Instagram is an awesome app that lots of people use to have fun and do business stuff. There are a lot of cool videos and pictures to check out, and people can even go live and show what they’re up to. And Yes you can watch those live videos on a big TV screen.
It’s super cool because then lots of people can see what’s happening all at once. In this article, we’ll talk about three easy ways to do it, and we’ll also explain why it’s a good idea to use Instagram on a TV.
If you’re a person who is into business Instagram is especially helpful because you can show off your cool pictures and videos to people who aren’t using Instagram. Let’s learn about how to stream Instagram on TV and all the good things that come with it!
3 Ways to Stream Instagram Live on TV
If you want to cast your Instagram live on TV, and want to enjoy it on your big screen with a large audience, then here are the simple steps in every possible way.
1. Cast Instagram on TV using an Android smartphone
You can stream Instagram on TV simply from your smartphone.
- Open the settings on your smartphone.
- Go to the Bluetooth & device connection.
- Click on the cast option.
- Select your TV name.
- Click on START NOW.
Now you can watch Instagram feeds on your TV. But make sure that both your smartphone and your TV are connected to the same network.
2. Cast Instagram on TV using a computer
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots from the right side.
- Click on the Cast option.
- Select the TV name on which you want to Cast.
- Now, open Instagram on your computer and watch any video or feeds, the same will be displayed on your TV.
3. Cast Instagram using Taggbox Display
Taggbox Display is a UGC Platform that helps you to collect content that is related to any Hashtags, tag, handle, or mentioned from Instagram into a feed easily. You need to do is first:
1. Log into your Taggbox Display or Register your account.
2. You will see the Taggbox Display dashboard, there you select the My Wall option.
3. Create a Wall.
4. Select Instagram to add the feeds.
5. You will see the following options for adding Instagram feeds.
6. When your feed will add, you can customize it according to your way. Choose themes, backgrounds, colors, fonts, banners, etc. After modifying, click on the Display button.
7. To cast Instagram on TV, push the Display button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
8. There you will see three options: Project/TV, Digital Signage, and Virtual Event, you need to click on Project/TV.
9. Now, you can select the options to stream Instagram on TV like Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, etc.
Instagram is an extremely popular social media app that has over a billion active monthly users. They share, browse, explore and engage with content along with business activities as well.
Not only, do you entertain the audience, but you can earn money by doing business also.
This is a huge opportunity for brands and marketers, they can display the creative Instagram feed to their offline audience to attract their Brand. You can watch weddings, hotels, parties, spas, restaurants, stores, advertising for business and streaming shows, etc.
Why stream Instagram live on TV?
There are many benefits to using Instagram live on your TV screen as follows:
1. Streaming Instagram lives on TV, will increase your showcase activities and content to the offline audience. So you can increase followers on your profile.
2. Streaming Instagram feeds on the big screen will help you to engage the audience.
3. You can curate content from Instagram around your brand or hashtag and cast it on screens. It will help you to attract people to your brand’s advocacy & authenticity.
4. You can entertain the audience by talking about weddings, concerts, sports, annual gatherings, and many more. You can display photos, and videos through your Instagram feed.
5. It will help you to build in-event contests, challenges, and other entertaining activities.
6. You can promote your brand here to magnify your audience.
You May Also Like:
Nowadays, as the world is more interconnected with the digital world, it is necessary to connect with the world and grow with them.
Cast Instagram feeds on TV is one of the best ways to integrate with social media, you must try yourself to see how you could take benefit from it.
In this article, I have discussed the key points like why is it necessary to cast on the big screen, and how we could do it. I hope you will stream your Instagram live on your TV and enjoy the streaming.
Can you cast Instagram to live?
Yes, you can cast Instagram live by the screen mirroring method that is connected to your phone or TV. You can enjoy live streaming and videos on TV by streaming just from your room. You can do it by Chromecast, Airplay or Mac, etc.
How do I get Instagram on my smart TV?
- Download the Airbeam app from the App store.
- Open the Airbeam app on your phone.
- Select your TV.
- Tap on the screen mirror.
Can you watch Instagram live without an app?
Yes, you can watch it, just go to your browser and open Instagram. Log into your account. You will see a list of multiple accounts on Instagram that will live on the Instagram stories panel. Click on who you wish to see.
Can you go on IG love on Laptop?
The IG feature is limited, you can watch live on a computer or Laptop but you can’t go live through a computer or Mac.