Do you want to stream a variety of content in a single go? Ping IPTV provides more than 800 TV channels in all genres like sports, news, movies, entertainment, and whatnot. Let’s learn the process of Signup and Login with Ping IPTV.
It is a subscription-based plan that allows users to access live channels in exchange for a certain fee. Ping Tv is an internet service provider which provides more than thousands of live channels and at most 12000 VOD content. Most IPTVs either provide video apps for streaming content or live channels.
Ping IPTV works on different devices including Android TV, iOS, Amazon firestick, Smart TV, Fire tv, and many more. you can stream your favorite content all around the world in a single place. Furthermore, the users can stream on 5 devices at a time.
In this article, you will know how to sign up for your Ping IPTV account and how you’ll learn to log in and install Ping IPTV for the same.
What is Ping IPTV?
Ping IPTV is a popular internet service provider which provides channels from Canada, the USA, the UK, and other international channels. It provides options regarding streaming quality. Its default streaming quality is 1080p resolution or sometimes 720 p also.
You can stream HD Quality content but it also depends on the video streaming app you are using.
Login with Ping IPTV
Open any web browser you have and move towards the official page to Ping IPTV through the IPTV website http://app.PingIPTV.com/
Enter the login credentials (username and password) you got while signing up.
Hit the sign-in button and you will reach your Ping IPTV account. Ping IPTV can be streamed on windows, mac firestick, and any other device. And you will gain access to all the IPTV live channels.
How to signup for Ping IPTV
- Step-1: Go to the official page of Ping IPTV.
- Step-2: On the official page of Ping IPTV, it offers 3 subscriptions
- The free trial plan
- $24 subscription plan for one month
- $59 subscription plan for three months.
- Step-3: choose at your convenience and click on the buy-on button.
- Step-4: a check-out page will catch your sight. Fill in the detailed mansion and scroll down.
- Step-5: Choose your payment option and hit the next button.
- Step-6: complete the payment via entering the card details.
- Step-7: After finishing this they will provide IPTV credentials, service id, and installation guide.
There you go, you have everything you need. Now, you have to install Ping IPTV and start streaming.
Ping IPTV subscription plans
Ping IPTV provides different subscription plans and also a trial period. trial period is crucial whenever you are paying something. It will help you to confirm that you are going in the right direction.
Ping IPTV will provide you with different subscription plans after signup or login. You will get the details for the same below.
Subscription plans are easy to purchase and Ping tv provides an easy way to do so. For purchasing a subscription plan follow the below directions;
- Visit the official site of Ping IPTV.
- Check the IPTV subscription page
- Hit the order button and it will directly take you to the payment page.
The Ping IPTV subscription packages 2021 are listed as –
-> Free trial
Firstly Ping IPTV provides you a free trial which is very crucial because you never know what’s behind the page. It says that they are giving a you free trial for 24 hours but it’s just for a few hours. Use your Free hours wisely.
-> Standard plan
The Ping IPTV subscription package has a lot more in it. The standard plan includes five connections for the period of one month in exchange for $24. It includes multiple channels and you can watch your favorite channels in HD streaming quality.
In this package, you will get the same surprise of 5 connections but for a period of three months. This way you will get a discount of $13. They will charge only $59 for 3 months. You will get the same package just for an extended period.
Features of Ping TV
Now you know about signup and Login you should know about Ping IPTV features. It has multiple features. We are describing a few here: –
- HD quality
It offers high-quality HD streaming services to its users. So that they can enjoy a great experience while Ping IPTV. Quality matters a lot whenever you are watching anything. A low-quality streaming service feels like a waste of time and you can’t understand a bit.
- A free trial
As mentioned before Ping IPTV provides a one-day free trial to its customers. You don’t need to fill in any credit card information to avail a free trial.
- Full customer support
The Ping IPTV team is always there for its customers. They offer 24*7 support services to their customers through social media platforms or through mail support.
- Multiple channels
Ping IPTV offers a bunch of channels including international ones. These channels include the USA, Canada, Spin, UK, and many more countries. The IPTV services offer many streaming contents which include various zones like Entertainment, Music, Sports, Kids’ Comedy, and Whatnot.
- Easy installation procedure
Installing Ping IPTV is a piece of cake for the users. You can install a Ping IPTV subscription on your device by following the tutorial.
Keep reading to know more details about Ping IPTV.
How to install Ping IPTV
How you will learn a step-by-step guide to installing and watching Ping IPTV on Both Android and iOS devices:
On Android devices
Ping IPTV uses Lenox Media Player as a video player to stream its content as it has no app of its own. Follow the below directions and install Ping IPTV on an android device;
- Launch the play store app on your smartphone and tablet.
- Install the IPTV app and open the app by tapping the open button.
- Fill in the given details of the service id of your IPTV subscription.
- After filing the details you will get all the Ping IPTV channels on your smartphone/tablet.
On iOS devices
- Open the app store on your apple device.
- Type Lenox Media Player on the search bar.
- Click on Ping IPTV and install it on your device.
- Click on the app to open and enter the service ID there to launch.
- It’s done. Go and start streaming.
How to Reset/Change Ping IPTV Password
There are two passwords you need to manage for Ping IPTV. One is used when you sign in and the other one is used for streaming the content.
You can change the login password with the help of your username but you cant change the streaming password once it has been set.
To change or reset the registered id password, follow the directions: –
- Go to the official page of Ping IPTV.
- A login page will appear.
- Click on the forget password option.
- Enter your email on the given blank, and click continue.
- Check your registered mail and click on the reset link you get.
- You can type your new password.
- Now, enter the new password while logging in.
However, if you have lost your streaming password, you can do the following:-
- Login to your account and go to the returning customer section.
- Enter the mail id and go for subscription details.
- There you will find your streaming password details.
You may also like:
- How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- How To Install And Set up IPTV On Roku?
- Stream Airplay On Firestick?
In this guide, you got to know about various features, subscription plans, signup, and login details of Ping IPTV. We hope that in this review you got all the details you wanted and it proves useful to you. You can stream Ping IPTV on the Lenox Media Player app.
Other than this you can also use apps like smart IPTV and smart IPTV apps. Ping IPTV is great for streaming the content but you have to beware of intruders and install a VPN for security purposes. To protect your personal data use VPNs like premium VPN, Express VPN, and cyber ghost.
FAQ’s on Ping IPTV
How many channels Does Ping IPTV have?
You can watch over 800+ Live tv channels on ping IPTV all over the globe in a different languages.
How much Does Ping IPTV cost?
You can watch Ping IPTV at the cost of $24/month with 5 different devices at a time. With a Free 24-hour trial you can have some other additional plans according to your requirements.
Is Ping IPTV available on Firestick?
Yes, you can install and watch Ping IPTV on Amazon firestick or any streaming device you want.
Am I able to watch Ping IPTV streaming without a streaming device?
Yes, you can watch and install Ping IPTV on your Android TV or ios device without any streaming devices. Ping IPTV is an internet streaming service and can be viewed on any device. But you need to install Lenox media played on your device.