This application is an app cloner besides hiding messenger apps, photos, and videos for you.
It has an amazing feature that helps you to access more than one account from a device. It hides your photos, and videos and hides App hider also by converting it into a calculator.
You have to import the app that you wish to hide and protect and then uninstall the app from the Home system. You can turn off the notification of the hidden app from App Hider settings.
- This app is looking like a calculator so other people can’t recognize as an app hider.
- you can delete the original app after cloning the app.
Read More: How To Rename Apps on Android
Vault is a secure and privacy app that lets you easily hide your images, SMS, and videos. It is an amazing tool for those who want to keep their privacy.
The vault app has the features of cloud backup and data transfer. Whether you are your age, you can use this app for free. You can download it from Google Play Store.
- The password could be in the form of a passcode, PIN, and even you can use your fingerprint.
- This app has an aesthetic user interface.
- This app encryption is as secure as milltary-grade.
3. Nova Launcher
Nova launcher is a third-party launcher app for Android devices. It is a customizable app that has a highly customizable, performance-driven, home screen replacement with the ability to change icons, layouts, animations, and more.
The rating of this tool is 3 stars. You can download it through http://novalaucher.com and you can use it as personalization. It is published by TeslaCoil software.
- This app comes with amazing features like backup and restore, night mode and dark theme, and customizable themes for app icons, page effects, etc.
4. Apex Launcher
Apex Launcher is also a third-party launcher replacement developed app by the Android team Android. This app provides you with a customizable home screen and app drawer grid size, custom icons, themes, app hider, and labels for shortcuts and folders.
No one can find your hidden apps if you are using the Apex launcher app. So this is one of the best apps for hiding the application on your Android phone.
- The hidden apps is no longer display in the app lists.
- You can customize the app lock mode and lock duration.
- You can lock a huge range of apps along with gallery within secure folders that can only be accessed with the help of password and other lock.
Read More: How To Download Apps On Hisense TV
5. Private Zone
Private Zone provides you to lock up their social media accounts such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Messenger, Gallery, and other essential apps which may leak your privacy.
The privacy and hider app is developed by Leomaster for the Android platform. Adding decoy apps is one of the best features that is really very helpful.
- This app allows you to watch your secret photos and videos through slideshow.
- WiFi file transfer, cloud, and dark mode support.
Vaulty is used for hiding your private photos, and videos on your phone. This app helps you keep them out of everyone’s eyes.
The app was introduced by Squid Tooth LLC that used to hide those media files and set passwords to protect your photos and videos.
There is a paid version also available at a $5 donation or you can use it for free. You can download it through Google Play Store.
- This app can Play video on your phone and handle if there is format your phone can’t handle natively.
- PIN, Password, and Fingerprint is also available to protect your data.
7. Calculator Vault
In the Calculator Vault, enter the PIN on the home page and add the app that you wish to protect. Hope the word Dual is added to its icon, which signifies that two copies of the app, after this you can exist on your phone.
You can install this app from Google Play Store and serve as the bus stop for pushers who aren’t able to present the required PIN.
Exit the app from the main menu of the device. When you go back to the home page of Calculator Vault, the word Dual will no longer be there, you can see it as hidden.
- You can access to private browsing data.
- You get the provision to lock your apps with the prime feature of concealing your precious photos and videos.
- Fingerprint facility is available.
- Capture image of person who will be trying to access to your app.
8. Hide Apps
Hide apps help you to hide applications from the list of currently opened apps. You don’t require root access on your Android phone and it functions superbly without permission.
Using this app, you can change the text color, text background color, and icon background color. It is easy to share the app without using social networking sites and sources.
- This app offers password protection to all your photos or videos, you can also share your photos or videos.
- It has multiple fake vaults.
- It will capture the photo if someone trying to access to the app.
- You can backup of your data, which is completely free and can initiate automatically.
9. C Launcher
This is the best launcher to hide the apps. It has 4.5 stars on the Google Play Store. You can directly download it from the Play Store and open it.
After that, zoom in to open the hide application window, where you will add the various apps that you wish to hide from others. An advantage of the app is that it doesn’t clone any app and does not force you to uninstall the original app.
- You can add various apps in this app.
- It doesn’t clone any app.
10. DU Privacy Vault App
DU Privacy Vault App possesses various features that allow you to guard even a small document. You can lock or hide your different apps from others.
It gives you additional security, you are provided to lock it with a password, pattern lock, and passcode. You are able to change the password as well.
You can even hide your call logs and give you alerts when an unknown person is trying to log in. It captured that person’s photo also.
- You can customize the album covers.
- This app can protect your videos and photos with the help of PIN and Password. You can also select to protect individual apps along with restricted app.
- Provision of decoy password helps to open fully multiple photos. By any chance, if anyone demands to see your private photos. This can make sure for further that your privacy is not compromised.
You May Also Like:
If you want to hide private files or folders, private moments of your life captured as photos or videos and any other apps that can provide access to sensitive data stored in your android or iPhone, then try your apporitate app.
I hope this article is helpful for you, I would like to hear your reviews so I can share them with you. Also, tell your suitable app that you are using.
Thank you for reading this article.