Have you deleted some apps from your iPhone just for the sake of some storage and now realize that you want them back. Well, don’t worry! Here you can learn how to restore deleted apps on iPhone.
Well, Restoring Deleted apps on iPhone is not as easy as android but not that difficult too. There are mainly four ways to recover deleted apps on iPhone/iPad.
If they have deleted the app because of any reason and didn’t have backup iphone applications on their local computer or iTunes.
Now Apple users can restore deleted apps easily. As apple links every app that the user downloads to the app store, which uses Apple ID and stores the app in the user account. So to restore the app users just need to use their Apple ID and restore the application from the store.
How to Restore deleted apps on iPhone?
Now we will discuss the various ways in which you can restore deleted apps on your iPhone. You can do this by following four methods:
- ->Restoring deleted apps on iPhone from App Store
- ->Restoring deleted apps on iPhone by reinstalling
- ->Restore deleted apps on iPhone from iTunes
- ->Restore deleted apps on iPhone with Data Recovery Tools
Let’s know the process of Restoring deleted apps in iPhone in detail.
1. Restore deleted apps on iPhone from app store
The iPhone doesn’t have any place from which you can restore recently deleted applications. But there is a list that shows you the purchased apps even though they are not on your phone right.
The list will show the names of all the applications which you have installed for free or purchased in the past.
This option is best for those people who have forgotten the application name which they have installed in the past and deleted it on their iPhone. So the iPhone users can restore deleted apps on iPhone from the list of purchase apps that are available on the app store.
The user should be signed in with the same Apple ID that has been used in the past to purchase or install the app. It is essential because Apple ID is used to store your App information.
If you don’t know how to do so follow the steps shown below-
- Pick up your iPhone and open the app stores on it.
- Tap on the profile icon which is available on the upper right corner of the App Store screen.
- Now Tap on purchases from the account screen.
- When you click on the purchased option you will be able to see the option to view all apps or to view the apps which are not in this iPhone. Click on not on this iPhone.
- This will show you the list of apps that you have purchased or installed previously into your iPhone but I am not currently available on the phone.
- Choose the app which you have deleted and want to restore again. Tap on the cloud icon next to that app to start the process of reinstalling the application back into your iPhone.
- Soon the application will be successfully installed into your iPhone.
- If your are not connected the internet, make sure you have a proper internet connection.
2. Restore deleted apps on iPhone by reinstalling
This option is suitable if you know the app’s name and it is available on the app store to install. This happens mostly when you have recently deleted the app from your iPhone. So you can simply search your app in the Apple Store and install it again.
- Open the app store from your iPhone. And sign in with the Apple id which you have used to purchase the app. Otherwise, there are possible chances that you have to repay the app.
- Now use the search bar in the app store to search your deleted app.
- Type the name of your app and hit on the search button.
- Now the app can be seen on your screen and you can get it.
- So simply download and install the app back to your device.
Note: If you are using the same Id as earlier, Apple will not charge you for the app again.
3. Restore deleted apps on iPhone from iTunes
Most Apple users sync iTunes to their iPhones. And if iTunes is working properly you can easily restore any deleted app to your iPhone. But make sure that iTunes is synced with your iPhone.
To restore a deleted app on your iPhone from iTunes follow the steps shown below:
- Connect your iPhone to a PC and launch iTunes if it doesn’t happen automatically.
- From the device tab choose iPhone.
- Now go to the settings section and click on apps.
- Locate the app you want to restore to your phone and click on the install button next to the app.
- Make sure that your iPhone allows this app otherwise you have to enable restrictions for these apps on your iPhone.
4. Recover deleted apps with Data Recovery Tools
It is easy to restore your applications in an iPhone by reinstalling them from the app stores by searching the app by name or by reinstalling it from the purchased app list from the app store.
But it is not possible to restore the app if you have accidentally removed apps like contacts, messages, photos, etc. then you have to try some different method to get these back.
You would be lucky if you already have the backup for applications like these on iTunes or iCloud. If this is not the case, then users have to try different data recovery tools to get the data back.
Data Recovery tools perform any task that includes:
- Recovering data from iTunes/iCloud
- View deleted data before recovering
- Recover deleted or lost files, documents, videos, pictures, and more.
- Recover lost data backup without backup
There are many data recovery tools in the market to complete your tasks.
You may also like:
- How to Reset iPhone Back to Factory Setting?
- 7 Tips To Fix If Youtube not working on iPhone
- Best iPhone Hacks, Tips, And Tricks
- How To Fix iphone Charging Problem?
In the end
So that’s it for you! Now, You will be easily able to restore deleted apps on your iPhone. iPhone users can restore deleted apps as well as data by the methods we have discussed above.
Well, as far as our opinion is concerned, the easiest way to restore apps in your iPhone is via the first method through apple ID and installing the app again. Apple stores all the free and paid apps to your linked Apple ID.
And it does not permanently delete any app from that list so it is easy to restore any app that you have installed in the past. At the same time, users cannot get rid of any unused or embarrassing apps permanently if they want to.
Hope you found the article useful. In case of any doubts or queries, feel free to comment below!
Keep reading, keep smiling.