Paypal login problems are common. So what can you do if unable to log in paypal? Here is the fix. Learn to Fix Login Problems with your Paypal Account.
PayPal, a company that has revolutionized online payments. Creating Account on Paypal is easy, millions of people trust PayPal to send and receive money across the world.
But this doesn’t make PayPal a bug-free platform. Various glitches show up sometimes that affect millions of users which hinders the seamless payment process of PayPal. So Paypal Login Problem is 50% of the total issue reported by the users.
Online payment systems completely overtook the traditional payment systems recently for good. Online payment systems include some great and premium features that make it user-friendly, besides offering a safe environment for payments to the users.
Despite so many active payment systems like cash app presently, PayPal stands tall which is preferred globally. Paying for online purchases is the best thing you get out of PayPal. But, good things have some cons as well.
So, I am here to help and resolve your problems with PayPal login. See how.
How to fix Paypal login Problem?
Here are some login errors with the solution, you might face with PayPal:
1. Login Problem while making payment
Generally, as they are offered the service with a limitation because this issue is encountered by a non-account holder who is forced to make payment using the PayPal service. A non-account holder can use a max of $4000 in a lifetime and their credit card only 15 times.
Like many other account holders, if you’re facing this login error you can easily fix this issue by following the steps below.
- There are high chances that the status of the account you’re using might be limited. To confirm the status of your account, you might want to visit the resolution on the official website.
- So, there are higher chances that you might have exceeded your credit card limit and it’s better to check your credit card limit.
- Lastly, you must check whether you have sufficient funds for making a payment. If not, you need to have funds to make a payment.
Anyhow, if you still encounter payment failure, so please feel free to contact PayPal support regarding the same.
Read More: How To Activate PayPal Prepaid Card?
2. Forget or lost Paypal account password
However, you might face problems with login PayPal with your accounts because of a forgotten password. So you can resolve this issue by resetting the account password and generating a new one.
Follow the steps below:
- To reset the password, you need to visit the PayPal login page.
- On the login page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you’ll see the [Contact] option, Click on it
- You will be directed to [Help Center] page, a hereunder common issue
- Click on [Password and account access], now below I am mentioning the step you need to be very careful about
- Enter your registered email id that you use for PayPal and click [Next]
- Select how you would like to reset your password and then click [Next]. You will get options – [Have us call you], [Receive a text], [Receive an email], or [Answer your security questions.]
What Does These Options Do?
- Have us call you – with this option you are required to use the code which you’ll see on the next screen. PayPal will then ask you to create a fresh new password (You will be asked to enter it twice.)
- Receive a text – you will receive the 6-digit code on your mobile, click [Next]. PayPal will ask you to create a fresh new password. (You will be asked to enter it twice)
- Receive an email – enter the 6-digit code sent on your registered email and click [Continue]. You will be asked to confirm your card number then you will be asked to create a new password. (You will be asked to enter it twice)
- Answer security questions – you are required to enter your answers and click [Continue]. You will be asked to confirm your card number. (You will be asked to enter it twice)
Note: You might face an authorization challenge if you have registered one or more google accounts to your PayPal account. But, before the challenge setup, if you’re already logged in to a google account just click [Continue] and complete the validation process.
3. You Remember your password but forgot which Email ID To Use.
If you’re facing a problem with login Paypal, you may consider clearing your cache and cookies from your browser.
So now the problem is that you can’t remember the email address connected with your PayPal account. You can easily recover access.
Forgot Email address for your PayPal account:
- Go to the PayPal login page
- Click on [Having trouble logging in?]
- Now click on [Forgotten your email address?]
- You can enter up to 3 email addresses you think you might have used to register with PayPal.
- If PayPal recognizes the entered email addresses, they’ll let you know which one.
- Click on [Continue] and proceed to log in if you remember the password.
There are some major reasons why PayPal stops working. If you encounter an issue which you aren’t able to resolve, you may call on the helpline number provided by PayPal to talk to the customer service team for guidance on the issue you’re facing.
Read More: Does Walmart Accept PayPal?
4. Other things you may check if facing Login error with Paypal
- The card or the bank account you’re using might have not been confirmed yet.
- Double-check whether you’re using an unverified account
- The PayPal site might be down when you’re trying to make or receive the payment
- Or perhaps you don’t have enough money in your PayPal account
You may also like:
- Switch Paypal From Business To Personal Account?
- Get A PayPal Account Without a Credit Card?
- Best Stores Where You Will Get Cashback Using Debit Card
To conclude: Above mentioned methods to solve the problem with login PayPal are authentic, tried, and tested.
You might face login issues with your accounts because of a forgotten password or email address. Methods to resolve this issue have been mentioned above in the post.
There are higher chances that you might have exceeded your credit card limit, it’s better to check your credit card limit. So these are some major reasons why PayPal stops working.
Some users have also encountered PayPal account-locked issues. If that’s the case, you can seek assistance from the resolution center. Hope this will help.