Are you also into music like me? If yes, then I have something great to show you, Audiomack. an astounding music app for listening to your daily tracks and the hottest trends in the whole music industry. You can use Audiomack for PC as well as on mac.
Audiomack is a popular music app that has more than 10 million+ downloads and thousands of active users right now. You can explore the music of different genres and categories anywhere around the world using Audiomack.
Unlike other music apps Spotify, Pandora, or Soundcloud, Audiomack is popular for its unique features and the easy interface that automatically pulls music lovers towards itself.
Since Audiomack is an Android app and is not available on the windows or mac app store, you can download it on your PC or laptop with the help of an Android emulator app. The guide shares how you can download and install Audiomack apps on your PC.
What is Audiomack?
Audiomack is a free music app that accesses millions of users to download and stream online as well as offline music. You can use this app to listen to songs even if you don’t have an Internet connection.
It is available in two versions, one is free where you can listen to unlimited songs free with ads or there is a premium version as well if you want to listen to songs peacefully without any interference from ads. It will cost you $ 4.99 per month.
Audiomack is known for its features. It is the features that set Audiomack apart from the rest of the music app.
So before moving towards the main topic that is downloading and installation of Audiomack on laptop and PC. First, discuss some of its features.
Features of Audiomack
Audiomack is an Android app but you can also get the advantage of its features on Windows and Mac as well. Audiomack lets you listen to free music from all around the world on a loop.
- You can create your own MP3 playlist and browse music from top categories like Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, EDM, Afropop, and Reggae on the Audiomack.
- It is available on the web version also and you will enjoy the same benefits and features on the web version.
- Similar to youtube you can also subscribe to your favorite artists, producers, and tastemakers including 21 Savage, Young Thug, future, and more, and listen to their songs first.
- Audiomack lets you save your data by downloading the songs and listening to them later.
- You can also create, edit and manage the playlists of your favorite songs according to your preference.
- You can find the hottest music and trends that are new and can be the first of your friends to be up on what’s next.
- Listen to local music like MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, and other files from the local file player.
- Browse expertly curated playlists by mood, genre, and much more.
- If you don’t want to feel interrupted in between the ads, you can use the premium version of the app for ad-free music.
After all these features, I don’t think you want to go anywhere except Audiomack. Read the guide further to know how you can download, install and use Audiomack on a PC or laptop.
There are two ways to use Audiomack on PC-
- Use Audiomack on PC with the web version
- Download and install Audiomack
Use the Web Version of Audiomack
This is the best and straightforward way to listen to free unlimited songs on the Audiomack on PC. The step for the same is written below –
- Launch any web browser and visit the official website of Audiomack.
- After reaching there you can search for any artist song or album you want to listen to.
- From the drop-down menu select the one you want to listen to and then tap the play button.
- A sidebar is available on the left side where you can save the trending top songs, top albums and create your playlist and many more.
The website is available on all types of versions whether it is Windows or Mac. You can also upload your song on Audiomack and share it with other users. If you wish to stream more you can sign up for a better streaming experience.
Alternatively, you can also enjoy the best experience through the Audiomack app.
Download and Install Audiomack for PC
Assuming you prefer the app version of Audiomack more than the website, here are the steps to download the Audiomack app for PC. If you are using windows
As you are aware of the fact that Audiomack is an app that can be downloaded easily on any android or iOS mobile, hence it is not available on PC or laptop. Therefore, to download the app version on Windows or Mac you need to download an Android Emulator app.
Here I am showing the steps for the BlueStacks android emulator. You can go for any Android Emulator like Android studio, NOX player emulator, LD player, GameLoop, and many more and the steps will be the same as given.
- First, download the BlueStacks Android Emulator and install it on your Windows or Mac device.
- After installing, launch the app and sign in with your google account to set up an android device.
- Now launch the play store and search by typing Audiomack PC on the search bar.
- Choose the appropriate app, click on the install button and install the app on your PC.
- Once it is installed a notification will pop up and open the app by clicking on the open button.
- And it is done, the Audiomack icon is available now on your PC’s desktop.
However, if you are already using any android emulator app, you can directly search for your favorite music app – Audiomack, and enjoy the music world.
You may also read –
- Get Paid To Listen To Music
- Listen to Music on Spotify
- Play Music On Your Apple Watch
- iOS Emulators For Windows
So, now you know about downloading the Audiomack on any PC or Mac. Let’s download and stream the best new music for free on Audiomack. Both the steps shared in the guide are straightforward so you can listen to your favorite artists without any interruption.
Many features make Audiomack more interesting and fun than the other music apps. Try it now and let us know in the comment box how do you like it.