Watching Instagram live on the big screen is really amazing. Yeah, you can cast Instagram live on TV. Sound exciting! As you know, Instagram is a hub of creative and exciting content. It comes up with a new update almost every week.
Most of the streaming services we used to watch on our smart TV. So the Marketers are looking to cast Instagram live on TV.
Instagram doesn’t launch its streaming services, it is just an app. You can do it on your mobile or computer. There are many ways to use Instagram live on TV.
Let’s get the answer,
How to Stream Instagram Live on TV
If you want to cast your Instagram live on TV, and want to enjoy it on your big screen with a large audience, then here are the simple steps in every possible way.
1. Cast Instagram on TV using an Android smartphone
You can stream Instagram on TV simply from your smartphone.
- Open the settings on your smartphone.
- Go to the Bluetooth & device connection.
- Click on the cast option.
- Select your TV name.
- Click on START NOW.
Now you can watch Instagram feeds on your TV. But make sure that both your smartphone and your TV are connected to the same network.
Read More: How to get sponsored on Instagram
2. Cast Instagram on TV using a computer
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots from the right side.
- Click on the Cast option.
- Select the TV name on which you want to Cast.
- Now, open Instagram on your computer and watch any video or feeds, the same will be displayed on your TV.
Read More: How to create multiple Instagram accounts
3. Cast Instagram using Taggbox Display
Taggbox Display is a UGC Platform that helps you to collect content that is related to any Hashtags, tag, handle, or mentioned from Instagram into a feed easily. You need to do is first:
1. Log into your Taggbox Display or Register your account.
2. You will see the Taggbox Display dashboard, there you select the My Wall option.
3. Create a Wall.
4. Select Instagram to add the feeds.
5. You will see the following options for adding Instagram feeds.
6. When your feed will add, you can customize it according to your way. Choose themes, backgrounds, colors, fonts, banners, etc. After modifying, click on the Display button.
7. To cast Instagram on TV, push the Display button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
8. There you will see three options: Project/TV, Digital Signage, and Virtual Event, you need to click on Project/TV.
9. Now, you can select the options to stream Instagram on TV like Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, etc.
Instagram is an extremely popular social media app that has over a billion active monthly users. They share, browse, explore and engage with content along with business activities as well.
Not only, do you entertain the audience, but you can earn money by doing business also.
This is a huge opportunity for brands and marketers, they can display the creative Instagram feed to their offline audience to attract their Brand. You can watch weddings, hotels, parties, spas, restaurants, stores, advertising for business and streaming shows, etc.
Read More: How to make your Instagram reel viral
Why should stream Instagram live on TV?
There are many benefits to using Instagram live on your TV screen as follows:
1. Streaming Instagram lives on TV, will increase your showcase activities and content to the offline audience. So you can increase followers on your profile.
2. Streaming Instagram feeds on the big screen will help you to engage the audience.
3. You can curate content from Instagram around your brand or hashtag and cast it on screens. It will help you to attract people to your brand’s advocacy & authenticity.
4. You can entertain the audience by talking about weddings, concerts, sports, annual gatherings, and many more. You can display photos, and videos through your Instagram feed.
5. It will help you to build in-event contests, challenges, and other entertaining activities.
6. You can promote your brand here to magnify your audience.
You May Also Like:
Can you cast Instagram to live?
Yes, you can cast Instagram live by the screen mirroring method that is connected to your phone or TV. You can enjoy live streaming and videos on TV by streaming just from your room. You can do it by Chromecast, Airplay or Mac, etc.
How do I get Instagram on my smart TV?
- Download the Airbeam app from the App store.
- Open the Airbeam app on your phone.
- Select your TV.
- Tap on the screen mirror.
Can you watch Instagram live without an app?
Yes, you can watch it, just go to your browser and open Instagram. Log into your account. You will see a list of multiple accounts on Instagram that will live on the Instagram stories panel. Click on who you wish to see.
Can you go on IG love on Laptop?
The IG feature is limited, you can watch live on a computer or Laptop but you can’t go live through a computer or Mac.
Nowadays, as the world is more interconnected with the digital world, it is necessary to connect with the world and grow with them.
Cast Instagram feeds on TV is one of the best ways to integrate with social media, you must try yourself to see how you could take benefit from it.
In this article, I have discussed the key points like why is it necessary to cast on the big screen, and how we could do it. I hope you will stream your Instagram live on your TV and enjoy the streaming.