If you have logged in to your Hulu account on various devices. But now you want to sign out of Hulu. Basically, Hulu allows you to stream on up to two devices. But in this article, you will learn about how to log out of Hulu.
In this article, you will also learn how to log out of Hulu on various devices like computers, mobiles, and other streaming services. If you have the same account login to various devices then it might prevent you from streaming Hulu TV shows and movies.
You can easily sign out of Hulu on various devices. If you don’t want to stay logged in all the time. But if you want to watch who looks content next time you will have to sign in again.
Let’s go a little deeper into this topic to see what’s inside it.
How to logout Hulu on a mobile device
There are a few easy steps that will help you to log out of Hulu on a mobile device as follows:
- Start the Hulu app on your device
- Tap on the accounts option with cells in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the log out of the Hulu option
Read More: How to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
How to log out of Hulu on a smart TV or any streaming media player?
Some easy steps that will go to help you to log out of Hulu on a smart TV or any streaming media player are as follows:
- Use the remote of your smart TV or media player to start the HULU app.
- You have to select the account option or you can choose the account icon with your profile name on it.
- Now select the logout option.
- Confirm that you want to log out of Hulu.
Read More: How to Fix Hulu Error Code TS207
How can you log out of HULU on a computer?
Easy steps for you to log out of Hulu on your computer are as follows:
- Open Hulu’s official website in a Browser on your computer.
- You have to click on your account name which is on the upper right corner of the page and then click on logout.
An alternate way to sign out of HULU
If the user is unable to log out or sign out of the Hulu account on smart TV. Then, there is another way. Users can quickly clear the data for the app through the TV settings menu.
If you are clearing the data from TV. It means you are telling the TV to delete all the information that the app is holding on the device. Basically, it is not the ideal way to log out of an app but it can be used when the traditional method of logging out of the app is not working properly.
How you can actually clear the data from the app will depend on the make of the TV and the operating system in use.
Commonly all the smart TV brands and operating systems do not offer you this option. But, if the option is available on your TV then it is typically found in the app section of the settings menu.
Once you reach the settings section, you can navigate to the Hulu app and then take on the option to clear data for the app.
Force log out of the Hulu app using a smart TV powered by Google TV
- You have to click on the profile icon which is on the top right side.
- Select the settings option on your device and scroll down a little.
- Click on the apps option and then “see all apps”.
- Scroll a little down and then click on Hulu.
- Now click on Clear data and then click on ok to confirm.
Read More: How to Fix Hulu load Failure
How to log out of the Hulu app on all devices using Hulu mobile application?
You can log out of Hulu on all the streaming devices by using the mobile app. You just have to follow the given steps as follows:
- Open the Hulu app on your mobile device. (iPhone or an Android device)
- Now click on the account on the bottom left of the screen. That will help you to access the account page.
- Now you have to choose the settings option and then select the privacy and settings.
- After that tap the protect your account option.
- Then select log out of all computers options and this way you will sign out of the Hulu app on all your devices.
Read More: How to update Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV
How to sign in to Hulu after signing out on Roku TV?
If you accidentally signed out of Hulu and again want to sign in with a new account on the Roku media player. Then you can follow these simple steps which are given as follows:
- Open the HULU streaming channel on your Roku Smart TV.
- Now click on the activate or login on your device.
- If you click on activate you will visit the link and there you have to type the activation code that is appearing on your Roku screen in the space provided.
- If you click on login on this device then you have to type your username and password to sign in to the HULU app.
- Now click on the login button.
- You have to choose the profile option from the given options so that you can watch your favorite Hulu shows and content.
Read More: How to clear the cache on Hulu
How can you change your Hulu profile on Roku?
The following steps will only work when you don’t want to sign out of your account completely but the only thing you want is to switch profiles on your Hulu account on Roku smart TV.
- Launch the Hulu app on your Roku Smart TV.
- Now click on the profile or account icon and choose the manage profiles option from the menu.
- Choose the profile from which you want to watch the content. You can even create a new profile by clicking on the new profile option.
Now, you can easily watch content using the same account but with a new profile.
You May Like More:
You can use many ways to log out of Hulu. I hope you understand all the topics that are covered in this article. It is super easy to log out of Hulu on various devices.
I hope this content is useful to you, if you have any queries related to this article ask them in the comment section. I am here to solve your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for reading the article.
Keep shining and keep smiling