Flixtor is a streaming service where you can watch movies and TV shows for free. You can stream Flixtor on Roku without any subscription to watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Here you can stream upcoming movies and shows.
This is one of the best platforms for movie lovers. You can access all the content in HD quality for free. So you don’t need to spend money on subscriptions to watch your favorite shows and film in HD quality.
As you know Flixtor is a web-based service but you can’t access Flixtor on a Roku device because it does not support web browsers. But there is an alternative way for you to access Flixtor on Roku like screen mirroring. Here is the step-by-step guideline to stream your Flixtor on Roku.
How to Watch Flixtor on Roku?
Technically it is not possible to watch Flixtor on your Roku device because it is unavailable on the Roku channel store.
You need to download the screen mirroring app on your device or if you have a screen mirroring option on your Roku then it must be disabled so first enable your screen mirroring option on your Roku device.
You can enable the screen mirroring by following these steps:
- Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the TV.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select Setting > System.
- Select Screen Mirroring > screen mirroring mode.
- Select Always Allow or Prompt, according to you, to enable the screen mirroring on your device.
Read More: How to Get Peacock on Roku
1. Stream Flixtor on Roku from an Android phone
- Connect your Roku device and your Android phone with the same Network connection.
- Open a browser on your phone.
- Search for the Flixtor application and download it from a trusted website.
- Go to your phone settings and turn on the unknown source option.
- Go to the website of the Flixtor app and install it.
- When the Flixtor app is installed on your phone, tap on the Smart view from the Notification panel.
- Select your Roku device.
- Open the Flixtor app on your phone.
- Find a movie and TV shows that you wish to watch on the app.
- Select any movie or show, play it and enjoy it.
Read More: Get HBO Max on Roku
2. Stream Flixtor on Roku from a computer
- Connect your computer and Roku device with the same network.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Go to the website of the Flixtor.
- Select any content and play it
- Click on the Action Center icon from the lower right corner.
- Select Connect tab and select your Roku device from the right.
- Your computer screen will be mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
- Go to the Flixtor site and mirror its content to Roku TV.
Read More: Add and Activate NBC Sports on Roku
#3. Watch Flixtor on Roku through iOS?
- Go to the settings option.
- Search Apple Airplay & HomeKit.
- Tap on Airplay & HomeKit settings.
- Tap on Airplay.
- Click on the option On.
- Connect your iOS device and Roku device with the same network.
- Go to the official website of Flixtor and download the Flixtor app for iOS.
- open the iOS Control Centre.
- Select the screen mirroring option.
- Click on the Roku device name.
- Roku will display on your iOS screen.
- Now, open the Flixtor app on and start watching your movies.
You may also like:
Is Flixtor safe?
No, Flixtor is not safe to download and stream the contents. In many countries, if you watch any content from Flixtor, it is unlawful because it is an illegal platform.
The Flixtor’s developer encountered legal litigation for holding it online like the developers of Torrents.
Flixtor fires copyrighted movies and shows without any permission.
What are the best Flixtor alternatives?
There are many alternatives to Flixtor like Popcorn Time and Live NetTV are the best alternatives to the Flixtor platform.
Is Flixtor totally free?
Well yes, it is free to watch any of the content. However, with a premium account, you can stream the content in better resolution and get a VIP key. The package costs $12.95 for 30 per month.
Is it possible to download Third-party apps on Roku?
No, third-party apps can’t be installed on Roku. You can only watch content through screen mirroring.
Flixtor is the best streaming service to watch your favorite shows and movies, and music for free. As I mentioned above it doesn’t need any subscription or sign-in process to watch.
Flixtor doesn’t have any official app to download from your phone store, it only has an official website to stream your content. That is why you need to watch the movies and shows through screen mirroring.
In this article the best and simple methods I have told you to stream Flixtor on Roku. I hope now you understand so keep doing it like these steps and enjoying your movies.