Well, you might have been heard about the setup wizard on android devices. Also, we use this tool whenever we factory reset an android device or whenever we buy a new android device. But still, there are lots of confusion regarding this simple at the same time very important application on your android phone. We are going to deal with each of those confusions in this particular blog. So if you were the one who used to search about “What Is installation Wizard On Android Phone”. You are going to get your answer right here in this blog.
Well, we went through several blogs but we were not able to find those exact answers about the mobile phone setup wizard. So finally here in this blog, we are going to describe the setup wizard meaning. So without wasting that much of your time let’s jump to see the setup wizard meaning on android devices.
Read More: Best 4×6 Photo Printers For 2020
Setup wizard on android
An installation wizard is basically a tool that lets you manage your apps on the android device. Well, all the installation and uninstallation processes are handled by the wizard on android devices. But, it’s not the only thing that a wizard on android does. Well, it lets you install those custom ROM on the device if you have a premium licensed to your device. There are a lot of other works too that it needs to handle. It shows your application by dividing it into many categories.
Well, on the premium licensed devices, the tool has some more functionalities that it needs to perform. Like the tool, make it easier to restore all those apps back on the new device from your old device. Apart from restoring apps it also lets you create multiple accounts on your android device.
Features of installation wizard on android
Listing down some of the features of the wizard android:
- Shows your apps by dividing them into particular categories.
- If it’s premium licensed then it lets you restore the apps to the new device.
- It lets you install custom ROM on the device if the tool is premium licensed.
- Helps in managing multiple user accounts on your device.
So, as we saw what a setup wizard really means, and also we saw the features of the wizard. Now it’ time to see how to set up a wizard on the android device.
Read More: Best Video Downloader Apps For Android Phone
Setting up a setup wizard on android
Well, whenever you buy a new phone and when you turn the phone on you see that the device asks you to set up some of the settings. Also, not only on buying a new phone, whenever you factory reset your phone it asks for the same setting on turning the device on. Well, that’s your device setup wizard. So in this section, we will see setting up a wizard on an android device. Just follow the steps given below:
- The very first thing that the setup will ask is setting up the language, just choose your preferred language.
- Now the option will come for the vision and hearing processes. For that simply go to the accessibility in the setting section and change the font options if you as per your desire.
- Now you need to click on start and next to go in the next menu option.
- All you need is to connect with a network so for that select the network and enter the password to proceed.
- Now the license agreements will appear read those agreements. (but we know no one does so. lolz )
- Also, read the diagnostic and usage data information or simply press yes or on. Now choose next to move further.
- Now set up your Google account and if you not have a Gmail account simply create a new one right from that screen.
- That’s all you are all set to use your brand new android device.
Well, in the newer versions of the android you can simply skip these steps you can set up those things later too.
Sum it up
Well, that’s all about the installation wizard on android devices. Hope now you will have an idea about how to setup wizard android. The best part of the wizard is that it lets you install the custom ROMs. But yes for that you will need to have a premium licensed wizard. So this was the small piece of knowledge by us, the relate13. Hope this piece of knowledge will help you in setting up your new device. So for more such technology and gadget related blogs keep visiting our website.